Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to know how the other child in the video got back safely- if there is a video of her running back- to where?- to safety? Did someone bring her back, did someone find her alone crying? It's just curious to me that thankfully, she is safe and sound.

Last edited:
There is a big tree visible in the video, so I don't think they are in the area of red circle.

Maybe if you do a google walk down the street where the green house is, you will get a better view of what the video shows. It appears to line up with the approximate area of my red circle, and where the sidewalk is. The big tree can be seen, as well as the approximate area of the red circle - or maybe a little further back.

I feel like a Dweeb. I don't know why I thought there was a playground or where I got that from. I know they said children at the party were playing outside- perhaps I did mix up my cases?

Sorry for the wrong info, folks.

No worries Steels. As others have pointed out there was playground equipment nearby, so you were not wrong. I'm sorry I brought it up! :oops: It's not super important if we call the area a playground or a parking lot at this point. What is important is to find Cupcake. MOO.

I still want to know how the other child in the video got back safely- if there is a video of her running back- to where?- to safety? Did someone bring her back, did someone find her alone crying? It's just curious to me that thankfully, she is safe and sound.

I would like to know that also. Wouldn't someone almost have to know a resident to even be there?

Well, the children in the video were not playing in it, they were playing by the street.
I thought they were near the sidewalk, near the trees, which is on the edge of the playground.
The car was probably parked in the street. I'm assuming that's the direction the man and the kids were walking when they went out of sight?

Imo

Although your pic shows an alternate route to the one in which I am thinking, KM's shoes were found in the parking lot which is in a different direction.

I think they likely headed to the parking lot.
Did they say which parking lot they were left in? Because there are two. One to the right and one to the left. I never actually heard parking lot from LE, only that her shoes were left behind.

I would like to know that also. Wouldn't someone almost have to know a resident to even be there?
Not necessarily. There are no gates and no security so anyone can be there.
Apparently there were multiple events going on that day and night, and there were many people there. It was not just the Birthday party that was going on.
Imo

Did they say which parking lot they were left in? Because there are two. One to the right and one to the left. I never actually heard parking lot from LE, only that her shoes were left behind.

No, they just said parking lot ... in many MSM articles. I am thinking that there is only one parking lot near them, the other is just the dead end street/crescent?

Her shoes were found in the parking lot so police believe she is barefoot.
Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney abduction: 2 detained after 3-year-old taken from Birmingham birthday party

There is a big tree visible in the video, so I don't think they are in the area of red circle.
It's got to be pretty close because both the sidewalk and edge of the playground are right there. It's also a straight shot from the green house. The small road that is one way looks like there is a parking lot at the end near the playground. I think that's the direction they went. Imo

No, they just said parking lot ... in many MSM articles. I am thinking that there is only one parking lot near them, the other is just the dead end street/crescent?

Her shoes were found in the parking lot so police believe she is barefoot.
Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney abduction: 2 detained after 3-year-old taken from Birmingham birthday party
That small road looks like it leads to a small parking lot. That may just be for the use of the people who live in those apartments. It looks like more of an entrance to me. Imo

Just to explain a little better, I am thinking the children were in the vicinity of the red circle, and the men walked in the direction of the very rough yellow arrow.

zx6.JPG

It seems to fit with what we see in the video. imo
Children in video taken from green house camera, men walking from right to left in video.

Last edited:
Variables:

A. PS
B. QJ
C. White Woman
D. Video POI #1
E. Video POI #2

•”C” May or may not exist.

Possibilities / Questions:

A=E?

•LE clearly said “male” re: these 2 POIs today, but can we rule out the possibility that:

B=D?

Or that C=D?

•LE has said there are “others involved”. I’m just wondering if for certain we can rule the above out. It sounds like to me LE thinks this is someone separate from “B” or “C”, moo.

Right now, from what LE is implicating imo, is that we possibly have two males here. I wonder, are these people “in addition to a driver”, IF there is a driver, because if so, that means possibly at least 3 perps involved right now.

•LE has said they “only want to talk to #1”. (Disclaimer ftr)

(If I’ve messed something up or missed something in this post, I apologize. Just trying to wrap my head around this. I know I’ll be quickly corrected if one of my facts is off, lol.)

ETA:
Is there a remote possibility that “D” is not involved?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member