AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
aegis100: negative, that comparisons done, if ever done; supported by local A.B.I. Agent during visit to Montgomery when challenged by Birmingham News reporter, specifically isolated to soil sampling, lab testing progresses being made since tragedies; then during 2004 the A.B.I. Agent replied, paraphrasing, no need to, all soils there are the same. This response was witnessed by reporter's accompanying soundman/photographer. But strange the why the differences in concerns for soil samples, and the media coverage involving the Spellman case later on?

Very strange how you pick and choose who to answer, isn't it?

Here is what I think. We know there is video surveillance of the white truck who the police eventually found and determined to have no involvement. If he had known J.B. Beasley or Tracie Hawlett he would have gotten out of his truck to talk to them or at least pulled his truck up next to their car. If J.B. Beasley or Tracie Hawlett had known the driver of the truck, one or both of them would have walked up to the driver's window of the truck to talk to the man inside. What other reason could there be for the driver of the white truck and J.B. Beasley/Tracie Hawlett to ignore each other?

So therefore, at least according to my theory, the driver of the white truck is probably a stranger and not known to either J.B. Beasley or Tracie Hawlett.

somequestions: Taken from interior store's security video camera; obviously limited in width and scope, unlike upper positioned camera with wider angle, better clarity of parking lot activity allowed capturing more than a lower fixed positioned counter camera. Right?

ThinBlueLine, if you know something then why not say something? You're directing inquiries and LEADING other members but we don't know that you have ANY pertinent information other than the same questions we've all had since the discovery of the two girls bodies. Most of us here are not new to this case at all. If you have different or further information that could/would help solve this hideous crime why are you attempting to school others instead of sharing? It's clear that you have insider knowledge. Are you the killer?

Catmammy: Respectfully, with regard to your last post; no, it is now a matter of picking and choosing responses; but rather responding to relevant questions and/or in hopes of providing a clarification by offering known truths/facts, which those residing in that city, and/or state down there should have already long ago been knowing the answers to, rather than continuously sparing over trivia when involving such acute villainous and putrid tragedies. But, to your point, taking into consideration, will advise; in meantime, please, be take comfort in knowing, reg. Cherrymeg on 10-23-18, that we all are academy graduates, some graduates from world's best law enforcement schools, some from colleges; thank-you.

Catmammy: Respectfully, with regard to your last post; no, it is now a matter of picking and choosing responses; but rather responding to relevant questions and/or in hopes of providing a clarification by offering known truths/facts, which those residing in that city, and/or state down there should have already long ago been knowing the answers to, rather than continuously sparing over trivia when involving such acute villainous and putrid tragedies. But, to your point, taking into consideration, will advise; in meantime, please, be take comfort in knowing, reg. Cherrymeg on 10-23-18, that we all are academy graduates, some graduates from world's best law enforcement schools, some from colleges; thank-you.
correction: now should be not

ThinBlueLine, are you the killer? You seem to be toying with members. Yes or no?

Others may think or believe you are law enforcement. When I read what you write, I do not think you are law enforcement or have ever been to a law enforcement school or academy. It is just my observation(opinion).

Others may think or believe you are law enforcement. When I read what you write, I do not think you are law enforcement or have ever been to a law enforcement school or academy. It is just my observation(opinion).

Yep, I agree. Just somebody muddying the already obscure waters. And for what reason?

ThinBlueLine, of course I read. Your answer is, as always, ambiguous. Are you or aren't you? Inquiring minds .... Spit it out.

Islands: Follow up regarding your inquiry about 3:00 A.M. witness to Ms. Beasley's vehicle.
The official information is revealing that Ozark Police Patrolman Mike Roskam is officer known to have witnessed Ms. Beasley's vehicle that 08-01-1999 3:00 A.M. morning. Too, him not being a sergeant, would not have been the officer notifying the police station, "I don't know why I'm bothering you, the sergeant said...………." Trusting this helps provide the additional info you seek.

You can say, we don't know who you are. Why not answer?

You can say, we don't know who you are. Why not answer?

Catmammy: Decision that any response given you will not serve any beneficial purpose for enhancing any value of this thread; therefore, please, make your inquiries to the following office located at (202) 324-3000 where this case is active. Respectfully.

Thin Blue Line,

Speaking just for myself, I do not want this thread shut down. (That happened to the last thread after an argument started.) In my humble opinion, if you keep putting things out there with no context, it is going to upset people, including the relatives of the girls, and we are eventually going to lose this thread, too.

You have been trying to lead us somewhere, I think. But surely you know the history of this case and know that WW and JC were trying to lead us somewhere a couple of years ago and that ended in disaster for all involved. Here is my request, if you have something to say that you know might upset the girls' families, please send it by private message to your target audience and don't post on the public board.

Also, whose number is that in your reply to Catmammy?

Thank you for your consideration.

Also, I've never heard the name Mike Roscum in connection with this case, though a quick search shows he was a police officer in Midland City (and probably in Ozark at one time). So...where are you getting this information? It is not from any mainstream media sources... I'm not doubting you, I just think some context would add a lot to your assertions.

somequestions; The white truck commonly seen in security video, it is beginning to appear has a common denominator with a black truck; if you may recall Barrentine mentioned a black truck, and too, if you recall, when Ms. Beasley's vehicle first found, how it was reported that both the driver's side front/rear windows were all the way down, as there were also same type muddiness in rear as was front. Ref. back to Headland payphone, when Ms. Hawlett was telling Ms. Beasley, "to hurry, they had to go"; that "they" [meaning whomever she was talking to had to do with them and time]. And yet to be brought forth, what occurred in Tumbleton, how did the A.B.I. come to know how to locate and identify these boys to interview them. And too, the two Pinkard area boys from Midland City Shell station being from Dale County what color truck, or not were they driving, but more so; what is known by local A.B.I. how two Dale County boys from that area met these two girls, and how long known either of them? Were they contacted from the Ozark payphone by Ms. Hawlett; what is yet to be revealed all the location's telephone records, and order calls made to who from what location. Beginning with Ms. Hawlett's and Ms. Beasley's residences, Ms. Beasley's mobile/cell phone, Headland payphone, and owner of those received Ms. Hawlett's'/Beasley's calls, the "Indian" tattooist, likewise the Ozark store, the Shell station, and the residence on Bermuda Street. And also Barrentine's. What do you think, somequestions?

Thin Blue Line,

Speaking just for myself, I do not want this thread shut down. (That happened to the last thread after an argument started.) In my humble opinion, if you keep putting things out there with no context, it is going to upset people, including the relatives of the girls, and we are eventually going to lose this thread, too.

You have been trying to lead us somewhere, I think. But surely you know the history of this case and know that WW and JC were trying to lead us somewhere a couple of years ago and that ended in disaster for all involved. Here is my request, if you have something to say that you know might upset the girls' families, please send it by private message to your target audience and don't post on the public board.

Also, whose number is that in your reply to Catmammy?

Thank you for your consideration.

Bulldog 23: As you should also have 100% of all other members support for your position.
"Argument"? Care to explain.
"..with no context", ...upset.." Bulldog23, these are truths and facts that have been accessible over the past nineteen years at various times, and at some point relatives have either in parts or wholes have been cognizant of same; dependent upon one's decision to dedicate themselves to this case history is of their own choosing, some have been expertise in this case since its tragedy, actual Sleuths, young/old black/white men/women although fewer over the years.
"Upset", anyone wearing their feelings on their sleeves when involving others now striving to bring closure to the useless murdering of these two young girls should be ashamed; how dare they feel now have any right of being upset when after nineteen years two children's bodies lay in rot in their graves while their murders and those complicit enjoy life?
"Lead us somewhere". Yes, to the factual truths, and along the way hopefully someone, as Ms. Roberts had commented will come forward, opening the flood gates of revelations. Good management skills is ever mindful of six letters PPPPPP; like the phone number, you want to know find out; same was decided before becoming member recently after having established a methodology in exercising this particular protocol for presentation reviewing of timeline; to which thus far progress has been significantly made.
"...WW/JC.... disaster..." Care to explain?
And finally, again, almost all relatively either in parts and/or wholes are already privy to all of "context" you refer to; just requires some time to seek out, or otherwise make your own inquiry; for example, Officer Roskam, commonly known he worked A.M. 8-1-99, media reports quotes Ozark Police Lieutenant Rex Tipton as saying...…. Making logical to rationalize if really wanted to know, locate Tipton, and ask about Roskam, seems fair enough, right?

Bulldog 23: As you should also have 100% of all other members support for your position.
"Argument"? Care to explain.
"..with no context", ...upset.." Bulldog23, these are truths and facts that have been accessible over the past nineteen years at various times, and at some point relatives have either in parts or wholes have been cognizant of same; dependent upon one's decision to dedicate themselves to this case history is of their own choosing, some have been expertise in this case since its tragedy, actual Sleuths, young/old black/white men/women although fewer over the years.
"Upset", anyone wearing their feelings on their sleeves when involving others now striving to bring closure to the useless murdering of these two young girls should be ashamed; how dare they feel now have any right of being upset when after nineteen years two children's bodies lay in rot in their graves while their murders and those complicit enjoy life?
"Lead us somewhere". Yes, to the factual truths, and along the way hopefully someone, as Ms. Roberts had commented will come forward, opening the flood gates of revelations. Good management skills is ever mindful of six letters PPPPPP; like the phone number, you want to know find out; same was decided before becoming member recently after having established a methodology in exercising this particular protocol for presentation reviewing of timeline; to which thus far progress has been significantly made.
"...WW/JC.... disaster..." Care to explain?
And finally, again, almost all relatively either in parts and/or wholes are already privy to all of "context" you refer to; just requires some time to seek out, or otherwise make your own inquiry; for example, Officer Roskam, commonly known he worked A.M. 8-1-99, media reports quotes Ozark Police Lieutenant Rex Tipton as saying...…. Making logical to rationalize if really wanted to know, locate Tipton, and ask about Roskam, seems fair enough, right?

ThinBlueLine, have you seen the documentary “Shined Rabbit”?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

@DimeDetective thank you for your extremely kind post per my episode of “Fear Based Life” I’m honored- would love to speak with you. Feel free to DM me.

I want to apologize for the lack of response to this feed-I just realized it’s back!
( I didn’t realize it was back since being shut down.)

As for “Shined Rabbit”’s release- I’ve been a bit stalled for reasons I can’t say, but I can say that I wanted to give authorities a fair shot at really getting a solid resolution. I started this project in July of 2015 with the sole purpose of getting an investigation going, and that is happening. I wouldn’t ever want to hinder Justice for J.B. and Tracie.

Having said that-
This December in Dothan, Alabama-
I’m currently planning a Pre-Release Screening that will be open to the public.

I will keep you updated on details.
I appreciate all of your support-
it’s such fire to keep me going.

Veronica Silver

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors