Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably right. So it was most likely a crime of opportunity?
Well, at the PC today LE said they believe those involved decided to carry out the crime within a twenty minute period. I can't remember the exact wording (I'm sure someone remembers) but it sounded like they believe it was not planned in advance and for whatever reason the suspect or suspects decided to abduct a child. They said they do not know what the motive was.

Imo

Thanks for your response.

If this is the case, then does this mean that you think POI #1 is unrelated to POI #2, meaning just walking ahead of him, or that perhaps you don’t think either of those two are involved?

Also, if you chose “A”, then does this indicate that you don’t buy the possibility of the “team” of PS and QJ, or the possibility of an additional driver?

Thanks for your answers :)

ETA: @TTF14, no pressure to answer, just trying to work through this “perp” thing logically, how many people are we possibly dealing with here.

Last edited:
Well, at the PC today LE said they believe those involved decided to carry out the crime within a twenty minute period. I can't remember the exact wording (I'm sure someone remembers) but it sounded like they believe it was not planned in advance and for whatever reason the suspect or suspects decided to abduct a child. They said they do not know what the motive was.

Imo

This is what is puzzling me.

They seem to 'know' that this was unplanned very far in advance. However they know that.
But they don't know what the motive is.

It seems to me that if they know when it was planned, then they must have some evidence as to why it was quickly planned ... on a sort of impromptu basis. imo
Maybe that evidence and/or the reason is something they don't want to release at the moment? Some hold back info due to the nature of the crime or the nature of the suspected perp(s)?

Asked Friday how much planning he believes went into the abduction,
Smith replied, “I think maybe 20 minutes. I don’t believe a lot of planning went into it. I think it was something maybe done impromptu.”
Smith said they have not established a motive in the abduction.
Kamille McKinney abduction: Police release surveillance video from night of disappearance

What are your thoughts on the FIRST guy?

Honestly, I think the first guy is a red herring . Guy just walking. I wish they would have discussed the 2nd guy more. When asked by reporters the Chief was not clear. His entire presentation was sloppy and disjointed. They know who the other little girl is, they might have some information about the 2nd guy but gave the public nothing that might help their investigation. Are the police trying to see if guy 1 can confirm suspicions on guy 2? If they were so quick to release the original video grabs of stallworth, why nothing on this guy? Not a peep...grrr

So she wasn’t kidnapped from a birthday party. Just CC and a second similar size child in a dark parking lot with no other children in sight. Not near a moonwalk/bounce house.
Who called 911?
There was a Birthday party. I don't think that's changed. Apparently there were other kids who were either at the party who were not originally invited or just other kids playing with the kids from the party who lived there.
There were also other events going on that night, according to LE. So likely lots of people around earlier that day before Cupcake went missing. Imo

Last edited:
No worries Steels. As others have pointed out there was playground equipment nearby, so you were not wrong. I'm sorry I brought it up! :oops: It's not super important if we call the area a playground or a parking lot at this point. What is important is to find Cupcake. MOO.
No, please don't be sorry. Details are important and it was possible that I had mixed up cases.

Absolutely correct in the most important thing- finding Cupcake, and as we all prefer- alive, safe, and well.

D
But not team PS and QJ

I think A but I still think it's possible that 2 are directly involved with maybe another person indirectly involved. Imo

Alrighty then. Glad I asked. I have absolutely NO IDEA what any of that means, but okay! :) :)

Thanks, I’m more confused now haha jk.

Gosh I hope this doesn’t turn out like BG, ten thousand theories and none of us know which one is right.

Where is this precious child. Soooo scared for her.

I’ll go ahead and ask another few quick polls. Coming soon. Trying to get a reading of where we are at as a group.

Last edited:
I'll be keeping LE in my prayers as well as Cupcake and her family.
Snipped & RBBM- I always do! Since my husband works at a pawn shop & people occasionally do attempt to rob them, LE are the ones that keep him & his co-workers safe & give me peace of mind. The police I have met & talked to are generally just good people who truly want to make a difference.

ETA: I wish you guys could have seen the detective friend that visits his store! The poor man is just physically & mentally worn down, but when they texted him to get to his radio it was like renewed energy driven by hope. I think he has been visiting the pawn shop so much during this AA just to sit down & gather himself.

Last edited:
Quick poll.

KM is:

A) Being held alive somewhere

B) Deceased.

•Of course we all hope she is alive and unharmed. And we all pray for her safe return.

This question is not to imply any pessimism, but rather to provide an assessment and encourage further analysis from a criminology standpoint based on what we know so far and how much time has elapsed.

Last edited:
Quick poll.

KM is:

A) Being held alive somewhere

B) Deceased.

•Of course we all hope she is alive and unharmed. And we all pray for her safe return.

This question is not to imply any pessimism, rather encourage further analysis from a criminology standpoint based on what we know so far and how much time has elapsed.

Statistically speaking, it would be B. :(

Poll:

A) PS and QF are solely involved

B) PS and QF are not involved at all

C) PF is solely involved

D) QJ is solely involved

E) PS and QJ are both involved with other person(s) also

F) PS is involved with other person(s), but not QJ.

G) QJ is involved with other persons, but not PS.

Last edited:
Legally, I think that’s a tightrope walk. You can’t just walk into people’s houses.

I know in past cases they’ve done similar things, promising people that they won’t be prosecuted for any illegal activity that is uncovered during a search.

I don’t know how viable that would be here.

Right. That would go over like a lead brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487