Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This so far is what LE has seemed to be indicating during the course of this investigation to date. We know, however, that the nature of an investigation is subject to change at any time as new information is learned but that is certainly key one factor which has made me view the case as I have this entire week, which is reading what LE is telling us, that by all indications so far this appears to be a “random abduction with others involved.”
I agree, there's been so many twists and turns and I've changed my mind daily! Lol. I really thought she could have been taken as a retaliation for her parents or even a hoax by one of the parents for money etc at first and she would come home safe, but the more we've learned and the more time has passed, I have a sinking feeling that this may not end the way we all hoped it would MOO

Hope I did this correctly. I circled an area that is in a parking lot across 41st Pl. N, that IMO, looks similar to the shape of the grassy area in one of the photos released of the Sequoia.
Interesting. You could be on to something! :)
Pommymommy linked an article showing DIB children were sent to a relative to live in colonial cove subdivision. That neighborhood is down springville rd a few miles from where the search was yesterday. Might not mean anything though.
I have had a sneaking suspicion that DB might be the POI the Chief referred to when announcing the grid search. I wish I could add the other reason I was thinking so but it escapes me at the moment. MOO
Huh. Now that you brought that one picture up, IMO the guy driving actually looks like the sweater that matches the 1st guy in the video released. JMO
You have much better eyes than I do! LOL :p
Hania Aguilar?
Jinx! ;)

CHILD ABDUCTION MURDER RESEARCH
2006 Child Abduction Murder Study

• In 44 percent of the cases studied, the victims and killers were strangers, but in 42 percent of the cases, the victims and killers were friends or acquaintances.
    • Only about 14 percent of the cases studied involved parents or intimates killing the child.

RSBM

Thank you so much for these stats.

For 5 years, here in Australia, we have had a little 3 year old boy missing. Taken from his country grandmother's yard.
We get stats thrown about all the time how only 3% of abductions are stranger abductions, but it seems (from your post) that if we throw abduction-murder into the mix the stats change hugely.

WBRC FOX6 News on Twitter
The search for Kamille McKinney is on its ninth day. If you have any information, please call either number listed below! --> https://bit.ly/2Mfdase
EHbrQ7zWsAA10jN.jpg

5:30 PM - 21 Oct 2019

RSBM

Thank you so much for these stats.

For 5 years, here in Australia, we have had a little 3 year old boy missing. Taken from his country grandmother's yard.
We get stats thrown about all the time how only 3% of abductions are stranger abductions, but it seems (from your post) that if we throw abduction-murder into the mix the stats change hugely.
William Tyrell? Another tragic story. If only they could all be found. Sorry off topic but didn't want to read and ignore another missing one MOO

Wow, must be a typo.
I dunno...5’, 180lbs..kinda looks like a round ball. Albeit a small ball but still. She seems too small. WAY to small. This lady is a whale.

Echoing what another member already posted today; I also wish they would do another press conference. LE is of course working just as hard today as they have previous days, logic says they haven't just thrown their hands in the air and given up, but silence often trumps togic for me :p and press conferences set the mind at ease and more info, if it can be given, always helps motivate and keep interest.

No press conference today? Sigh....please don't let Cupcake fall out of the public eye.
I'm in the area now and people in general, even in professional settings, are still talking/asking about lil' Cupcake. I also did see the Amber Alert coming in. It's cool and rainy and I'm feeling very anxious. I stopped by a local supermarket just now and I saw a van full of little kids coming in to take some kind of 'tour', they were so precious! They all ran straight to the bakery and I just about lost it. :(

Praying for this sweet baby girl to be found and reunited with her family, let's bring her home.

An act of retaliation was discussed at length earlier in the threads and was quite a plausible explanation after reading everything including SM rumours at the time, still a possibility I suppose but seeing as Cupcake wasn't at her home address, was at the cousins, it couldn't have been known beforehand that she would be outside playing unsupervised giving the perfect opportunity for her to be taken, I personally am leaning more now to a stranger abduction of opportunity moo, especially with the surveillance footage of her following the POI moo
That's why I think it is an act of retaliation. Someone knew Cupcake was going to be there. 3-yr-old children are supposed to be supervised while outdoors.

JMO

I just remembered something.

In the Oct 14th live interview, CC’s Great Grandmother, when asked about something like this happening to CC, she said “we had heard about people kidnapping these kids...”. This is a huge paraphrase on my part and I’d have to pull up the video to get a direct quote, but it definitely stood out to me, wondering if she was making a general reference or if she was making a specific reference to her city/area.

See Oct.14th video:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members