Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick poll.

KM is:

A) Being held alive somewhere

B) Deceased.

•Of course we all hope she is alive and unharmed. And we all pray for her safe return.

This question is not to imply any pessimism, rather encourage further analysis from a criminology standpoint based on what we know so far and how much time has elapsed.

B-with lots of tears and sadness
I actually think we may get news tomorrow.

Not sure if this is where I should post a new train of thought or not.

So my brother used to be homeless by choice and would stay in Avondale Park at night sometimes. Homeless people hang out there in the day and a few sleep there, isolated from one another and not in view, at night. My brother always told me there was a cave or tunnel (and I think he said tunnel because I think he said it went for a ways if I'm not mistaken). I asked him about it tonight and he said it wasn't there anymore and there was a huge boulder in front that a person couldn't move. Pretty sure that was a lie as he thinks I'm overly fixated on this case. Looong shot but since this cave isn't well known & is hidden, I did submit a tip tonight just in case.

So do I cite my sources with any reference??? Not sure which press conference this was, but why would they say they thought someone might have video of the incident? Because it doesn't sound like a reference to this video from today. It sounds as if a specific individual might have video of the incident and isn't aware of it (just my take). Sorry if this has been covered.

How many people are directly involved here in the abduction?

A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4 +

B
Quick poll.

KM is:

A) Being held alive somewhere

B) Deceased.

•Of course we all hope she is alive and unharmed. And we all pray for her safe return.

This question is not to imply any pessimism, rather encourage further analysis from a criminology standpoint based on what we know so far and how much time has elapsed.

Statistically speaking, it would be B. :(

Sadly, I agree. B. :(

There is such a fine line in society today between being "helicopter parents" who never let their kids out of their sight, and people who let kids outside to play.

No judgment here. It is just very tragic that kids have to be kept in the house 24x7 now to be safe. And not even that is safe any longer.

Statistically, this little girl was probably taken by someone who knew her.

So my brother used to be homeless by choice and would stay in Avondale Park at night sometimes. Homeless people hang out there in the day and a few sleep there, isolated from one another and not in view, at night. My brother always told me there was a cave or tunnel (and I think he said tunnel because I think he said it went for a ways if I'm not mistaken). I asked him about it tonight and he said it wasn't there anymore and there was a huge boulder in front that a person couldn't move. Pretty sure that was a lie as he thinks I'm overly fixated on this case. Looong shot but since this cave isn't well known & is hidden, I did submit a tip tonight just in case.

So do I cite my sources with any reference??? Not sure which press conference this was, but why would they say they thought someone might have video of the incident? Because it doesn't sound like a reference to this video from today. It sounds as if a specific individual might have video of the incident and isn't aware of it (just my take). Sorry if this has been covered.

Thanks for submitting the tip! You just never know!
As far as video i’m Not sure which presser u r referring to. I missed the earlier ones. But I had thought they were just asking for any that may be around and hoped that someone had something that they were maybe unaware of. I took that to mean someone at party was video taping something unaware that Mayb they caught something useful in background. Moo

So she wasn’t kidnapped from a birthday party. Just CC and a second similar size child in a dark parking lot with no other children in sight. Not near a moonwalk/bounce house.
Who called 911?
I read the party was over at 7:00. And the area on the latest video looks deserted. Actually looks like an alley to me.

So my brother used to be homeless by choice and would stay in Avondale Park at night sometimes.

My brother always told me there was a cave or tunnel (and I think he said tunnel because I think he said it went for a ways if I'm not mistaken). I asked him about it tonight and he said it wasn't there anymore and there was a huge boulder in front that a person couldn't move.

It sounds as if a specific individual might have video of the incident and isn't aware of it (just my take). Sorry if this has been covered.

That tunnel was demolished when the park was renovated a number of years ago. The bolder is part of what was left after all the regrading so instead of shooting it and hauling off the pieces it was cheaper to leave and use as decoration. It’s big and there is nothing behind that rock to get in to.

I believe the police have received enough information to suspect there is more video and witnesses. Some of those witnesses might be scared to come forward. There is a good chance they might be inadvertently complicit when they were just trying to be good neighbors.

Poll as to if the original POI’s involved, NO: B, have never thought different since Monday.

Ok, blowing up the YouTube video- I have to tell you, if this isn't a woman, then it is a male with long black hair. I distinctly see long black hair. They are walking alone and come into the screen from the right. I have had to go back and forth with this video- what really doesn't help is that time stamp is in the way.

Last edited:
KM’s abduction was:

A) Completely Random (KM was in the wrong place at the wrong time)

B) Completely Targeted (someone wanted KM specifically)

C) Other (such as like Jayme Closs “randomly targeted”, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487