Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered the same th

I thought the same thing. The way they followed him made me think that they knew him...something in the body language. MOO

I'm wondering the same thing. If this was spontaneous and decided 20 minutes before it happened, he was real close by. I'm wondering if he lives around there because (1) they know who he is and (2) limp. It wouldn't be hard to identify a neighbor with a limp. JMO.

I'm confused. At just before the 1:53 min mark of the news conference where the chief is showing and commentating on the surveillance video, he says:
"it's just a few minutes later where we receive the report of our missing 3 year old child, better known as cupcake."

I thought LE and MSM reports have always said there was a delay in reporting the abduction/missing child all of this time? "Just A few minutes" is hardly a delay, is it? I was always under the impression that since that delay was mentioned so much,that it must have been a considerable amount of time

We don't know the time of the actual 911 call. It may have been later, than 8:30.

I've search but unable to find call logs for BPD.

Jmo

Speaking of grandmother- which parent is she the mother to?

Wasn't the cousin the woman yelling at the mother to "calm down! Calm down!" to AT after she did her interview?

I thought maternal grandmother was the lady next to Cupcake’s mom in the live video shot by the newswoman yesterday morning. She’s the same lady that was sitting with Cupcake’s brother in that heartbreaking video where he talks about missing his sister. Heavyset lady with short frosted wig.

ETA: Went back and checked. Lady I described IS maternal grandmother. She is identified by newsman prior to showing video with brother’s interview.

Last edited:
I'm wondering the same thing. If this was spontaneous and decided 20 minutes before it happened, he was real close by. I'm wondering if he lives around there because (1) they know who he is and (2) limp. It wouldn't be hard to identify a neighbor with a limp. JMO.
And (3) chance of her being kidnapped by someone she knows is 99%

Their 100% wrong! There is no way that is within the complex.

I know this area and that video is taken from an adjacent street who’s back yard faces the back of one building in the complex. There is absolutely no area within the complex that correlates to that video angle never mind there are no garages or covered parking within Tom Brown.
@Drc40, can you identify the exact spot where you think the video came from on google maps? The Chief I believe was purposefully vague about where exactly the camera setup was located.

Different perspective from google earth showing the probable location of the camera and parties.
So the party was thought to be going on on both sides of the buildings? Where is the Daycare with the camera and which road is the straight red arrow pointing to? I'm not so good with maps.

Last edited:
I’m only following this one loosely because I can hardly stand another child case but if LE is looking for man 2 then do we think man 1 is the one already arrested on unrelated charges? Also, just an observation, but the girls followed man 2 so readily it makes me think they might have recognized him? I’m probably way behind and all of this has been discussed over and over.

Praying Cupcake is found tonight, unharmed and well.

I’m only following this one loosely because I can hardly stand another child case but if LE is looking for man 2 then do we think man 1 is the one already arrested on unrelated charges? Also, just an observation, but the girls followed man 2 so readily it makes me think they might have recognized him? I’m probably way behind and all of this has been discussed over and over.

Praying Cupcake is found tonight, unharmed and well.

Man 1 is being called a potential witness.

We're all posting over the top of each other. No worries.

I thought maternal grandmother was the lady next to Cupcake’s mom in the live video shot by the newswoman yesterday morning. She’s the same lady that was sitting with Cupcake’s brother in that heartbreaking video where he talks about missing his sister. Heavyset lady with short frosted wig.
Is the one with the blonde hair the paternal grandmother? She is the one who said Cupcake was always with her and she was like her right side or something. Her mother also spoke as well. (great grandmother) imo

Yeah, hubby and I discussed it and decided it just isn't a safe idea, so we are not going through there.
I am with you there! I was thinking about it, but they don't seem to be too receptive to outsiders right now especially without clarification on the "white lady" suspect it would not be safe for me to go. I did ask my husband if he would ask his cop friend if I could ride along with him on the searches (he has been searching 24/7 since this has started), but he refused to ask & said it would be too dangerous.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor