Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. That definitely looks like a TN plate to me. I wonder if that’s why the AA got distributed up there.

I wonder if LE knows who he is, but they don't want him to know they know who he is...

I'm wondering if they're keeping an eye on his home and/or known haunts and/or known associates to see if he shows up.

They may not want to spook him, given the risk to KM.

JMO.

Last edited:
Photo timestamp indicates the image was captured at 12:04:13 pm.

Has LE said whether those surveillance photos are from today or yesterday?
Not that I've seen. Every report so far just saws "new photos released."
It's a Shell station.

Sign's on the door: "Thank you for shopping at Shell."
Good eye, GK! MOO

It is definitely an Alabama tag it looks more blue at the bottom than green/white.
View attachment 208892
Could be either or. I blew up the image on my phone but due to its original size it’s very hard to tell. IMO it’s TN because the bottom looks more white to me, but that could just be the border of the plate on an AL plate too.

Geez, you don't want much, do you? :p I give you photos of the suspect and now you want me to tell you what store it is and what he's buying?! LOLOLOLOL

I'm hoping somebody saw him there and called it in. Yes, please! MOO
I believe this is the correct gas station. It is located on Messer Airport Hwy. & it is a Shell gas station. This gas station would not be far from where the kidnapping occured.
Google Maps

I believe this is the correct gas station. It is located on Messer Airport Hwy. & it is a Shell gas station. This gas station would not be far from where the kidnapping occured.
Google Maps
Is this guy taking notes from Fotis Dulos on how to be as stupid as possible when you’re responsible for someone being missing?

Lets hope she hasn’t been passed off to any nefarious and unidentified and untraceable individuals.

Still getting a KT (Relisha Rudd) vibe, moo.

(O/T, Relisha has never been found. KT killed himself. He bought lye and trashbags before he committed suicide though so my presumption is that Relisha is deceased after she was assaulted at the motel room, jmo.)

Last edited:
Then what that says to me is: he lives nearby and visited the shell before the kidnapping.

what do you all think?
Google Maps

I wonder where the new surveillance photos are from. I’m near Chattanooga, TN & the amber alert just now came thru on our phones.

Hopefully the Amber Alert was sent to targeted and specific areas - I still can never determine how/where they are sent. I recently moved from the Tennessee Valley so am not sure if the Huntsville Metro got the alert or not.

Chattanooga as you know is not a "straight shot" from Birmingham, so I'm hoping that LE sent it to you all for a reason.

A day or so after she went missing, I did get the Amber Alert for the missing teen/teacher a while back from below Nashville. We later found out that it was sent to our area due to cellphone tracking and they had definitely driven down I-65 and probably within 10 miles of me. Hopefully everyone in Chattanooga is on the lookout tonight.

Google Maps
Thank you. I have to take my dogs outside so I"m going to park this street view here and compare the windows when I get back.

Google Maps

I wonder if LE knows who he is, but they don't want him to know they know who he is...

I'm wondering if they're keeping an eye on his home and/or known haunts and/or known associates to see if he shows up.

JMO.

Thinking the same thing.

He appears to know someone in the store, he maybe a regular. Seems friendly, maybe he is well known.

JMO, LE more than likely has license number and can identify the owner of the tag. Hope its not stolen.

Really hoping for an reward. Might inspire someone to come forward.

Jmo

JMO.
If they knew who he is, why would they put his photo out there?

Same photos, but larger in this article

‘If anybody sees ‘Cupcake,’ just call her by her name’: 3-year-old girl kidnapped from Tom Brown Village
UPDATE – Oct. 13, 2019 – 6:45 P.M. – Birmingham Police department released new photos of the possible suspect involved in the kidnapping. See photos below.

• Suspect-1.png
  • Suspect-2.png
  • Suspect-3.png

I have to believe these store images were taken yesterday prior to the kidnapping.

It's almost impossible to conceive of them being from today.

Would this guy really be so stupid as to pull into a gas station driving the same vehicle he had used in the abduction, walk into the store (where everyone knows there are always surveillance cameras inside), and then conspicuously wave his arms around as if to announce to the world, "Here I am!"

If so, this creep would give Patrick Frazee a run for his money in the Olympic Moronathon, the fact that there's not an Olympic Moronathon, notwithstanding.

JMO.

Last edited:
‘I just want my daughter back’: 3-year-old girl abducted from Birmingham birthday party

SABBM:

According to other children, a man and a woman in a dark SUV picked up Kamille. An 11-year-old boy said he saw a man get out of the SUV, pick up Kamille and put her in the vehicle. Police do not believe this is a custodial issue.

Kamille’s father has been visibly distraught since Kamille vanished. He said he received the call about 8:50 p.m. Saturday. “They said my daughter was abducted,’’ he said.

The father of four said he has no idea why someone would take his child. “She’s scared, she’s lonely, she doesn’t know what’s going on,’’ he said. “She’s just a baby. Whatever the situation is, whatever they’ve got going on, it don’t concern her.”

He described his daughter as sweet and lovable. “She’s a good girl,’’ he said. “She’s just a pretty little girl with the prettiest eyes. She ain’t the girl that’s going to get in the car with just anybody.”

Asked what he would say to the person who took his daughter, McKinney said, “It’s sick man. There’s enough going on.”

Praytor said they are treating Kamille’s disappearance as a stranger abduction but are not ruling out any scenario. “Anytime a 3-year-old is not with their parents, you consider them being in danger,’’ Praytor said.
The father of four said he has no idea why someone would take his child. “She’s scared, she’s lonely, she doesn’t know what’s going on,’’ he said. “She’s just a baby. Whatever the situation is, whatever they’ve got going on, it don’t concern her.”

It's concerning that in both Cupcake's case and Dulce Alavez' that parents alluded to the possibility of some sort of retribution. I'm not sure that would be a typical reaction in a kidnapping but then we know little of the family background in both cases so just speculation on my part.

Having said that, IMO now that video of one of Cupcake's abductors has been found I would think her dad and/or family would recognize him if they knew him and according to msm the family says they do not. Also is it completely clear that Cupcake was the actual target?

To add, I find the man's behavior very odd; waving to someone in the store, not appearing to care that he's seen on CCTV. Was this before or after Cupcake disappeared? Scratching my head...
AMBER ALERT: Birmingham Police release photo of kidnapping suspect
AMBER ALERT: 3-year-old girl kidnapped in Birmingham
All MOO.

CBS 42 on Twitter
Birmingham City Council President Pro-Tem William Parker releases statement on the kidnapping of Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney
EGzKPnGWkAEg5Aw.png

8:41 PM - 13 Oct 2019

‘If anybody sees ‘Cupcake,’ just call her by her name’: 3-year-old girl kidnapped from Tom Brown Village
UPDATE – Oct. 13, 2019 – 6:45 P.M. – Birmingham Police department released new photos of the possible suspect involved in the kidnapping. See photos below.
Suspect-1.png
Suspect-2.png
Suspect-3.png

President Pro-Tem of the Birmingham City Council, Williams Parker, released a statement on the search for “Cupcake” McKinney.

“My thoughts and prayers are with the family of Kamille “ Cupcake” McKinney. The North Avondale Community is coming together to help get the 3 year old home safely. On behalf of the Birmingham City Council we are encouraging anyone with information about the kidnapping to contact police immediately.”

WILLIAM PARKER, PRESIDENT PRO-TEM/BIRMINGHAM CITY COUNCIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member