Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I change a password somewhere I get an email alerting me to the change. I am pretty sure they saw emails like this.

I would like to know the connection to Gulf Shores, AL and Orange Beach, AL. I hadn't come across a connection. If anyone can shed some light on that I would appreciate it.

Having read the Face Book pages and all comments I can see why she would pine for the glory land.

I would like to know the connection to Gulf Shores, AL and Orange Beach, AL. I hadn't come across a connection. If anyone can shed some light on that I would appreciate it.

The only thing I remember seeing was that JW frequently spent time in both those locations, nothing more specific than that. I can probably find which article it was if you like.

I think one of her daughters mentioned that their mother liked the Beach. Maybe those beaches (close together) are the ones that she liked the best.

In the first few days I saw mention of her loving the beach and saw mention that police at the beach had been notified to be looking for her, so I'm assuming that might be the connection.

I think one of her daughters mentioned that their mother liked the Beach. Maybe those beaches (close together) are the ones that she liked the best.
Okay. That makes sense. Hopefully they reached out to nearby FL and MS gulf beach communities PD to have them look out for that Tahoe.

My guess:

It’s the Redneck Rivera. We all head down there whenever you can- easy drive, beautiful and peaceful.

The page reloaded for me, but the content discussed here, gone.

Maybe she likes the beach and they're thinking those are places she might go. That's all I can come up with.

Okay. That makes sense. Hopefully they reached out to nearby FL and MS gulf beach communities PD to have them look out for that Tahoe.
I just checked and they are two beach communities that appear to be adjacent to each other. All the advertising and websites I see the communities are listed together.

Considering the Salt life bumper sticker and all of the beach pictures with her grandchildren I'd say that was their area of choice.

JMOO

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Legal Services for MPD, have now opened their bottles of whiskey - it is going to be a long night.

Of course I am just making this all up . Better go back to lurking.

Holy Cow at MPD . What the Sam Hell? I feel winds rushing from young Alabama attorneys racing to be first in line to represent JMW' s children & grandchildren regarding some of the "facts" posted by someone at their PD.

Apparently there's not a city attorney available to run these sorts of posts by before dragging an esteemed woman & family thru the mud.

I'm a small town Alabama resident & I get this kind of talk off-record and off social media. But, Heavens to Betsy?! Somebody's Mama did raise a fool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

It is for me too now. At first just the posts about JW were gone, but now nothing pulls up. They were probably getting blown up with all the negative comments!

Holy Cow at MPD . What the Sam Hell? I feel winds rushing from young Alabama attorneys racing to be first in line to represent JMW' s children & grandchildren regarding some of the "facts" posted by someone at their PD.

Apparently there's not a city attorney available to run these sorts of posts by before dragging an esteemed woman & family thru the mud.

I'm a small town Alabama resident & I get this kind of talk off-record and off social media. But, Heavens to Betsy?! Somebody's Mama did raise a fool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

It is absolutely embarrassing for the state of Alabama (it really is a nice sate) and makes Alabamians look like idiots (it does have it share) but most importantly, it does not help find Mrs. White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member