Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting that the PI instructed searchers to look for Jennifer's items, like a watch or her phone. I'm wondering what was behind that strategy? Would that mean the PI was thinking "someone" had discarded those items along a route? Just trying to see the situation from the PI's viewpoint.

That someone - including Jennifer- could have discarded them, or if she had wrecked they could have been thrown from the vehicle.

I have been thinking from the very beginning that this was going to APPEAR to be a suicide. I am worried that it will be ruled a suicide and that will be the end of it. IMO everything and everyONE needs to be thoroughly investigated regardless. Will that happen... I hope so. Can a family insist on a complete investigation even if a death is ruled as a suicide by a ME? I have no experience or knowledge about such things...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

They can. The family can request and pay for a 2nd independent autopsy. I think that’s a valid concern. I also think that perhaps when the family speaks and releases some information that maybe any concerns that we may all have regarding foul play, will be put to rest.

I have been thinking from the very beginning that this was going to APPEAR to be a suicide. I am worried that it will be ruled a suicide and that will be the end of it. IMO everything and everyONE needs to be thoroughly investigated regardless. Will that happen... I hope so. Can a family insist on a complete investigation even if a death is ruled as a suicide by a ME? I have no experience or knowledge about such things...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

If it is ruled a suicide then that is the end of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBC Dateline updated article:

[...]

Allison told Dateline on Monday that she is extremely thankful for the help she has received from private investigator Dawn Hendrix and Michael Hughes. “Thanks to the wonderful volunteers in our community that show up yesterday to help bring my mama home,” she added.

“This is not the end result we were praying for, but we now have peace knowing where my mama is,” Allison told Dateline.

Brent, who previously told Dateline he preferred to stay out of the public eye to keep the attention on his wife, declined to comment at this time.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...-mother-jennifer-marshell-white-found-n871956

Exactly. Sometimes suicides are just that.... suicide. Everyone in her life is going to question every thing they did and wonder how they could have stopped it. The reality is, sometimes, people decide to leave this world and there is nothing anyone could have done. I think we need to be sensitive to everyone at this point, unless foul play is reported. This felt like suicide from the beginning, to me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Crashed in a ravine, even. And then it turns out it was neither. What the ???

Woah, I missed the update- so it wasn't in a ravine after all? I guess I need to go back and read where she was found.

I'm glad she has been found but I'm extremely frustrated she was not found right away by LE and their searches.
With all the SM drama I hope LE is looked into, there's no reason the public had to be the ones to find her.
JMO

That someone - including Jennifer- could have discarded them, or if she had wrecked they could have been thrown from the vehicle.

But how would the PI know of this?

Also, I could have sworn that searchers had searched that area looking for her before this. How could they have missed her? Or maybe I am thinking of another area?

I'm still skeptical of the suicide angle.

Not always.

Something just seems too off about this to me and it did right from the start. Just like Adam Gilbertson, I never felt he committed suicide, although signs pointed to it, people and LE were convinced he killed himself. I got this gut feeling from the start that Jennifer didn't commit suicide, and comments made elsewhere sealed it for me that there is something hinky going on.

If her family is satisfied with suicide being the COD, I certainly won't disrespect them or go against their wishes, but I do hope and pray they continue to pursue this and make sure in their hearts that this is what truly happened.

Exactly. Sometimes suicides are just that.... suicide. Everyone in her life is going to question every thing they did and wonder how they could have stopped it. The reality is, sometimes, people decide to leave this world and there is nothing anyone could have done. I think we need to be sensitive to everyone at this point, unless foul play is reported. This felt like suicide from the beginning, to me.

I certainly wouldn't go posting my doubts on the deceased's FB's page, but I don't see why we cannot continue to respectfully discuss the case here, unless our moderators tell us otherwise.

I'm probably in the 80/20 suicide/foul play range right now. The phone being reset after the texts is the strangest thing about this case for me. There are a couple of other oddities, but that's the weirdest. I can think of scenarios where a suicidal person would do this-- reset her phone-- but it seems such a stretch in all of them.

I certainly wouldn't go posting my doubts on the deceased's FB's page, but I don't see why we cannot continue to respectfully discuss the case here, unless our moderators tell us otherwise.

I'm probably in the 80/20 suicide/foul play range right now. The phone being reset after the texts is the strangest thing about this case for me. There are a couple of other oddities, but that's the weirdest. I can think of scenarios where a suicidal person would do this-- reset her phone-- but it seems such a stretch in all of them.

The phone being reset is strange. But what’s stranger to me is that she was packing and moving. I don’t understand what happened that she went from packing to getting in her Tahoe, putting $10 worth of gas in and not being accounted for, for 12 hours.

But how would the PI know of this?

Also, I could have sworn that searchers had searched that area looking for her before this. How could they have missed her? Or maybe I am thinking of another area?

I'm still skeptical of the suicide angle.

She was found on National Forest Land. It would be the Forest Rangers job to search that area. I would think the PI got permission to search there.

The phone being reset is strange. But what’s stranger to me is that she was packing and moving. I don’t understand what happened that she went from packing to getting in her Tahoe, putting $10 worth of gas in and not being accounted for, for 12 hours.
I agree!!!! From packing to suicide.. what happened!??

Regarding the reported phone reset: Not knowing Jennifer or her degree of tech savvy, so just MOO:

I think if I polled all of the middle-aged folks I know (so certainly not scientific or relevant) with smartphones, maybe 20% (if that) would know anything about "resetting" or how to accomplish it.
Also, another thought: was it customary for Jennifer to use the types of "religious" terms we saw with her texts "earthly suit, etc." in everyday conversation, including texting/posting?

I would like to see photos of where the Tahoe was and pictures of the condition.

I apologize if this has already been asked, but who is Timmy? I've seen references on her FB page to them being reunited, etc., so I was wondering if this was a former/deceased husband.

Regarding the reported phone reset: Not knowing Jennifer or her degree of tech savvy, so just MOO:

I think if I polled all of the middle-aged folks I know (so certainly not scientific or relevant) with smartphones, maybe 20% (if that) would know anything about "resetting" or how to accomplish it.
Also, another thought: was it customary for Jennifer to use the types of "religious" terms we saw with her texts "earthly suit, etc." in everyday conversation, including texting/posting?

From what I have read on SM and family comments she seems to have been very religious.

I apologize if this has already been asked, but who is Timmy? I've seen references on her FB page to them being reunited, etc., so I was wondering if this was a former/deceased husband.

I was wondering the same thing.

In regards to the the “earthly suit”, that’s probably something her family would have to clarify. I know she’s religious. I also know a lot of very religious people and have never heard someone really use that term outside of church. It probably just depends on the person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back