AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my unsolicited opinion, SHINED RABBIT, I am glad you are posting on the board. You have had access to family members and people connected with the case in a way that no one else here has. I, for one, can’t wait to see your film. Thank you for putting your own time and money on the line to help right a wrong that has gone on for way too long.

I have a question, if you care to reply- (if not and I have to wait until the film, that’s cool, I understand)- when Mike Roberts says power and money cover up a lot of things, do you think he is right in relation to this case? Thanks.

Thank your interest in the case- and I totally agree with you- I don’t believe this is a police cover up, and never have. There are no conspiracies mentioned in the film- police or otherwise. No rumors or speculation, just facts. I’m not sure how the pod interview persuaded that assumption, but I wanted to just reinforce that there are no conspiracies at play here IMO.
I do believe there are many reasons the case is unsolved- and shoddy police work from the start is a major player.

As I have stated from the beginning- my film reveals what family members of the girls believe, that their killer has been hiding in plain sight.

I can't wait to watch this. What you are doing is a good thing.

Shined Rabbit, I will thank you as well. I listened to the podcast and you explained your interest in this case and it was very moving. I didn’t pick up on conspiracy theories either.

If the showing of your film in December is on a weekend. I plan to make the trip to Dothan to see it.

In my unsolicited opinion, SHINED RABBIT, I am glad you are posting on the board. You have had access to family members and people connected with the case in a way that no one else here has. I, for one, can’t wait to see your film. Thank you for putting your own time and money on the line to help right a wrong that has gone on for way too long.

I have a question, if you care to reply- (if not and I have to wait until the film, that’s cool, I understand)- when Mike Roberts says power and money cover up a lot of things, do you think he is right in relation to this case? Thanks.

Thank you.

I believe that statement itself is true- money and power can cover things up.

The perspective that Mike and Carol Roberts come from, is that they can’t possibly understand why this case isn’t solved- and why their daughter hasn’t had justice. I included that quote in the trailer because that is how Mr Roberts truly feels- powerless.

If you have another perspective there is nothing stopping you from interviewing people you feel were neglected and creating your own documentary or a video for youtube. Right now your argument is getting lost in its disorganization. I'm not saying you don't have valid points just that they seem all over the place.
Cherrymeg: Refer you to page # 721, yet to be released for reading,

Ms. Silver: With respects; thank you for your post, please advise a time convenient with your schedule to receive our response; in your doing so, in the interim we'll await your reply forthwith-------if this should be satisfactory with you, we're on stand-by, and will advise when not any longer

Who is the collective that you have referenced in several postings today?

Cherrymeg: Refer you to page # 721, yet to be released for reading,

Hopefully your yet to be released book will offer more backstory. I don't know where your anger is coming from. Did you investigate this case and feel it insults you or are you angry on behalf of a father?

Thank your interest in the case- and I totally agree with you- I don’t believe this is a police cover up, and never have. There are no conspiracies mentioned in the film- police or otherwise. No rumors or speculation, just facts. I’m not sure how the pod interview persuaded that assumption, but I wanted to just reinforce that there are no conspiracies at play here IMO.
I do believe there are many reasons the case is unsolved- and shoddy police work from the start is a major player.

As I have stated from the beginning- my film reveals what family members of the girls believe, that their killer has been hiding in plain sight.

That is a good question: Who do the family members of the girls believe is responsible for their murders?(if the person has been hiding in plain sight)

I know you did not offer up an opinion in the preview of your film. But the interviews in the preview give the impression that family members, through what they expressed in the short preview, believe that the murderer is some type of public figure, like a police officer?

I would be interested in hearing who the family members believe is responsible for the girls' murders. They are, after all, the ones who actually knew J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett.

Let’s us know the date of the showing. I’ll get a few people to come down with me depending on the day.

TBL you’ve mentioned many times that my film preview on YouTube is in conflict with with the facts of this case, based on a time discrepancy of 8am or 9am- (making my film somehow “unlawful” (?)-
Here’s the thing- I never once state the time the car was reported found in the preview?? Very curious.

See here for yourself-

Care to explain?

That’s the goal my friend. Soon. Very soon.

TJ: Good Buddy: Our responding post continues being deleted; claiming source of information not being clear. My last post this p.m. in an effort to respond to your traveling to view the Shined Rabbit Film we had recommended three suggestions for you to be paying attention for; one of which the sources were from the film's, one from a personal conversation with Ms. Beasley's father at his residence, and the third with Fox News, Los Angles, but more so in detail with Ms. Hawlett's mother, Ms. Roberts. I regret the parents being the sources, prompting removal of message's content. TBL.

I have a question for SHINED RABBIT or anyone else who cares to comment. Was there any kind of custody hearing (or other legal hearings) scheduled for the days or weeks after the murder? I know it has been said before, but I don't know if it is true.

I have a question for SHINED RABBIT or anyone else who cares to comment. Was there any kind of custody hearing (or other legal hearings) scheduled for the days or weeks after the murder? I know it has been said before, but I don't know if it is true.

Yes- on August 10, 1999, the following Monday after the murders, there was a hearing scheduled.

In her video, Jacqui talked about 2 guys without shirts who followed and frightened J.B. earlier that night.

Shined Rabbit, did you come across that information in your research and interviews as well?

That is quite a coincidence if it is a coincidence, in my opinion.

In her video, Jacqui talked about 2 guys without shirts who followed and frightened J.B. earlier that night.

Shined Rabbit, did you come across that information in your research and interviews as well?

That is quite a coincidence if it is a coincidence, in my opinion.
It is a massive coincidence if JB was frightened by two boys in the hours leading up to her execution.

Can anyone expand on what the hearing involved or whom was on the docket?

I searched for more info on this many times. All i ever came up with was a Lawsuit by JB's mother against various people and agencies due to the murders. Nothing about a custody hearing. But i may not even know where to look for that type of information.

I have too. I’ve heard on good authority that the hearing was scheduled for literally the Monday after the murders. Not a week.

I searched for more info on this many times. All i ever came up with was a Lawsuit by JB's mother against various people and agencies due to the murders. Nothing about a custody hearing. But i may not even know where to look for that type of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003