Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a dead end street. I don’t think there is a cul-de-sac so you’re going to be doing some maneuvering to get back out. I can almost bet they won’t like someone driving around taking photos and video. BE CAREFU!

Is it a dead end the direction the people on the video are walking to or the direction they came from?

Going back to how the man that was arrested got bailed out so quickly.
This is assuming 10% of 500K which is about 50K needed to bond out. That is a lot of money or collateral that he came up with in a very short amount of time. It seems very unusual he was able to bond out so quickly with a bond amount so high.

IMO, I see one of the 4 ways he could have done it.

1-He had his own stash of money somewhere and tapped into it.

2-LE decided to put a hard tail on him and let him out with the hope that he can lead to "Cupcake"

3-Someone personal to him on the outside had enough interest in him to bond him out. Could be friend, family, or enemy that wanted him out badly so they put up the funds.

4-Some local lawyer decided they would put up the funds for him because they wanted his case due to high publicity.

Of all those reasons, I am leaning to #2, although I think its possible that LE thought he would never raise the high bail amount and maybe was blindsided by him getting someone to bail him out.

I havent got over the fact he got out. A lot of us would still be rotting in there with a bail amount that large. Something strange about it IMO.

@PommyMommy ...Would you happen to have the address, apt number?

Looking at Google maps for the camera location, from today's presser video.

From thread #3, post #858 by @rainynights:

AMBER ALERT - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

From the video that was shown (from the live presser), judging by the truck and white structure in the video, I *think* it matches this location. The area from the video appears to be in or near a parking lot tucked in between 41st Pl N and 42nd Pl N. MOO

Screenshot from ABC33/40 Presser on Facebook

Google Maps

Google Maps

I'm confused. At just before the 1:53 min mark of the news conference where the chief is showing and commentating on the surveillance video, he says:
"it's just a few minutes later where we receive the report of our missing 3 year old child, better known as cupcake."

I thought LE and MSM reports have always said there was a delay in reporting the abduction/missing child all of this time? "Just A few minutes" is hardly a delay, is it? I was always under the impression that since that delay was mentioned so much,that it must have been a considerable amount of time

I'm confused. At just before the 1:53 min mark of the news conference where the chief is showing and commentating on the surveillance video, he says:
"it's just a few minutes later where we receive the report of our missing 3 year old child, better known as cupcake."

I thought LE and MSM reports have always said there was a delay in reporting the abduction/missing child all of this time? "Just A few minutes" is hardly a delay, is it? I was always under the impression that since that delay was mentioned so much,that it must have been a considerable amount of time
I caught this too. Those two accounts are mutually exclusive.

Weird.

u r correct. According to this last presser delay would have been less than 30 min.

ITA Hatfield. When going through the video click-by-click, IMO #1 definitely turns his body toward the children a split second after he passes by them, so not an action that was done in order to avoid bumping into them.

Thanks I agree.

Later Im going to watch the video more closely on a big screen to see if there are any other nuances like that.

Im glad LE at least showed us those video clips.

Seems like we are going after all the boogeyman theories of child abduction, candy, puppies... Maybe they just observed a little girl with no obvious supervision and took her, cause apparently they could. A three year old child in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I personally dont see a boogeyman theory. What I see in that video is he engages them over something they were engrossed in picking up. And off they went. :(

From thread #3, post #858 by @rainynights:

AMBER ALERT - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

From the video that was shown (from the live presser), judging by the truck and white structure in the video, I *think* it matches this location. The area from the video appears to be in or near a parking lot tucked in between 41st Pl N and 42nd Pl N. MOO

Screenshot from ABC33/40 Presser on Facebook

Google Maps

Google Maps

I don't know how you do what you do, but I sure am glad, you do!!!!

Thank you so much !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members