Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not shocked that this repulsive pair have been arrested on unrelated charges.

This vile woman was outed on SM very early on about how she had kidnapped her own children at gunpoint by ppl from the community. Of course people were mistaken for thinking they were talking about cupcakes mother, now it makes perfect sense.

Where are you beautiful girl? I’m hopeful cupcake is alive and never came into contact with this vile pair!

In 2018, Derock Irisha Brown was charged with three counts of first-degree kidnapping, second-degree assault, attempting to elude and four count of reckless endangerment after she took her three children from a foster home at gunpoint after she lost custody of them.

If found guilty of the three kidnapping charges, Brown would be facing a life sentence, would she not? If so, what does one more kidnapping charge mean to her? It wouldn't change her already existing outcome, would it?

Imo, that would make her vulnerable to a nefarious person or group who might offer her payment to kidnap a child. Stallworth and Brown don't seem a hair too bright in how they played their part in this kidnapping, but that may be because they have nothing to lose by being lackies for a more professional criminal element.

If that's what went down, it might explain why it's taking so long to trace Cupcake's whereabouts.

2 people questioned in Birmingham 3-year-old’s abduction facing unrelated charges

Last edited:
Deoor Kunz, too. :(

Myra Lewis :(

Ayla
Jhessye
I could keep going all night. I could name a hundred.
That's why it's so damn nauseating to me. Not another one, please.

There are certain ones that just reach out and grab you.
Kyron did that and brought me here.
Now Cupcake has pulled me in.
I do NOT want to believe that anyone has harmed a hair on that child's head.
This case is just too damn weird to come to any sort of conclusion.
I just don't know. I just have no idea. I just want Cupcake found, yesterday.

Katherine Page on Twitter
Day 4 in the search for #KamilleMckinney. @StoneySharp3340 is live at the command center now. Police now looking for DNA evidence in the vehicle they found.
6:03 AM - 16 Oct 2019

Sarah Snyder on Twitter
Please keep sharing her picture. 3-year-old Kamille McKinney is still missing. You can stay anonymous and report tips - to 205-254-7777 @abc3340 #liveon3340
EG_g7fZWwAAbbo1.jpg

6:15 AM - 16 Oct 2019

Last edited:
Geez. What prior kidnapping?
The female POI in this case kidnapped her own three children (she did not have custody) by gunpoint in 2018 and took police on a chase that ended with her crashing into a Sheriff's vehicle.

When questioning her in Cupcake's case, they found that she had violated the no-contact order, have revoked her bond, and are now holding her on probation violation. MOO

Jefferson County mom charged with kidnapping in armed abduction of her 3 daughters

Last edited:
Stoney Sharp on Twitter (Video)
THE LATEST--In 3 y.o. Kamille McKinney kidnapping case--from Police Mobile Command Center in Birmingham. LIVE this AM on @abc3340
7:05 AM - 16 Oct 2019

(The police chief is now focused on evidence, specifically DNA evidence from the suspect's vehicle. It could prove if Cupcake was ever in the vehicle and the chief says it takes several days to receive those results.)

Stoney Sharp on Twitter (Short video clip)
THIS MORNING—The @BhamPolice Mobile Command Center remains parked outside the Tom Brown Public Housing Community where 3 y.o. Kamille McKinney was kidnapped Saturday. LIVE now on @abc3340
7:12 AM - 16 Oct 2019

I just don't have a good feeling about this case. It reminds me so much of the Tori Stafford Case ( I attended that Trial several times) A female willing to help procure a child for sexual purposes. If that's the case here I fear it wont end well. I really hope I am wrong.

I'm finally caught up again. I've been so exhausted I fell asleep last night trying to stay awake. No power today due to heavy rain and storms.
After seeing last night's presser I do not think this is trafficking related. While this is a good thing, it also makes me less hopeful of sweet Cupcake being alive. I'm still hopeful, just less so. I hope and pray there's a break today and this baby is found. Safe and unharmed, please.
All Jmo, of course.

Link:

WBRC FOX6 News on Twitter
It's been more nearly 84 hours since Kamille McKinney was kidnapped Saturday night. Here's what we know as the search for the 3-year-old girl enters its fourth day. --> https://bit.ly/2Mfdase

OCT 15, 2019, updated OCT 16 at 5:55 AM
The Search for Kamille McKinney: Here’s what we know
[...]

“I’m just trying to stay strong for Cupcake mainly. This isn’t about nobody else, this is about Cupcake. Bringing cupcake home and bringing these people to justice,” says her grandmother, Lekisha Simpson.

She also made the following plea:

“I just want to say to that person, let her go, Do the right thing. IT could have been you. It could have been your child. Anybody just let her go.”

[...]

During a press conference Tuesday, Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith continued his appeal to the public because he knows a lot of people were at the party and other events happening in the area Saturday night when Kamille was kidnapped. He added that he knows someone has video, cellphone video or information that could help find the child.

[...]

Amber Alert Update: BPD Chief says he believes someone may have video

Curious why he thinks someone may have video from the party that will help them ?
I think they're hoping to spot the POI or an adult who should not have been there in a video or photo that someone might have taken during the party since everyone seems to have a phone in hand these days. It might show a vehicle passing by, too - kind of like a photo bomb.

IMO, I don't think they believe video exists that would show the actual kidnapping unless it was caught at a distance accidentally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member