Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS 42 on Twitter
UPDATE: Birmingham Police release new photos of suspect in kidnapping of 3-year-old Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney
EGy8rsmWoAIAtbz.png
EGy8rswXYAA6QUb.png
EGy8rszWwAEVdlI.png
EGy8rsqX4AE5scE.png

7:41 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Call the tipline 205-254-1793
or Crimestoppers 205-254-7777
if you recognize him.

Does it look like he is finishing a cigarette in the pic before he walks into the store? Maybe he threw the cigg. on the ground and they can get some DNA off of it? This is just speculation.

Oh my stars! :p

Ashley Gooden on Twitter
If you just got another #AmberAlert on your phone and still haven’t been able to put a face to it, here’s 3 year-old Kamille McKinney. Her dad provided these pictures and is begging and pleading that someone come forward to Birmingham Police with any information. @abc3340

EGzRa2fX4AUednw.jpg
EGzRa2hWsAAcYAq.jpg

9:12 PM - 13 Oct 2019

She has to be okay....

I'm still really unclear about where the information that there was a woman with the man came from initially and whether or not it's been confirmed by LE that there was a female with the male in the vehicle.

Has anyone seen or heard a definitive statement from LE about this anywhere in MSM?

JMO.

Can buy on amazon for $240.
Not sure if this is relevant to the discussion, but my bf mentioned that a lot of times when he buys shoes there's only a certain amount in a style's "drop" and the prices will go up and down based on demand and quantity available for that particular style. I know you can get Yeezys for upwards of $1000 and some of the Jordan styles my bf gets run up to almost $750 if they're almost sold out in a 13.

I only saw one post by a JS- that could be interpreted two ways- it looks like they might be encouraging the friend to share the link, too. I'd rather it be the first thought that went through my mind!
I am not sure which one, because i see quiet a few by js but the one i was talking about has 3 comments on it is that the one?

Thanks!
The language isn't that definitive, though.

Here's the AA:
The State of Alabama has issued a Child Abduction Emergency, Amber Alert.

The Birmingham Police Department and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency asks for your assistance in locating Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, black female, 3 years of age, 3 feet tall weighing 60 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.

Kamille was seen last wearing a pink T shirt with Minnie Mouse leopard print design, leopard print shorts and yellow, white, and blue hair bows at Tom Brown Village housing community around 8:30 p m on October 12th 2019 and is believed to be in extreme danger.

Kamille may have been abducted by a man and woman traveling in a dark colored black or blue S U V possibly an older model Toyota 4 Runner with rims and a tan protruding bumper.

If you have any information regarding this missing child, please contact the Birmingham Police Department at 205 254 0841; or call 9 1 1.

I think it's important for LE to confirm whether or not they know there was a woman in that vehicle with him or not.

JMO.

I’m still unsure about this woman business, if she is indeed the driving force here. If she is, then as mentioned, maaaybe this is good and the BF is assisting strictly in the abduction and nothing more. Meaning Cupcake won’t be harmed.

However if this is man is one with sexual or other intentions this of course if more worrisome.

I’m hoping the first scenario is at hand here. Slightly O/T, on the most recent Dateline I saw where a man indirectly but knowingly assisted a friend in a homicide (rented the car for him). This friend had absolutely nothing personally to gain from this situation except was just willing to “help a friend out”. So one hopeful scenario is just this, that he simply helped get Cupcake for a woman who will not harm her.

Again, how likely this scenario is....

Another thing to note. Even if a woman is driving this through her desire to have a child, it still doesn’t mean that she won’t harm Cupcake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members