Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm building a media thread for Cupcake now - please hold off on posting updates so I can catch it up.

ETa -meant hold off posting updates to the media thread - I pull them off the main thread! Thanks to all for updating the latest MSM reports. @PommyMommy

Last edited:
FBI Memphis on Twitter
Please help @FBIBirmingham bring Kamille McKinney, age 3, home. She was last seen around 8:30pm on 10/12/19, in the Tom Brown Village Housing Community of Birmingham, AL. https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kamille-mckinney …
EHANr93WsAEjV-l.jpg

9:31 AM - 16 Oct 2019

Amber Alert Update: BPD Chief says he believes someone may have video

Curious why he thinks someone may have video from the party that will help them ?

I think he is just hoping they do. IMO. They are trying to find something, anything that shows the suspects took Cupcake. It doesn't sound like they do. They have not even gotten back DNA results on the suspect vehicle yet.

I will say this, the background on these two , shows they are definitely capable of commiting this type of crime. But I think that is all LE Has at this point.

Attorney Eric Guster is offering a unique solution. Bring me Kamille pay me one dollar. One dollar invokes client attorney privilege.
Here is the link B’ham attorney offers Kamille McKinney’s captors a unique offer
The community is also stepping up, including well-known attorney Eric Guster who took to Facebook with a unique approach to getting Kamille returned to her family safely.

In a Facebook Live video, Guster offered his silence in exchange for the Kamille. As the search for Kamille intensifies, Guster hoped to prevent the people who have her from harming her.”You bring me this child, pay me a dollar, I’m your lawyer at that point,” Guster said in the video. “I can’t tell people who you are.”

Guster pleaded with Kamille’s captors to retain him as their attorney by paying him $1, that would invoke attorney-client privilege, meaning Guster would legally not be allowed to reveal their identities to anyone.

Guster said the offer would give Kamille’s captors the option to release her to him without penalty.

“Let me tell you why this is important for you. Number one, it’ll get the heat off of you. The major heat will be off of you because the child will be returned. Secondly, I think it got out hand. Something y’all were doing got out of hand. Don’t hurt that baby, no matter what,” pleaded Guster.

Guster also made it clear he would not represent the captors if they are caught.

Oh, thank you so much for mentioning Myra. I was so invested in her disappearance. I wasn’t here at the time but followed with heartbreak at the time. I have often wondered if she will ever be found.

Yes, thanks @MsPooh . I actually had to take a break after a period of time with Myra's case. I really took it to heart and ended up heartbroken.

Yes, reading posts on here from locals- we have to remember- just because this guy has past charges of child *advertiser censored* doesn’t necessarily mean that this situation is related. This kidnapping could be related or could not be related to his previous charges. I don’t think he should be underestimated just because of the rumors though. Anyone is capable of anything. No matter what your views are on a person- you don’t truly know who they are inside. The nicest person can turn out to be the sickest person in reality. So far (IMO) there seem to be 3 main possibilities:

1. This guy is a closet predator and wanted the real thing.
  2. This is a local scandal involving the family.
  3. This is an attempt to hand this child over for child *advertiser censored* or trafficking.

All three are possible based on the situation and past charges. Let’s hope for number 2 because that gives Cupcake the best possible outcome but be prepared for the possibility of the other two options.

I thought the CP charges are current charges not past. Does he also have past CP charges? If so, no convictions? I think these are the current charges on him and the woman has past charges for kidnapping etc. and her current charges are for violating her probation.

Also how old were the kids on his phone? Child *advertiser censored* can be anyone under 18. Did a 16 year old high school girl send him a nude pic and he then sent it to one of his friends so there goes child *advertiser censored* with intent to distribute? I'm not saying that's ok (it's not and it's disgusting) but that's very different than taking a 3 year old for sexual

I have the same thoughts.

I'm not sure these folks have information to give. After hours of interrogation, zip, nothing on Cupcake.

I still hold @MassGuy theory, as well. LE hopefully has way more information than released.

Jmho

I thought the CP charges are current charges not past. Does he also have past CP charges? If so, no convictions? I think these are the current charges on him and the woman has past charges for kidnapping etc. and her current charges are for violating her probation.

Yea sorry. it’s actually current since they found it during this investigation, I just typed it out wrong because the format was funky in the text box and I couldn’t scroll up to re-read the post. I’ll edit it.

ETA- I fixed it- I actually typed out “past charges” a lot more than I thought I did. I think it was because they charged him currently- but it’s not related to the case- so it was things he most likely saved/did in the past but just now got caught. So current charges- just not related to this case because they weren’t pictures of Cupcake.

Last edited:
They are new charges as the images were found on his phone in the process of investigating Cupcake's case. MOO

I have the same thoughts.

I'm not sure these folks have information to give. After hours of interrogation, zip, nothing on Cupcake.

I still hold @MassGuy theory, as well. LE hopefully has way more information than released.

Jmho

My thoughts also.

They have charged high school kids with possession of CP with intent to distribute for having nude pics of their underage girlfriends/boyfriends.

@margarita25 , Hi lovey! I would love to be able to transcribe for Cupcake, but I haven't the time for much outside of work and home lately, I'm afraid. I've been keeping an eye on a few lower key cases, but I'm not around these here parts too much right now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member