Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. IF there is service. Meaning that for 12 hours there was no service near her phone. (Very sketchy service on that road, I understand) THEN there was. THEN there wasn't. That is how I interpreted the information. We will see.

That is of course possible too.

it's been pointed out a few times and this is what I am struggling with not having any clarity on: it is unknown if she took her purse or meds. BY NOW, it seems to me this should be known.

I hope the video cameras at the gas station by her house were working. Be nice to have video of that morning up to the time she left. Well, all day and all night might prove interesting. They could have an idea of whether she took anything with her. If anyone visited, etc

I don't believe that a cell phone would reset itself to factory standards in the event of an accident.

it's been pointed out a few times and this is what I am struggling with not having any clarity on: it is unknown if she took her purse or meds. BY NOW, it seems to me this should be known.

Yes. While it would be hard to judge whether she'd taken meds with her, particularly if her belongings were in the process of being packed up, by now her wallet, credit cards etc should be able to be verified as present or missing. If anyone were looking through her stuff, that is.

I wonder if she uses a tanning salon? I know that I don't normally run out looking like what I call unkempt, lol, but I'd run to the tanning salon (years ago) looking like a bum. And to tell the truth, it was very relaxing for me, and during one of my most heartbreaking times I relished closing my eyes, not being "on", thinking through things in the warmth. I don't know, it's a possibility.

I know this one sounds like an off-the-wall question, but is there anyone else from her hospital that has been absent as long as her? Anyone recently move away? If you've ever worked in a hospital, you know that there truly is a soap opera going on inside those walls. I've learned to never say never, truly. I think the PI should talk to people who worked around her. If there are any clues there to be had, I'll bet the halls are buzzing. Just a direction for LE to explore, IMO.

Also...is her home address publicly listed anywhere? I'd really like to have that point on the map!

There is a chevron on Market street in Moulton. I think the house may be across from that.

Read the comments by GD, in the 4th post down.
On the tips FB page.

I'd like like to say that a mental illness is not disparaging. Not any more more than it's disparaging to say that someone has diabetes, and needs shots, so we should be eager to find her.

My point is that (god forbid) if Jennifer (please note i use her name as i have done in previouse posts, where he subtracted , ejected her name [distancing] ) has taken her life. He attributes (passively if she has taken her life) to her illness. This is subtle disparagement. It is not expected.
Put yourself in his shoes. Would you say the same? Her daughters et al haven't said anything on the lines of what he has.
Again, i will repeat. I'm not attributing her disappearence to him, what he has said, is, away from the expected, and noted.
IF, and i say a BIG IF, he is involved, (her passing) he can call on her "mental illness" (alibi) which pushed him to do xyz.

Put yourself in his shoes. Would you say the same? Her daughters et al haven't said anything on the lines of what he has.
Again, i will repeat. I'm not attributing her disappearence to him, what he has said, is, away from the expected, and noted.
IF, and i say a BIG IF, he is involved, (her passing) he can call on her "mental illness" (alibi) which pushed him to do xyz.

(rsbm) If I were the husband of a missing woman and felt I was under a microscope, I might speculate a bit more broadly than family members less likely to be automatically looked at as a possible suspect.

I’m behind today, so to make sure:

Where the page admin shared another person’s post at 9:06 PM (EDT) yesterday?

under post by KC yesterday 12.01 pm.
comment by GD and replies.
FB Tips or any info for JMW

Forgive me if i've missed it. Has it been veryfied

Oops sorry, has it been verified (officially) that BW stayed at his sons home at that time?

Oops sorry, has it been verified (officially) that BW stayed at his sons home at that time?

From all that’s been posted, I don’t think they’ve looked into these details in order to officially verify them. At least not that’s public knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long have they been married?
How long has she worked at the hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214