GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From: http://www.wkrg.com/story/26598526/investigators-silent-on-hiawayi-murder-investigation

At 4:03, however, surveillance video showed Hiawayi entering a convenience store several blocks away on St. Stephens Road and Bear Fork Road. Police say she paid four dollars to buy some candy.

At 4:09, video shows she left and turned behind the building to a parking lot.

This would seem to suggest that she was driven to that store. She could have walked the several blocks but that seems unlikely since there is another convenience store much closer to her apartment - just one block away.

I'm thinking it was someone that the little girl knew unless she was lured into the vehicle. Katy I am confused as well about who she was with after school. The articles in the beginning stated she was with the Grandmother and then left to go to the cousins.

Left school on bus @ 3:10pm, two mile ride to apartment complex.
Arrives home, changes clothes & has telephone conversation with Dad; he is coming to her cousins apartment, and she asks that he bring her some money.
Sometime prior to 4:00pm, she leaves the apartment to go to cousin's apartment (in the same complex).
It has not been said whether she was actually arrived at the cousins apartment or not.
Video surveillance tape shows her arriving at convenience store on St Stephens & Bear Fork Rds @ 4:03pm. Pays $4.00 for some candy. Leaves store @ 4:09pm.
Video tape shows she appears and leaves, behind the store where there is a parking lot. Speculation is that she was driven to the store.
Mom and Grandma assume Hiawayi was with relatives, did not become concerned or call anyone until after dark (sunset 6:48 pm).
911 call made at 9:48pm.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/26598526/investigators-silent-on-hiawayi-murder-investigation

Notes/Questions:
Someone reportedly saw her walking towards her cousins apartment @ 4:30?
Is the video at the store off by one hour and she actually arrived and left at 5:03 & 5:09?
Does Grandma (BP) live with Hiawayi, and was she at the apartment when she left?

confusing...
if dad said he never spoke with her or promised her money did she actually speak with someone else pretending to be dad???
I have to say again this has to be someone who's quite close to them.

No disrespect to the family, I feel very badly for them right now...but it's just too weird having 3 homicides in such a short amount of time...this cannot be coincidence...IMO of course. That being said, I hope justice is swift for little Hiawayi - fly with the angels sweet girl. :prayer:

Ok, the story leading up to the murder is kind of confusing so please tell me if I'm understanding it incorrectly.

Hiawayi gets off the bus at about 3.10PM
She gets home and changes into her everyday clothes
Has a phone conversation with Dad (or someone posing as him) shortly after arriving home
  • Dad tells Hiawayi he's going to her cousin's apt. in the same complex
  • Hiawayi decides to meet them there
  • She asks for some money so she can buy (presumably) candy

This is where I'm confused. When the story was first reported, it said Hiawayi left before four and arrived at the convenience store at 4.03PM. But now, some are saying she actually left at FIVE and got to the store at 5.03PM.

Hiawayi leaves home sometime before 4/5PM. At this time, she has no money.

At 4/5.03PM, Hiawayi walks into a nearby convenience store.
  • She has 4 dollars with her. This means that, between the time she left home and when she arrived to the store, someone (who wasn't her dad or cousin) gave her the money.
She pays for the candy as a woman (the former 'person of interest') waits in line directly behind her.
At 4/5.09PM, Hiawayi leaves the store. The witness is the last known person to see Hiawayi alive.

Mom and Grandma arrive home and see Hiawayi isn't there, but aren't worried. They assume she's with friends or relatives.
They start to get concerned at sunset. At this point, 2 or 3 hours have passed since the girl left home.
Finally, they call the police and report the girl missing at 9.48PM. She had been missing for approximately 4 - 6 hours.

--

There are some pretty big questions here.

1. Who gave her the money to buy candy? IMO it's most likely the killer, but we can't rule out that a well-meaning person gave her 4 dollars and it's totally unrelated to the crime.

2. What time did Hiawayi arrive at the store? 4 or 5?

3. Was she wet or dry when she got to the store? If she was dry, that means someone drove her there.

Based on what has been posted, it sounds like Hiawayi had talked to her dad. Her dad told her he wasn't coming over right away, but an 8 year old child excited to get some money left right away anxious and willing to wait for dad.

I am going to assume she ran into someone and told them, I am waiting for my dad he is coming to give me some money. The perp then offered her money and took her. Maybe the perp convinced her he/she knew someone in the family.

What I really don't understand is not requiring a phone call from the child upon arrival to wherever she was headed. I have a child a few years older than Hiawayi and it is a must to call when he gets to wherever he is going so I know he made it ok. It's a must for him to let me know when he is leaving for home so I know he is on his way.

Even if a child doesn't have their own cell phone, an adult should have a phone the child can use to call home.

Had she been required to call when she arrived the family would have known something was wrong much earlier.

...snip...
1. Dad is saying he didn't speak to Hiawayi that day, and that the cousin who lived in the apt. complex wasn't even home. If this is the case, then who called her? If her dad is telling the truth, that means someone was posing as him to lure the girl out of her house. ...snip.....

I don't understand where posters are seeing that it says dad is saying he never talked to her..... Do you have a link where he specifically says he never talked to her that day?

What I am reading says he says he never SAW her that day.

“That was the last call I got … I never did see her that day,” he said. “I never told her I was going to meet her.” http://lagniappemobile.com/search-continues-missing-girl-prichard/

Good article find. So DP and LP are related according to this article. But technically they were within three months. June 20-Sep 16. that was spread through 4 months of a calendar year. The question is what is the connection to all these homicides in this family?

I have seen this before with gangs and enteral family fighting, its either a debt payment or Someone looking for insurance fraud. I would stretch it for a revenge of something maybe seeing witness in a crime. The girl was not raped but nude with no clothing near the area of living, mostly Blood gangs or gangs do that. I don't even know if gangs are there in Alabama or that area.

I'm thinking maybe these people knew something or saw someone maybe one of them owed a debt to someone, I don't think directly. . I'm not accusing anyone. I'm just going through the ropes here, this person is known to them, they need to very alert of this. This is what some call a "count down" in gang talk or witness or debt owed terms .. which mean since someone cant find the person who owe or that person in general they kill they family member. Im Pulling the possibles. Did anyone of them go to police about something. Did A crime or a fight with somebody happen. So this all started early this year. I wonder if someone made a threat to the family or someone in the family..

All these 3 in same side of the family, all these crime happen near the home. Is there a brother or cousin aunt that live with them or comes around? The details sound real scary close to debt or revenge of some type , I have one question was she calling her dad or her cousin .? Just to be upfront I don't buy any Albi's right . im sorry.. I not really feeling good about this whole thing. I don't think mother or grand ma are after insurance. This is why im ruling that one out.

I don't understand where posters are seeing that it says dad is saying he never talked to her..... Do you have a link where he specifically says he never talked to her that day?

“That was the last call I got … I never did see her that day,” he said. “I never told her I was going to meet her.” http://lagniappemobile.com/search-continues-missing-girl-prichard/

Yeah, I think you're right. I've edited my post to remove that quote.

Ok, the story leading up to the murder is kind of confusing so please tell me if I'm understanding it incorrectly.

Hiawayi gets off the bus at about 3.10PM
She gets home and changes into her everyday clothes
Has a phone conversation with Dad (or someone posing as him) shortly after arriving home
  • Dad tells Hiawayi he's going to her cousin's apt. in the same complex
  • Hiawayi decides to meet them there
  • She asks for some money so she can buy (presumably) candy

This is where I'm confused. When the story was first reported, it said Hiawayi left before four and arrived at the convenience store at 4.03PM. But now, some are saying she actually left at FIVE and got to the store at 5.03PM.

Hiawayi leaves home sometime before 4/5PM. At this time, she has no money.

At 4/5.03PM, Hiawayi walks into a nearby convenience store.
  • She has 4 dollars with her. This means that, between the time she left home and when she arrived to the store, someone (who wasn't her dad or cousin) gave her the money.
She pays for the candy as a woman (the former 'person of interest') waits in line directly behind her.
At 4/5.09PM, Hiawayi leaves the store. The witness is the last known person to see Hiawayi alive.

Mom and Grandma arrive home and see Hiawayi isn't there, but aren't worried. They assume she's with friends or relatives.
They start to get concerned at sunset. At this point, 2 or 3 hours have passed since the girl left home.
Finally, they call the police and report the girl missing at 9.48PM. She had been missing for approximately 4 - 6 hours.

--

There are some pretty big questions here.

1. Who gave her the money to buy candy? IMO it's most likely the killer, but we can't rule out that a well-meaning person gave her 4 dollars and it's totally unrelated to the crime.

2. What time did Hiawayi arrive at the store? 4 or 5?

3. Was she wet or dry when she got to the store? If she was dry, that means someone drove her there.

Where were mom and gramma? Was no one home when H got home? Because jmo but mom sure describes things as if she herself were there when H got home

Where were mom and gramma? Was no one home when H got home? Because jmo but mom sure describes things as if she herself were there when H got home

Yeah, it is all very confusing. I now have gone back to read more comments (and I feel just like some posters have said -- can hardly stand this story because it's so heartwrenching and literally sickens me, so it's been tough for me to stay on this after she was found -- but I also so want justice for this darling girl)...so many thoughtful posts and good insights given on the thread. This is such a tragedy that this sweet, innocent little girl paid with her life for...for whatever cruel, evil intent it was.

I STILL can't piece together even the basic facts on the timeline of that night or understand who was with her/when...so I'll go back to read the extra links provided here, but it sounds like everyone is pretty much still confused, so I'm sure I will be as well.

When Hiawayi was missing, I had gotten the impression (I guess from news clips/what video I could see) that her Mom was home with her after school...then after she was found, it started to sound like the grandma was home with her. I don't know. And I was left with the impression (when she was missing) that the Dad talked to her on the phone but never did meet her at the cousin's apartment that she was headed to...never did understand that whole thing at the time, and I am even more confused now.

I have hope that LE/FBI are on top of this and are getting at the truth of what happened. I pray so.

Maybe the one who assaulted her is a woman.

Found naked but no signs of SA? Thats strange, maybe she was stripped in the attention of being assulted, but the perp couldnt go through with it? And maybe she was killed because she reconised the person?

A bit OT, but what are the gangs like there? Could this be gang related?

It could be a gang initiation, as well.

It is believed that 22 years ago Quiana Dees of Neptune, NJ was murdered that way, as well.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-12-Neptune-1-May-1992&highlight=asbury+park

I have seen this before with gangs and enteral family fighting, its either a debt payment or Someone looking for insurance fraud. I would stretch it for a revenge of something maybe seeing witness in a crime. The girl was not raped but nude with no clothing near the area of living, mostly Blood gangs or gangs do that. I don't even know if gangs are there in Alabama or that area.

I'm thinking maybe these people knew something or saw someone maybe one of them owed a debt to someone, I don't think directly. . I'm not accusing anyone. I'm just going through the ropes here, this person is known to them, they need to very alert of this. This is what some call a "count down" in gang talk or witness or debt owed terms .. which mean since someone cant find the person who owe or that person in general they kill they family member. Im Pulling the possibles. Did anyone of them go to police about something. Did A crime or a fight with somebody happen. So this all started early this year. I wonder if someone made a threat to the family or someone in the family..

All these 3 in same side of the family, all these crime happen near the home. Is there a brother or cousin aunt that live with them or comes around? The details sound real scary close to debt or revenge of some type , I have one question was she calling her dad or her cousin .? Just to be upfront I don't buy any Albi's right . im sorry.. I not really feeling good about this whole thing. I don't think mother or grand ma are after insurance. This is why im ruling that one out.

After reading it again I believe you are correct.

While I can't rule out the gang initiation, I don't understand the need to remove her clothing in that type of situation.

Since none of the questions about the timeline, who spoke to who, who was with Hailaya when she left home. who she spoke to before leaving the house, have been cleared up, my gut tells me LE is purposely leaving that information private as those inconsistencies may be part of their case.

Sadly, if she was not sexually abused as 'rumored', then it appears as if someone staged the scene to appear as if she had been assaulted.

I just hope the persons responsible are brought to justice soon.

This is something I don't understand... it seems as if we are seeing "staged" SA cases more and more but WHY? I mean, I understand that they want it to appear like a random sex offender and not a gang hit or a family member, or whatnot, but a naked person doesn't prove SA, testing does, and even a clothed person gets testing done on them. I guess I just don't think like a criminal. :shame: :facepalm:

This is something I don't understand... it seems as if we are seeing "staged" SA cases more and more but WHY? I mean, I understand that they want it to appear like a random sex offender and not a gang hit or a family member, or whatnot, but a naked person doesn't prove SA, testing does, and even a clothed person gets testing done on them. I guess I just don't think like a criminal. :shame: :facepalm:

I don't get it either, "Hippiemom." And maybe it's not a bad thing that we don't!

The only thing I can think of as to why this kind of thing may be done comes from watching too much "Law & Order" and "CSI" -- would it be so the perp's hair or any fibers aren't traced back to them? But if that was a perp's reasoning, would they then place her that close to the area? I would think only if they did NOT live in that area. But I tend to agree with those who think this seems like it would be someone local.

So then back I go to being confused...(pretty much just spun myself around there in a circle).:scared:

I don't get it either, "Hippiemom." And maybe it's not a bad thing that we don't!

The only thing I can think of as to why this kind of thing may be done comes from watching too much "Law & Order" and "CSI" -- would it be so the perp's hair or any fibers aren't traced back to them? But if that was a perp's reasoning, would they then place her that close to the area? I would think only if they did NOT live in that area. But I tend to agree with those who think this seems like it would be someone local.

So then back I go to being confused...(pretty much just spun myself around there in a circle).:scared:

I had the same thought about the clothing. I think they were thinking to remove any sort of evidence that may be transferred from their car and themselves.
My question is where are her clothing? Someone removed them and did away with them. Are there any volunteers checking the dumpsters in and around the area of that store? And her apartment complex. Maybe finding her clothes would help find her killer.

I had the same thought about the clothing. I think they were thinking to remove any sort of evidence that may be transferred from their car and themselves.
My question is where are her clothing? Someone removed them and did away with them. Are there any volunteers checking the dumpsters in and around the area of that store? And her apartment complex. Maybe finding her clothes would help find her killer.

I would hope that LE jumped on doing those type of searches right away. I hope!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back