Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WBHM 90.3 FM‏Verified account @WBHM

Police say they've found the remains of Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney in a Birmingham dumpster. They plan to seek warrants today for kidnapping and capital murder against Patrick Stallworth and Derick Irisha Brown.

5:51 AM - 23 Oct 2019

So they are seeking the warrants? How did they arrest him then?

Stephen Quinn‏Verified account @StephenQ3340
“That was our call...this is not a movie” - @BhamPolice Chief Patrick Smith addressing why Kamille McKinney’s mother did not speak publicly about her daughter’s disappearance. @abc3340 @spann

EHhy74aXYAEgpbt.jpg

7:01 PM - 22 Oct 2019 from Birmingham Police Headquarters
I do still wish they had been able to keep the young brother for speaking out publicly. I don’t know who’s decision that was. I just wish it wasn’t done and he was protected more. Moo

I'm jumping in here before I go back and read. Last evening, I saw on the news our SC girl Naevah had been located in a landfill and then I saw a rumor about Cupcake. WS had not yet alluded to the Cupcake rumor, so I went to bed feeling sick. I will never understand. :(

Usually social media can be so awful but have to say that last night on Twitter condolences for Cupcake were coming in from all over. This little girl united us. I had even seen celebrities share her missing poster.Poor child
.so trusting. I have those first pictures of PS in that store engrained in my mind:smiling..pointing at someone..so happy. Please have no mercy on him Birmingham..do not let him ever walk out of prison again

I wasn't able to follow this case closely.

So these monsters kidnapped Cupcake at a birthday party? Where they known to the family? Motive?
No known ties to family. PS had been charged early in the investigation with child *advertiser censored*. Images found on His phone. Motive not yet announced but the suspicion is classic pedo motives...

I woke up this morning and came on to check on Cupcake and our Missing Cowboy in the north. I knew this would probably be the outcome, and just lurked as I had nothing positive to say and the family can and often does read our stuff her. I will say I felt the wind fly out of my like a punch to the gut. It was not because she was just plain adorable, but somehow she stole my heart and I am so deflated, I usually don't put weight into a trafficking ring, but I had hope she might be still alive. Nope, the usual, used and disposed of like trash. We live amongst monsters an people say I am overprotective of my family. HAH....is there such a thing. My heart goes out to her family, friends and all those who loved her. No more pain now little Cupcake, this just sucks....IMHO

I feel like flags need to be flown at half staff or something. :(
I had this same thought when I drove my children to school this morning. Then I wondered what the protocol is for that and does this happen so often, they don't qualify as a reason flags would be flown at half staff? I'm not living in Birmingham anymore so it felt surreal to be out this morning and not seeing signs of mourning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487