Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They also have no reason to talk, if revealing where she is means they are looking at being charged with a capital crime.

I think that’s far more likely than the idea that she was handed off, as that is spectacularly unusual for a stranger abduction.

If that is what this is.
Also, Alabama has a death penalty and they do carry it out. So certainly there would be no motivation to talk. Of course assuming POIs were involved.

I'm curious if the POI images at the gas station were only taken because the car looked similar to the one they were looking for and they then thought he had to be the guy and released those images.

I mean didn't they say green-ish with a peanut butter bumper? The car is blue with grey. Don't get me wrong, I think it is likely them seeing the child *advertiser censored* and kidnapping charges, but it just makes no sense anymore...

Also, Alabama has a death penalty and they do carry it out. So certainly there would be no motivation to talk. Of course assuming POIs were involved.

If it is them, I'm surprised Derick hasn't talked...I would imagine they could offer her a deal in exchange for information as she was theoretically just a passenger in the car - like as an accessory to the crime or lesser degree kidnapping if he is the one who physically got out of the car and grabbed Cupcake.

I mean she has other major legal issues too... I imagine they are trying anything and everything to get her to talk...she could probably REALLY help herself out by talking. And yet, nothing.

I'm curious if the POI images at the gas station were only taken because the car looked similar to the one they were looking for and they then thought he had to be the guy and released those images.

I mean didn't they say green-ish with a peanut butter bumper? The car is blue with grey. Don't get me wrong, I think it is likely them seeing the child *advertiser censored* and kidnapping charges, but it just makes no sense anymore...
No it doesn’t. Been a cluster from the beginning. I don’t think in my years here I have ever seen anything like today.

I thought the car was said to have tan trim. I didn't see any tan and I didn't see a peanut butter colored bumber either. All I can see is silver or gray trim. Imo

But....Cupcake was not invited to birthday party. Seems to be a neighbor free for all, which there is nothing wrong with....unless..you are 3.

Yeah, I didn't mean she brought Cupcake FOR the birthday party, sorry I was unclear (and I realize I meant cousin** not aunt).

But I think the cousin lived at the apartment complex and she and Cupcake had just gone over to hang out with the cousin. The birthday party was coincidentally going on there while they were visiting if I'm not mistaken.

She speaks briefly at the beginning of this video.

I may stand alone on this but when I saw this the first time, besides the fact that the father was so composed, I was actually very impressed he kept it together like he did. I felt almost as if reporters were trying to get him to say something negative or aggressive ( which could have a not so positive impact) and you could tell he stopped and thought about it, but kept himself from going there publicly, even once he started on the mom he quickly changed the tone back to focus on his daughter.
These parents have gotten a lot of social media slack ( which happens most times a child comes missing, all your skeletons get brought out) and I pray I’m right, but I don’t think this dad knew anything about what was going to happen to his daughter.
I pray she is safe and warm tonight

I must have missed the bounty hunter, do tell. Hope it is Dog.
Every reporter and person with a cell phone would have been all over that one :D That stringy blond hair flying all over the place and a bunch of guys decked out in leather definitely would have been spotted. Seriously, though, were there any sightings of this bounty hunter? I heard it, too, early on - but then never after that.

Mom brought Cupcake and Cupcake’s older brother over to her cousins apartment. There was a bounce house (or something) set up nearby for a neighbor child’s birthday party. Cupcake, her brother and the cousins children went to check out the birthday party. Is that correct? Had they been there all day visiting or just arrived? Trying to establish the events prior to Cupcake’s abduction.

How far was this was from the cousin’s apartment? Wondering how Cupcake was lured away from the other children.

Yeah, I didn't mean she brought Cupcake FOR the birthday party, sorry I was unclear (and I realize I meant cousin** not aunt).

But I think the cousin lived at the apartment complex and she and Cupcake had just gone over to hang out with the cousin. The birthday party was coincidentally going on there while they were visiting if I'm not mistaken.
I think there were probably a lot of kids running around at that Birthday party who were not necessarily invited. There were also apparently different events going on so there were likely kids and adults hanging out in the same general area. Imo

If that's the case they got very lucky finding a guy with child *advertiser censored* on his phone and a woman who tried to kidnap before. I'm not saying your wrong or that these 2 have something to do with it at this point but dear god, either serious luck or LE is on to something. IMO

I’m reminded of Maleah Davis’s mom in this video.
Since that interview she hasn't said much and she hasn't been active on SM like Maleah Davis's mom.
It's hard to be interviewed and not be able to hold it together.
I think Cupcake's Grandma is doing a great job as the spokes person for the family. They all are. The important thing is to keep the community focused on finding her, and that's what they are doing. Imo

Mom brought Cupcake and Cupcake’s older brother over to her cousins apartment. There was a bounce house (or something) set up nearby for a neighbor child’s birthday party. Cupcake, her brother and the cousins children went to check out the birthday party. Is that correct? Had they been there all day visiting or just arrived? Trying to establish the events prior to Cupcake’s abduction.

How far was this was from the cousin’s apartment? Wondering how Cupcake was lured away from the other children.
It doesn't take much , particularly with a child that young - see this experiment.
Chilling experiment shows how children were happy to walk off with a stranger in the park... and it took just 90 seconds to persuade them | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove