AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be "pinky's" as it's now called is the only tow company 8/10ths of a mile away from where the car was found. I have a feeling that the Perp may have worked there (under whatever name it was) it's a 17 minute walk and makes sense with a truck like that with a logo. Thoughts?
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...F-8&ei=2ElFUei5Doez4APD-oGADQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg

for some reason my links aren't working right. :( I'm sorry.

Ok, I tried to clear the image a bit on Photoshop (I did a pretty shabby work in like 5 minutes, otherwise I would share it :blushing:) and you're right. I can see a trident-like thing on the door of the car. The left arm of the trident (so the one facing right on us, closest to the back of the truck) is sort of lower than the rest. The middle is higher and also straighter, while the right arm is taller than the other arm but shorter than the head, and also seems to bend in a little about halfway through, and then up again. It also looks like there's something small attached almost at the top of the middle arm. Like eyes on a cartoon character. To me it looks like it could be a cartoonish character, maybe, some kind of decorative image with a banner underneath or even a cartoon person holding a gun.

To me it also looks like there's someone on the side of the truck where that door is (passenger?). Even in the original image I used if you squint you can sort of see what looks like the seatbelt, and the visible part is diagonal (like this \) rather than straight down or coiled back, so it looks like it's being used. To me it also looks like there's an arm, maybe also a hoodie.

I hope this helps. Do you have a larger image than the one posted on page 3?

That's the only image we have as far as I know. The seat belt thing I can see the diagonal line but that belt, shadow or whatever it is appears to show up on the exterior of the vehicle. its like it don't originate out of the shadow like it should.
I can't see the guy standing there with a hoodie. I thought the trident shape resembled flames but it could also be a stain or sticker of some sort on the store glass, its weird how it lines up on the door of the truck though. LE would have seen it if it truly was something on there, they no doubt have better photos than we do. My eyes are telling me I've looked long enough and its time for bed.
good sleuthing.

DD could you elaborate on what led you to this conclusion. Thanks.. keep up the great work!

Also, do we have any indication as to what time the store closed that night? Was there a worker still inside?

I won't speak for Dime but the outside machine is speculation I think, but reasonable. I say this because it was my speculation as well. :D

the witnesses were local and would have known the store closed.
back in 99 a outside vending machine in a small town down south was not hard to find.

That's the only image we have as far as I know. The seat belt thing I can see the diagonal line but that belt, shadow or whatever it is appears to show up on the exterior of the vehicle. its like it don't originate out of the shadow like it should.
I can't see the guy standing there with a hoodie. I thought the trident shape resembled flames but it could also be a stain or sticker of some sort on the store glass, its weird how it lines up on the door of the truck though. LE would have seen it if it truly was something on there, they no doubt have better photos than we do. My eyes are telling me I've looked long enough and its time for bed.
good sleuthing.

Thanks!

To me it looks like it originates inside the vehicle - I get the feeling that there is a light source nearby so that most of the seatbelt is illuminated and that it is inside the window. The sleeve would be right below it.

I went and traced over my image to make a sketch of sorts of what I see. I can also post the image as I have it now - it's less blurry, but it also looks like it has more angles everywhere, which I don't mind because the contrast looks sharper. If you give me more time I can try to come up with something clearer but I'm going to be so busy over the next week that I don't know if I could manage that. We'll see.

This is the sketch: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7870/truckhd.jpg

It's obviously terrible because I have no tracing skills :facepalm: and I feel like I made the logo's 'eyes' a bit too big, they're the thing that protudes from the middle arm. I feel like they're shorter in the original.

This is another version that I made to show people what I'm talking about. The painted parts were not in the original which is obviously black and white, I used them just for the sake of making them stand out.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7752/truck2v.jpg

The green is where I see a seatbelt... in the original it's a light \. The red is where I see what may be a sleeve, the dotted red is where I see what may be a hoodie or just the car's head rest. The blue circle is not in the original, I used it to circle around logo.

If that is a person, I don't know if the black spot is their hair or just the back seat. There is also a very light white spot where a face would be, I think, but I can't figure out what it is. It doesn't seem to be on the windshield, so I think that it might be a light coming from outside the car or even inside it, or (more likely IMO) it means that the window was rolled up and an external light was reflecting against it. If we could verify the sources of light in that area, that could clarify if what we see really is a seat belt (most seat belts I've ever seen are a sort of lustrous fiber, so they are "shiny") and if that window pane was rolled up. I think that the two lighter spots above the truck could be street lights.

I hope this helps.

Ok, well it was a link to Pinky's South Union Garage, Ozark Alabama. But, on further research it was founded in 2012.
Previously owned by Joe called Joe's South Union Garage opened may of 2007 usually when a business changes hands the trucks go with it.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joes-South-Union-Garage/171106811849?sk=photos_stream

also from this forum Marshall Collins owns a competitor
it seems like the same group of people we're dealing with and it all changes hands within the group. There's one owner (of the buildings) to a few of the shops in the area. However, the people leasing are competitors.

http://forums.dragcoverage.com/showthread.php?t=110308&page=2

Jenstar, I can't see any logos at the links...? :waitasec: Are you talking about the pink wrench (?) logo? Because if so, that isn't it.

EDIT: Seeing as I'm going to be busy, I figured I would post the image as I have it now. A few things to keep in mind:

1) This is not a very good job. As I said, I didn't spend much time on it, I didn't think I'd actually see anything. It works for me because I can follow along with the pixels and I can see different shades of grey. However, I can try to improve it as soon as I have enough time if other people have trouble looking at it. It looks much more jagged and choppy than the original, but I think that makes it easier to see different areas. You can compare the two side by side if you ever feel lost.

2) There are two small versions, one small (the size of the original) and one I resized. The one I resized is quite big so be careful.

3) Since I saved these as .jpgs and didn't want to make them even bigger, they look blurrier than my image. If anyone here has Photoshop I can send them my original .psd file. I feel like this is more noticeable in the small size one so you can always look at that one and zoom in yourself. If someone who doesn't mind large files wants, I can also upload a better version. Finally, if anyone wants me to elucidate, I can do a painted-over version to show where I'm seeing what (like the second sketch). You can probably figure it out just by comparing my sketch, though.

Small version: http://tinypic.com/r/nejhbs/6

Large version: http://i48.tinypic.com/1eoo7d.jpg

Happy sleuthing. :seeya:

(By the way, everything is :twocents:, :moo:, etc.)

EDIT AGAIN: I hope this works now. :facepalm:

Anybody know the name of the garage that Barrantine worked at? Also, does anybody know if there is or was a 1%'er Motorcycle Club presence in Ozark or surrounding areas?

I won't speak for Dime but the outside machine is speculation I think, but reasonable. I say this because it was my speculation as well. :D

the witnesses were local and would have known the store closed.
back in 99 a outside vending machine in a small town down south was not hard to find.

I had no idea that the vending machine was speculation... but it seems plausible. I wonder, however, if maybe they also didn't know it was going to be closed but ended up using a vending machine (if they managed to buy the soda)? Could locals not know by heart the closing time?

Also, could the store have recently changed its working hours? Going into wild speculation here but... what if they had recently started closing earlier, and someone with ill intentions started prowling the parking lot in case people went there by mistake?

By the way, if anyone has read the thread since my last post, I have made some edits to it to add the surveillance pictures.

Forgive me if this has been brought up, but is it possible to transfer semen from clothing to skin when it is dry? Or if it is on a person's skivvies and that person sweats? Did JB have siblings? Is it possible that someone in her house (such as a sibling's friend) may have used her skivvies for onanistic pursuits and then put them back in her clean clothes?

I've just made the long trip home up north, and I see I have a lot of catching up to do. I had a job interview in Alabama, and though as it turns out it wasn't what I was looking for, I am being considered for another position in a different part of the state, and I've decided that should I get that job (a big IF), I'm going to write a book on the case. Other big IFs I consider absolutely vital for a book to come into being include the support of both the families and local LE.

I wanted to put this out there because, in the event that I do not end up working and living in Alabama, I would absolutely still be up for collaborating on a book with a local who would have access to the area for research as well as the families and friends of the girls and LE for interviews. The goal, to my mind, would be to finish and hopefully publish locally in AL (perhaps through one of the university presses) with a Summer 2014 release coinciding with the 15th anniversary of the crime. I know it's early but at the risk of jumping the gun I thought I should at least plant the seed.

I'll respond more in-depth asap, but there are a few things I saw in recent posts that I want to be sure to address right away:

Also, just wanted to say thanks and shout outs to everyone here, this thread has really had some great insights. Although this case centres around a very horrific crime it is also quite intriguing and I am glad I came upon this thread. you are all awesome! a lot of great thinkers in here!

I second this wholeheartedly. This thread had just seven posts when I started researching this case. I'm astounded at how many amazing people we now have lending their time, energy, talents, and minds to trying to help in any way we can. All for J.B. and Tracie and their families.

Thank you, all of you.

Also, a special thank you to Kimster for making this the Featured Cold Case here on Websleuths this past week.

@Killarney Rose/Dime Detective
How was the cell signal out there when you were driving around? How many bars did you have?

As far as I noticed, my cell signal in Ozark was strong, normal. No problems.

I've found a blogpost by a woman who claims to know who did it and never called in a tip to LE
http://lucescroo.blogspot.com/2006/10/tracie-hawlett-and-jb-beasley.html

thoughts?

I recently contacted a moderator regarding this information, who in turn presented it to one of the co-owners of Websleuths. I was advised to keep all information pertaining to this blog post off the boards.

DD could you elaborate on what led you to this conclusion. Thanks.. keep up the great work!

Sincere apologies for not being clear in my post on the outdoor soda machine, everyone. This was pure speculation on my part.

What we do know is that the Big/Little Store was closed when J.B. and Tracie arrived at approximately 11:30 p.m., and Ms. Merritt and her daughter stopped at the B/LS for a soda, provided J.B. with directions and overheard Tracie make contact with her mother over the pay phone, and left the store just before the white truck and the girls. Additionally, Ms. Merritt reported that the girls and their car were clean and nothing seemed awry. Neither Ms. Merritt nor her daughter noticed what happened to the girls after they left the store. These are the facts we have as I understand them.

Barrentine called/went to the video warehouse to see if he could rent the security video from the big/little store of the night the girls were there. he supposedly was in an some kind of altercation possibly involving a black truck and thought for some reason the video warehouse would have that video. This was the day after I believe. needless to say the clerk thought it suspicious and dropped a dime on him and they went and had a talk. First with the wife and then himself at work I believe.

It's my belief that Barrentine went to the Video Warehouse in search of said security tape as part of his own investigation into the crime in an effort to cash in on the reward money. MSM reports stated that Barrentine also visited the Herring Avenue site to look for clues. In my humble opinion, this speaks to Barrentine's innocence; in the days and weeks following the murders, it appears Barrentine behaved as a man interested in solving the crime and claiming the reward, not as a man who is trying to elude capture.

See also: "Police: Suspect Likely Had Chance Meeting with Teens," The Tuscaloosa News, September 3, 1999:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...gc8yAAAAIBAJ&sjid=A6YEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5704,409348

In some cases, I can understand LE's holding back of key information. However, I'm not really sure I understand how it will help them in the long run in this case--They have both print and DNA evidence to help identify and prosecute suspects.

I'd think justice might be more readily served, after all these years, by releasing some of the pertinent info to the public that's been held back.

Just my opinion, of course.

Do we know if the DNA has been run through a national database? I know DNA storage/testing/ sharing has come a LONG way since its inception so I'm wondering how many cold cases have been run against national. I see shows all the time where the leave evidence sit for years in cold cases , then a new sheriff or detective comes to the job and pulls several old cases just for curiosity and runs them against the newer data bases and get hits . There is very little chance this perp went on to never commit another crime so if he's been convicted anywhere in the country, his DNA is on file. It just might be 8 states away.

Also since it is so old and probably not so ' secret' anymore as far as LE giving away their ' hand' so to speak( clearly they dont have much of one) I wonder if they would be willing to answer some of those questions via email? OR one of the reporters from the local paper at that time?
Just wondering out loud.

This makes sense about the blood spatter, what I find interesting is that the bullet casing was precariously resting on Tracie's leg. This would tell me that the crime scene was not down some really bumpy dirt road...That confuses me. Unless one girl was killed at a different location (nearer to Herring) then the other?

Could be right? Perhaps Tracie was killed first to keep her quiet and out of the picture while JB was pursued and the attempted SA occurred . Yes I know there was no SA but I believe there was an attempt and he gave up until post mortem. :( AND I totally hate writing things like that.

Rest in Peace Girls !

Thanks!

To me it looks like it originates inside the vehicle - I get the feeling that there is a light source nearby so that most of the seatbelt is illuminated and that it is inside the window. The sleeve would be right below it.

I went and traced over my image to make a sketch of sorts of what I see. I can also post the image as I have it now - it's less blurry, but it also looks like it has more angles everywhere, which I don't mind because the contrast looks sharper. If you give me more time I can try to come up with something clearer but I'm going to be so busy over the next week that I don't know if I could manage that. We'll see.

This is the sketch: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7870/truckhd.jpg

It's obviously terrible because I have no tracing skills :facepalm: and I feel like I made the logo's 'eyes' a bit too big, they're the thing that protudes from the middle arm. I feel like they're shorter in the original.

This is another version that I made to show people what I'm talking about. The painted parts were not in the original which is obviously black and white, I used them just for the sake of making them stand out.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7752/truck2v.jpg

The green is where I see a seatbelt... in the original it's a light \. The red is where I see what may be a sleeve, the dotted red is where I see what may be a hoodie or just the car's head rest. The blue circle is not in the original, I used it to circle around logo.

If that is a person, I don't know if the black spot is their hair or just the back seat. There is also a very light white spot where a face would be, I think, but I can't figure out what it is. It doesn't seem to be on the windshield, so I think that it might be a light coming from outside the car or even inside it, or (more likely IMO) it means that the window was rolled up and an external light was reflecting against it. If we could verify the sources of light in that area, that could clarify if what we see really is a seat belt (most seat belts I've ever seen are a sort of lustrous fiber, so they are "shiny") and if that window pane was rolled up. I think that the two lighter spots above the truck could be street lights.

I hope this helps.

Jenstar, I can't see any logos at the links...? :waitasec: Are you talking about the pink wrench (?) logo? Because if so, that isn't it.

EDIT: Seeing as I'm going to be busy, I figured I would post the image as I have it now. A few things to keep in mind:

1) This is not a very good job. As I said, I didn't spend much time on it, I didn't think I'd actually see anything. It works for me because I can follow along with the pixels and I can see different shades of grey. However, I can try to improve it as soon as I have enough time if other people have trouble looking at it. It looks much more jagged and choppy than the original, but I think that makes it easier to see different areas. You can compare the two side by side if you ever feel lost.

2) There are two small versions, one small (the size of the original) and one I resized. The one I resized is quite big so be careful.

3) Since I saved these as .jpgs and didn't want to make them even bigger, they look blurrier than my image. If anyone here has Photoshop I can send them my original .psd file. I feel like this is more noticeable in the small size one so you can always look at that one and zoom in yourself. If someone who doesn't mind large files wants, I can also upload a better version. Finally, if anyone wants me to elucidate, I can do a painted-over version to show where I'm seeing what (like the second sketch). You can probably figure it out just by comparing my sketch, though.

Small version: http://tinypic.com/r/nejhbs/6

Large version: http://i48.tinypic.com/1eoo7d.jpg

Happy sleuthing. :seeya:

(By the way, everything is :twocents:, :moo:, etc.)

EDIT AGAIN: I hope this works now. :facepalm:

Thanks! I am looking at the pictures. They looked colored in that spot...did you color them? Anyway, looking at those images...I am more wondering if those are signage on top of the gas pumps (or whatever the heck that pole thing is in front of the truck) and NOT on the truck.Looks like ot could be the topper/miny roof thing on a gas pump. Do we have anyother pictures of the Big/Little from that time, 1999? :twocents: The depth looks wrong to be on the truck.

I think the girls would be very disappointed with the way the special birthday night was going. I wonder if that caused them to do something uncharacteristic?

I know from being a teen myself and from having teenagers, often what parents think is uncharacteristic is more that teens do have "ives of their own" in some ways. Teens are notorious for presenting themselves to parents/adults one way and having things they do when out and about on their own that is very different then what parents think is going on. We have several members who did amazing research and we have an excellent timeline of what we think was going on, but, the reality is that timeline has left the case cold for a long time...so we need to think out of the box. We have had many great suggestions, such as the girls getting out to pee, not intended to go to the party, etc. and we need to look at those even if it does not fit LE's timeline of things. I grew up in rural America and half the stuff we intended to do or told are parents we were doing, was not what we ended up doing. And we were good kids with straight A's, jobs, etc. Even great kids have a private life. I know in my experience, often parents did not know what we were doing unless something bad happened. In my time (early 1990's) the only time parents found out was when something bad happened, like car accidents (many fatal), or minor in possession charges when the parents thought a kid was at "the movies", etc. I just think that looking at stuff like the possibility they never intended to go to the birthday party is important. Or they were trying to score a few wine coolers, etc. The other thing we need to look at is had JB ever been in foster care? Often a child displaced will be more mature (grown-up) in someways then peers and run with many different circles instead of typical high school peers. And often kids who are neglected or abandoned by parents resulting in foster care, do subconsciously seek out attention from or interact with older people to fill that void. I guess the biggest thing in this case is while we have a great timeline and information, we have very little actual knowledge in many ways. So, we do need to keep thinking outside the box and flex what is known, because obviously, the results of the girls simply getting home late did not occur. This is more just a general comment, because I have noticed we/all posters tend to go back to the LE timeline and unless this was an LE conspiracy murder thing, obviously, something is NOT right with what is assumed to have happened otherwise this would be solved. I notice this in other forums as well, where we stick with certain facts and sometimes those very facts are what stand in the way from solving a case. :twocents:

Just this past month, Canada has implemented a new database for palm prints, and the RCMP are hoping that some cold cases will be cracked as a direct result.

Do any of our U.S. WSer's know if palm prints are included in your CODIS etc.?

mi-palmprint.jpg

The RCMP hope the inclusion of palm prints in its fingerprint database will help the force crack some cold cases. (Ohio Attorney General's Office)

Police have high hopes a new forensic database could help crack some cold cases.

Next month, the RCMP will expand its fingerprint database to include palm prints. Palms contain just as much unique identifying information as people's fingertips and police say they find palm prints at up to 30 per cent of all crime scenes.

Supt. Alain Bouchard, director of the RCMP's integrated forensic identification services in Ottawa, says police often lift palm prints from ledges, doorknobs, patio doors, paper and weapons such as knives or bats.

"Previous years we had no way of searching palm prints. As you can just imagine, if you were to send palm prints here it would just be sitting in a box. If we wanted to identify a palm print we needed basically a suspect. Someone would come to me and say, 'I think its Joe and here's Joe's palm print' and we'd do a comparison at my desk."

That will change next month when 26 police services across Canada will be able to submit and search for palm prints. The database will be small at first, only containing fresh prints scanned in from people who have just been charged with a crime. But the RCMP is encouraging police to send in palm impressions found at old crime scenes.

The Mounties alone will begin re-processing thousands of palm prints linked to cold cases across Canada, starting with unsolved murders.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story...nt-database-rcmp-criminal-investigations.html

I know from being a teen myself and from having teenagers, often what parents think is uncharacteristic is more that teens do have "ives of their own" in some ways. Teens are notorious for presenting themselves to parents/adults one way and having things they do when out and about on their own that is very different then what parents think is going on. We have several members who did amazing research and we have an excellent timeline of what we think was going on, but, the reality is that timeline has left the case cold for a long time...so we need to think out of the box. We have had many great suggestions, such as the girls getting out to pee, not intended to go to the party, etc. and we need to look at those even if it does not fit LE's timeline of things. I grew up in rural America and half the stuff we intended to do or told are parents we were doing, was not what we ended up doing. And we were good kids with straight A's, jobs, etc. Even great kids have a private life. I know in my experience, often parents did not know what we were doing unless something bad happened. In my time (early 1990's) the only time parents found out was when something bad happened, like car accidents (many fatal), or minor in possession charges when the parents thought a kid was at "the movies", etc. I just think that looking at stuff like the possibility they never intended to go to the birthday party is important. Or they were trying to score a few wine coolers, etc. The other thing we need to look at is had JB ever been in foster care? Often a child displaced will be more mature (grown-up) in someways then peers and run with many different circles instead of typical high school peers. And often kids who are neglected or abandoned by parents resulting in foster care, do subconsciously seek out attention from or interact with older people to fill that void. I guess the biggest thing in this case is while we have a great timeline and information, we have very little actual knowledge in many ways. So, we do need to keep thinking outside the box and flex what is known, because obviously, the results of the girls simply getting home late did not occur. This is more just a general comment, because I have noticed we/all posters tend to go back to the LE timeline and unless this was an LE conspiracy murder thing, obviously, something is NOT right with what is assumed to have happened otherwise this would be solved. I notice this in other forums as well, where we stick with certain facts and sometimes those very facts are what stand in the way from solving a case. :twocents:

I have tried to keep this in mind when thinking about this case. I remember what it was like to be that age- I survived 4 kids of my own going through that age, too. And most kids have a completely different social life than the one their parents envision. Even the good ones.

I believe I read (and don't have time to look it up right now) that JB was in the custody of her dance instructor as her parents were having difficulty with her not wanting to obey the rules at home. So this says to me, all along that what the girls told their parents, and what they actually did were different.

But, I still see the girls ending up in Ozark because the got turned around on unfamiliar back roads up in Henry County . That B/L is just how/where they would have come into Ozark if they did. that definitely has the ring of truth to it.

Also, I have problems with a "field party" There is no way I would allow my child to go to one, yet these parents seemed to not have a problem with it. If that had been my child, the only reason they would have been at a field party would have been because they lied to me and said they were going elsewhere. Don't know about other areas, but around here, field party means one thing- a party with a means to an end- to drink.

I'm not criticizing the parents- they have suffered greatly. Just stating something thats pretty obvious to me.

And all along I have been thinking and keeping in mind that the parents were told one story while the girls were doing something else.

If LE has some better security pics, or some info it is witholding, it is time for them to release something to the public, IMO.

WHO acted oddly after these murders? WHO increased their alcohol consumption/drug use, missed work?

WHO followed the crime reporting obsessively?

WHO viciously stole these two beautiful girls from the prime of their life?

If you exclude Barrantine's admission, do you exclude the entire thing or only parts of it?

Is there anything in Barrantine's confession that could be partial truth?

Could the "black truck" be a partial truth?

Could the "tattood man" be a partial truth?

It is possible, IMO, that the semen deposits and the murders are unrelated to each other.

Very unlikely, but, possible.

That would leave only 1 motive for the girls death at that point - They seen something they shouldn't have and were executed for it.

Last post, sorry for so many!

Forgive me if this has been discussed already.

Has it been determined if the palm print and the semen deposit are from the same person?

Taking a look at the "trident symbol" on the truck door, what if it wasn't a trident but rather a fancy "W". There are quite a large number of businesses utilizing flat bed trucks in Ozark that begin with a W (as in a last name) or could have a W largely utilized (as in Wreck / Wrecking). I don't know of a website that shows the age of businesses. Can someone help?

I too was just thinking the other day how I wished a good true crime writer would take on this tragic story that it would be a good way to organize all the known facts, possibly generate new facts that are unknown to the public and would keep them in the public eye permanently. I'll admit I can be totally naive at times and not see things for what they are. But even after seeing the mention of a book by the most prolific and determined poster I don't feel that money is, was the posters motivating factor for being here or the idea of a book was in anyway self serving. I remain open minded and can be swayed in the event motivations become clearer however. The haunting evidence show in my opinion took advantage of the situation and used the parties involved to make money for the folks in hollywood. I felt so bad watching Tracies parents there in the parking lot of the store with that stupid woman pretending like she had some kind of special insight to what went on that night, hell they even had a former investigator on the case asking one of the charlatans for answers as to what happened. Yes it got the case a little attention but it did more to serve the interest of the hollywood vultures.

I can't see where anything that has been posted by anyone in the previous pages in this thread would necessarily help in writing a book. nearly every scenario that's been put forth has been discussed before around the web at some point. Its all theories and speculation some more outlandish than others and is not what would comprise a good true crime publication IMO.

LucyOso I hope you stay with us its obvious your heart is in the right place I value your input and enjoy reading your post.

In regards to the mention of Barrentine in a few of my post, the later one was to the poster who asked about what brought him to the attention of LE. I posted what I've always thought were the events that led them to him and have never seen where he initiated the contact like the article states in Dimes link. so having seen that link I'm not certain which side initiated the contact. The previous mention was speculation that I've heard over the years that he might somehow have been involved because of several things that seem to be more than a coincidence. I have never actually went with the theory that he was somehow involved, was just trying to point out the strange actions of his in the days that followed the murders. I think if he was truly involved they would have found a link by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV