Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very clear surveillance photos !
Anyone, call this in !
Someone knows him.

Clear suspect images, clear vehicle pictures, vehicle has some unique aspects (damage to rear right bumper moo), a communicative and resolved PD with multiple agencies involved, Amber Alert, SM and MSM awareness, so far these conditions are all favorable for a rapid recovery, knock on wood.

The only enemy here for Cupcake is time.

Last edited:
Jumping off this post.
A few questions.
Read back from the start of this thread and sorry if I've missed it....

Not blaming anyone as a three year old can wander off in a quick second.
Since Kamille was three years old, who brought her to the party ? Mom ? A sitter ?
Other relative ?
Sounds like dad was away at the time.

If she vanished around 8:30, it would've been about dark outside.
Was the party outside ?
Who was supposed to be watching her ?

If there was a large group of children, was there one adult or more, watching over the kids ?
Since an 11 year old sounded the alarm, did he run to an adult first ?
Did the adults look for her for a while before calling 911 ?

The point is I'm hoping these children weren't playing unsupervised. So dangerous for little ones, whether in town or country.
Just getting lost is a risk.
And then we have so many sickos prowling around.
If caught it'd be nice if both perps could be locked away until they're no longer a threat.
Sounds like both parents are heartbroken and cooperating.

Thankful they have a vehicle photo and description ; and now a pic. of the suspect !
Hoping this wraps up soon and "Cupcake" will be safe and unharmed albeit shaken up ?
Poor little girl. :(

Eta : I am so sorry for her parents !
If it was a friend or sitter who brought her to the B-day party... they could be getting some tough questions from Kamille's mom and dad.
It's been reported that it was an outside party.

We're getting closer; suspect and vehicle now. I hope that surveillance footage keeps coming in. MOO

Amber Alert: 3-year old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
She went missing from an outdoor birthday party while she was playing with other children at Tom Brown Village housing community around 8:30 p.m. Saturday night.

CBS 42 on Twitter
UPDATE: Birmingham Police release new photos of suspect in kidnapping of 3-year-old Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney
EGy8rsmWoAIAtbz.png
EGy8rswXYAA6QUb.png
EGy8rszWwAEVdlI.png
EGy8rsqX4AE5scE.png

7:41 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Call the tipline 205-254-1793
or Crimestoppers 205-254-7777
if you recognize him.

I wonder when and what distance/street/location exactly these were taken (catching up, sorry if answered). It’s obviously a gas station and convenience store...is he at the beer aisle I wonder? What is he buying. I hope he bought food for three people. He must not know they’re onto his vehicle if he’s galavanting around the convenience store knowing surveillance exists. (ETA: or maybe he needs gas badly and had to take the risk. Or he just doesn’t care because he’s that brazen.)

I wonder if they came upon this video via their canvassing or if someone called it in. They’re hot on his trail it sounds like. Surely and hopefully we will see ARREST any minute. And hopefully this will include a LIVE recovery of little Cupcake.

Last edited:
Now that more clear photos have been released of the vehicle, in my opinion, the vehicle is an 03-04.
The 2-tone color schemes were only made in 01-04. The rims pictured were only in 03-07, so the suspect vehicle must be 03-04, in my opinion. The suspect vehicle appears (to me) to be a Blue Marlin/Silver Sky 01-04 sequoia SR5. Lots of good evidence, I'm holding every hope for this little girl to be found safe & sound!
Toyota Sequoia Touchup Paint Codes, Image Galleries, Brochure and TV Commercial Archives
Used Toyota Sequoia Rims and Wheels from OriginalWheels.com

My understanding is that Cupcake was there for a birthday party but did not live there. Father said he received a call that his daughter was abducted. I believe he also lived elsewhere. Not sure but seemed like Cupcake’s mom and dad did not live together. To be clear... my comments are MOO.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they didn't/don't live together, just because I haven't seen any news stories that looked to me as if the two were interviewed together on film. Generally to me, that means two separate individuals and households.

Unfortunately I can't make any heads or tails out of the necklace either, the picture's not good enough and in the largest picture, the metal letters are laying upon a group of white letters on the tee shirt, and they're blending together.

I wonder when and what distance/street/location exactly these were taken (catching up, sorry if answered). It’s obviously a gas station and convenience store...is he at the beer aisle I wonder? What is he buying. I hope he bought food for three people. He must not know they’re onto his vehicle if he’s galavanting around the convenience store knowing surveillance exists.

I wonder if they came upon this video via their canvassing or if someone called it in. They’re hot on his trail it sounds like. Surely and hopefully we will see ARREST any minute. And hopefully this will include a LIVE recovery of little Cupcake.
Geez, you don't want much, do you? :p I give you photos of the suspect and now you want me to tell you what store it is and what he's buying?! LOLOLOLOL

I'm hoping somebody saw him there and called it in. Yes, please! MOO

Geez, you don't want much, do you? :p I give you photos of the suspect and now you want me to tell you what store it is and what he's buying?! LOLOLOLOL

It's a Shell station.

Sign's on the door: "Thank you for shopping at Shell."

My 1st thought was a Tennessee plate. Birmingham's about 3 hrs max from the Tennessee line straight up I-65.

I'll see if this pic posts, but this is what I'm used to seeing on 90% of Tennessee tags.
TENNESSEE-LICENSE-PLATE-VER2-TEAMLOGO.png
I agree. That definitely looks like a TN plate to me. I wonder if that’s why the AA got distributed up there.

We want to know what this eats for breakfast!!

A lot of people looking for this man. We’ve got a MANHUNT folks.

Anything going on downstairs? Getting that rolling.

ETA:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...scanner-alerts-8.400672/page-53#post-15486762

Last edited:
‘I just want my daughter back’: 3-year-old girl abducted from Birmingham birthday party

“As the search continues for a 3-year-old girl who police said was kidnapped while she was attending a birthday party, her family is pleading with anyone with information about the abduction to come forward.”

Snip

“I just want my daughter back. I’ll pay anything, I’ll put up anything,’’ said Kamille’s father, 27-year-old Dominic McKinney. “Everybody knows Cupcake and I’ll do anything to bring that baby back home.”

Snip

“Both of Kamille’s parents as well as her extended family are on the scene.”
So so heartbreaking to read the poor father's plea. Bless his heart. She is obviously a Daddy's little girl, so precious to fathers. I know my husband would give up everything he had and his limbs, if this happened to either of our children.

Please find this darling alive. I hope and pray she's being treated well. Praying for another Ahlora situation!

CBS 42 on Twitter
UPDATE: Birmingham Police release new photos of suspect in kidnapping of 3-year-old Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney
EGy8rsmWoAIAtbz.png
EGy8rswXYAA6QUb.png
EGy8rszWwAEVdlI.png
EGy8rsqX4AE5scE.png

7:41 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Call the tipline 205-254-1793
or Crimestoppers 205-254-7777
if you recognize him.

The third picture and the clearest picture is the one with time stamp at top. It says 12:04 pm. I sure wish we knew which day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14