Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but apparently his son “ weeps”, mind u the same son who has an incredibly fowl mouth and likes to call people names.

I find it interesting, his choices for words in his few statements.

Moulton PD‘s telephone lines still up?

Missing Alabama woman's family 'devastated' by police department's 'unprofessional' Facebook posts

The daughter of missing Alabama woman Jennifer Marshell White said her family is devastated by what she described as an "unprofessional" post on the Moulton Police Department Facebook page today.

A post appeared on the police department's Facebook page earlier today, discussing White's health and alleging her marital problems were caused by her children or grandchildren. The post was deleted within a couple of hours. Eventually, the police department's page was taken down all together.

Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter didn't immediately respond to AL.com's request for comment.

[...]

"This Facebook post itself should be enough to prove a conflict of interest," Cross told AL.com. "It just proves my point that this police department is not professional. The facts they're suggesting here are all one-sided."

Moulton Mayor Roger Weatherwax said there was a mutual decision between his office and the police department to remove the post. The mayor said he doesn't know who authored or posted the statement and he's unsure whether that person is facing disciplinary action. Weatherwax declined further comment.

[...]

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/05/jennifer_marshell_white_ala.html

IMO, that Mayor knows exactly who wrote it, or at best, if he wanted to know he would know, It's politics at its best. CYA. I hope the family has or is getting a attorney. I hope the whole state of Alabama is on this, voting should be interesting. Time to clean house. IMO

I was away....preoccupied with a horrible random murder in my community, which is considered safe, hasn't had a murder for 9 years...and that one was a professional hit.

I've just read back...was hoping for some positive news.
omg...not so !

I honestly don't have words about the insane handling of this by MPD. Never seen anything like it. wow
The poor daughters......
I hope the new publicity at least leads to a proper investigation in finding JWM and getting to the truth.

True, but apparently his son “ weeps”, mind u the same son who has an incredibly fowl mouth and likes to call people names.

I can remember when my mother would "wash" my mouth out with soap (green Palmolive(TM)--not the liquid, as it had not yet been invented.) I can see that pale, avocado green bar as if it was in front of me now!) Mom was probably following the current thinking on what the recommended discipline tactics were for youth.

Once I was on my own, and certainly, as a young married homeowner, I NEVER bought Palmolive soap. I think, instead, I bought "Dial" soap, in bar form. Not that anyone cares!

I was away....preoccupied with a horrible random murder in my community, which is considered safe, hasn't had a murder for 9 years...and that one was a professional hit.

I've just read back...was hoping for some positive news.
omg...not so !

I honestly don't have words about the insane handling of this by MPD. Never seen anything like it. wow
The poor daughters......
I hope the new publicity at least leads to a proper investigation in finding JWM and getting to the truth.

Are you in RPV? I'm in Torrance.

Anyone know if there's a serious search going on?
From what I gather, they just did a one day search around the lake.....that's not nearly enough.

IMO I have deep concerns for the daughters safety.
They are now being followed.
Please read allllllllll comments on Jennifer’s page

Honest to God, before I read your post, I was thinking the exact same thing and was going to post how worried I am for Jennifer's daughters and grandchildren. I truly am frightened for them. Saying extra prayers for them tonight,

Anyone know if there's a serious search going on?
From what I gather, they just did a one day search around the lake.....that's not nearly enough.

I “read” about an hour ago fifty 4 wheelers are going out all weekend looking.

IMO I have deep concerns for the daughters safety.
They are now being followed.
Please read allllllllll comments on Jennifer’s page

I found the comment. One daughter said she thought a truck had followed her as she drove to work this morning.

What the daughters say and what the husband say contradict one another, Her family says she did not have a history of mental illness. He claims she was mentally ill.

They seached the Lake for days. Asked anyone with a boat and sonor to join. There are searches going on everywhere. So far nothing.

What the daughters say and what the husband say contradict one another, Her family says she did not have a history of mental illness. He claims she was mentally ill.

She was their mother, and raised them from infancy.

Is he qualified to judge?

Was it days or 5 hours? So much contradictory info from news media and social media. *that Smith Lake was searched?

Do what now? Link please?

http://www.waaytv.com/content/news/...vestigation-into-missing-woman-481780401.html

Moulton Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter said the post was made with the approval of Brent White, in order to show the public that police are still working to find her.

A second post was made not long after the first that clarified Brent White approved the initial posting with medical information. It also clarified some of the personal information about the family was intended to show that White was stressed when she disappeared.

The first post was removed after being online for about three hours, generating more than 750 comments and being shared more than 800 times. Not long after, the Moulton Police Department's Facebook page was unavailable as well.

McWhorter told WAAY 31 he decided to pull the information because he included more details in the post than should be shared.

Brent White confirmed that he approved the Facebook post and said the department has gone "above and beyond" in its investigation into his wife's disappearance.

"I hope they continue to do so to find her, so we get some closure," Brent White said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Good grief, it was the Chief!? Flabbergasted that he’s claiming that he didn’t know he should share all of this information!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member