AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stating information as fact without supporting links is ONLY allowed by a member who is a Verified Insider, otherwise the information is considered rumor. There are no VIs in this thread, so posts have been removed for discussing rumors.

Also, do NOT accuse any other WSer of being a perp or cast aspersions in that direction.

If someone wishes to become a Verified Insider, follow this link for instruction on how to do so.

Thanks.

If it is true that J.B. Beasley made the statement at the Big Little gas station in Ozark, AL asking from there which is the quickest way back to Dothan, then that makes me think J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett were headed home that night. I think and agree that they were not lost. I am confused as to what is true information versus rumor in this case. But if the quote is true, it is the first two words(from there) that made me think they were not headed anywhere else that night.

My apologies for my transgressions. TBL, I am sorry I suggested that you or anyone else on this thread might be the killer coming here for info. Hard to sleuth when harnessed but I respect the rules of this board. I'll mind my manners from now on. And shut up.

ThinBlueLine, have you seen the documentary “Shined Rabbit”?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

CoolJ: The simple answer is no; without belaboring any opinions, but factually posting follows: "True Crime Documentary; Shined Rabbit Film July 12, 2017; J.B. And Tracie we're reported missing at 8am, their car was found at 9am. with their belongings inside." "At 8:00 that morning, August 1, 1999, Roberts called Dothan Police. At almost that exact moment, Ozark Police found Beasley's black Mazda 929 just before 8:00 a.m.,....: True Crime Notebook. Questions.

His ranking interviewing officer didn't bring him up...you did.... So what does he have to do with this case? Post tragedy what does that mean? Or refer too? Are you saying we should contact Roskam for more information? Why is everything with you so cryptic?

His ranking interviewing officer didn't bring him up...you did.... So what does he have to do with this case? Post tragedy what does that mean? Or refer too? Are you saying we should contact Roskam for more information? Why is everything with you so cryptic?

shark315: If you had taken the time and interest to read and further interpret the post Islands being responded to first, may not have required your asking then this jejune question you have! Webster's College Dictionary list the definition for the word "post" as meaning "after" as in postgame show, postpone, postmortem, postscript.

I agree. Absolutely frustrating trying to make sense of anything here. I have looked back and it is just repetition of already know facts, newspaper articles and quotes, etc.. Either this person has an extremely high intellect and I am just too stupid to understand it or he has absolutely no information but likes to be seen as professional. Unsure which it is right now. Just to be clear I am not accusing anyone of anything whatsover, but this all seems to jut be filling up this thread with the same thing over and over. Sometimes that can be a good thing as it can trigger something but in this case it is becoming maddening dealing wth this guy. Between the constant vague answers and the lines through the text I just don’t know.

Bulldog23 Ref. your pg. 696 @ 10:24 a.m.: Your courteous question is more than worthy of answering. But, first, to make a point; this preplanned approach to publicly bring forth truths and fact based evidences thru recorded time-lines in hopes of rekindling others long ago known of past memories; and to, and maybe more so for the purpose of causing memories to be refreshed, realizing now, how, had not remembered years ago critical incidents and events. For the most part since beginning the participation has contributed more than significantly to this method. Maybe best that we let lay the rest of factually based/supported evidences. But, how does one justify silence when, for example current Ozark Police Chief Marlos Walker was quoted as having said: "I think its time for the truth to come out." Dothan Eagle, Eighteenth anniversary of Ms. Beasley's and Ms. Hawlett's unsolved murder cases.
The following is physically and factually evidentiary and germane to these girl's cases originating from previous employees comments, but documented officially recorded for the record under oath within the confines of the Ozark Police Department.
Patrolman Roskam's report believed given/signed and sworn to on August 02, 1999 reporting as follows, paraphrasing; witnessing the vehicle at 3:00 a.m. looked OK; heard at 9:00 a.m. another officer notifying dispatcher of locating vehicle, and requesting information. Roskam wrote that he was instructed to come to the scene, upon arrival noticing that both the driver's side front and rear windows were completely down and doors unlocked. He was instructed to canvas area residents for what they knew; and to maintain a rolling patrol; and one more time Roskam was instructed to return to scene by officer he had wrote the name of as having been the first at 9:00 a.m. to locate vehicle to discuss Dothan Police sending a detective. No other names are listed while waiting on authentication of their factual relevance. BULLDOG23, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUR WORD FOR AFOREMENTIONED, GO TO THE SOURCE AND ASK; AFTERALL CHIEF WALKER SAID IT IS TIME FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT. BULLDOG23 Check and advise and be responded with follow up, WITH RESPECTS.

I guess what we are trying to understand is, what are you disputing?

- The time the Mazda was located on Herring?

- what officers were actually on the scene?

This all can be found in police reports, but the questions is, since this is an ongoing investigation, does OPD have to give out the police reports?

I guess what we are trying to understand is, what are you disputing?

- The time the Mazda was located on Herring?

- what officers were actually on the scene?

This all can be found in police reports, but the questions is, since this is an ongoing investigation, does OPD have to give out the police reports?

Now, more than ever before is actually being witnessed why the need for truths involving this case to come out; especially when apparently found so basically confusing to comprehend the significance by comparison of two different original police reports from the start of an investigation; noticeably already contradicting one another, True Crime Notebook vs True Crime Documentary:
TRUE CRIME NOTEBOOK TRUE CRIME DOCUMENTARY
"found before 8:00 a.m." "found at 9:00 a.m."
"...driver's side window rolled down a few inches..." "...both driver's side front and rear windows completely down.."

HOW DID THEY OBTAIN THEIR PRINTED INFORMATION?

BOTH CANNOT BE LAWFULLY AND LEGALLY RIGHT.

?

My apologies for my transgressions. TBL, I am sorry I suggested that you or anyone else on this thread might be the killer coming here for info. Hard to sleuth when harnessed but I respect the rules of this board. I'll mind my manners from now on. And shut up.
Catmammy: Please advise via Inbox when best time for responding to this gracious, but unnecessary post.

CoolJ: The simple answer is no; without belaboring any opinions, but factually posting follows: "True Crime Documentary; Shined Rabbit Film July 12, 2017; J.B. And Tracie we're reported missing at 8am, their car was found at 9am. with their belongings inside." "At 8:00 that morning, August 1, 1999, Roberts called Dothan Police. At almost that exact moment, Ozark Police found Beasley's black Mazda 929 just before 8:00 a.m.,....: True Crime Notebook. Questions.

TBL you’ve mentioned many times that my film preview on YouTube is in conflict with with the facts of this case, based on a time discrepancy of 8am or 9am- (making my film somehow “unlawful” (?)-
Here’s the thing- I never once state the time the car was reported found in the preview?? Very curious.

See here for yourself-

Care to explain?

When I look at the preview for the film, Shined Rabbit, it makes me think from the preview that it is a film that centers largely around the police doing a bad job and possibly having something to do with the murders of J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett. The podcast I listened to with the Shined Rabbit producer offered no new information about the case.

All I can advise is that as long as people keep taking this type of approach towards the case, it is never going to get solved. You would be amazed at how many cases, after years pass, turn into some type of police conspiracy because obviously it has to be a police conspiracy or the case would have been solved years ago. I would be very surprised if the person or persons who murdered J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett was a police officer. All of this is just my opinion.

TBL you’ve mentioned many times that my film preview on YouTube is in conflict with with the facts of this case, based on a time discrepancy of 8am or 9am- (making my film somehow “unlawful” (?)-
Here’s the thing- I never once state the time the car was reported found in the preview?? Very curious.

See here for yourself-

Care to explain?

Ms. Silver: With respects; thank you for your post, please advise a time convenient with your schedule to receive our response; in your doing so, in the interim we'll await your reply forthwith-------if this should be satisfactory with you, we're on stand-by, and will advise when not any longer.

Ms. Silver: With respects; thank you for your post, please advise a time convenient with your schedule to receive our response; in your doing so, in the interim we'll await your reply forthwith-------if this should be satisfactory with you, we're on stand-by, and will advise when not any longer.
As advised, @ 10:44 p.m. off stand-by; await your reply.

When I look at the preview for the film, Shined Rabbit, it makes me think from the preview that it is a film that centers largely around the police doing a bad job and possibly having something to do with the murders of J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett. The podcast I listened to with the Shined Rabbit producer offered no new information about the case.

All I can advise is that as long as people keep taking this type of approach towards the case, it is never going to get solved. You would be amazed at how many cases, after years pass, turn into some type of police conspiracy because obviously it has to be a police conspiracy or the case would have been solved years ago. I would be very surprised if the person or persons who murdered J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett was a police officer. All of this is just my opinion.

If there isn't new info bringing attention to a case can sometimes help generate leads. Hearing family members talk about their lost loved ones makes victims more real. Showing how a police investigation went wrong might not be flattering for cops but two dead girls trump egos.

Thank your interest in the case- and I totally agree with you- I don’t believe this is a police cover up, and never have. There are no conspiracies mentioned in the film- police or otherwise. No rumors or speculation, just facts. I’m not sure how the pod interview persuaded that assumption, but I wanted to just reinforce that there are no conspiracies at play here IMO.
I do believe there are many reasons the case is unsolved- and shoddy police work from the start is a major player.

As I have stated from the beginning- my film reveals what family members of the girls believe, that their killer has been hiding in plain sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson