Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Quinn‏Verified account @StephenQ3340
Patrick Devone Stallworth, Derick Irisha Brown who were identified by @BhamPolice as persons of interest will now be charged with capital murder, kidnapping. @abc3340 @spann

EHhzfuXWwAEzSeT.jpg

7:08 PM - 22 Oct 2019

Probable cause these two nasty individuals killed that baby. :(:(

I just want to say my thoughts are also with these two monsters own children. I can’t imagine how they are feeling today. And to have to live with knowing what your own parents are capable of doing. Parents you did not have an option to choose. This will follow them for the rest of their lives and it’s just so unfair.

I’ve poured over the entire thing. She, like so so so many women today seems incredibly attention starved. It’s fairly becoming the norm in some communities because of the destruction of the nuclear family and decent role models.
I just can’t imagine a mother that seems to love her children could do this to someone else’s child. Sad Sad Sad

This is the 1st case of a child that I followed intently (from the very beginning) & I am profoundly & utterly devastated. More than devastated, if that’s even possible.

Last night I cried & I cried & I cried some more. Even this morning I am still crying although I am not related to Cupcake or her family. Yet here I am gravely affected...idek why, but I am.

I had hope for the first few days that Cupcake was alive. Somewhere along the line while reading through every thread my hope started to dwindle, although I was still trying to hold onto hope. I guess that was toadalee (totally) naive of me! I try to see the best in everything/everyone. And I will continue to do so, although after following this case, it has somewhat hindered my viewpoint about that subject.

Throughout the case I have been praying for Cupcake, for her family & for everyone else who was/has been affected by her disappearance & now her death that they will turn to God with their sadness, that they will cast their cares on Him, that they would put their their hope into Him, that everyone will seek Jesus’ peace that transcends & surpasses all understanding, His peace that He says He gives to us that is unlike any peace that we can get from this world (in John 14). I am praying that all who have been traumatized that they will seek comfort in God , that they will seek Him for a full healing, that they will lean on Him & not on their own understanding. That when whoever seeks God that they remember that God gives beauty for ashes, that He heals the broken-hearted & He binds up their wounds. I pray that we remember AND accept that all things work together for good for all of us who love God & that are called according to His purpose. And also to remember & accept that God’s ways are not our ways, that His thoughts are not our thoughts & that His ways & thoughts are (always) higher than ours. Although right now that is VERY HARD to comprehend, to understand, to grasp & to accept bc Cupcake is an innocent child. But still I pray for all of these things in Jesus precious & Holy name.

After going through an extremely devastating & traumatic experience in 2012, I now realize that I will always have unanswered questions but that I must keep moving forward, that I put my hope & trust in my Father, knowing that God knows what is best even though I cannot comprehend it.

Anyway, again I hope & pray for everyone who has been affected by this awful & very sad event. And frankly other cases that have greatly affected any of you, bc I am sure there are many.

As a side note, I came upon WB earlier this year when someone local to where I am located went missing. However I did not become a member until very recently, when a case that I had been following no longer appeared on the first page of the “missing persons discussion” thread. I wanted to “bump” her case but couldn’t unless I became a member. I didn’t want her case to be forgotten about.

Honestly I didn’t have any intentions on ever posting any kind of message besides “bumping” but Cupcake’s case has moved so much that I felt that I could not not post.

I can't get him off of my mind- tonight and since Cupcake went missing. I was worried for both of them. My heart just hurts for him. No sibling's last image of their brother or sister should be of them being kidnapped and later found deceased. It's like a punch in the gut for us, I can't imagine what this is like for him. Saying an extra prayer for him.

Imo, we must stop disregarding women as sex predators who are really just as deadly, evil, and dangerous for children.

I think there are way more females involved in severe sexual abuse of innocent children. They aren't fearful of their vile men. They are willing participants from beginning to end, and just as deadly.

If we dont put that myth to rest more Cupcakes will die.

Just because they aren't caught doesn't make them less guilty or because many have gotten sweetheart deals who were just as guilty.

Jmhoo

I agree with this so so much! I know, from personal experience, that women can be equally monstrous as men. A LOT of people do not want to believe the same. I have encountered people that would prefer to believe a victim is lying rather than believe a woman that gave birth to children could turn around and hurt those children, or other children.

The rest of this may seem like a bit of a rant so feel free to skip over it. As I stated before, this was the first case I have followed here. I find myself very emotionally involved and I'm still processing all of the information and feelings.

<modsnip: discussion of orientation/gender issues not allowed>

I am deeply grateful for the work done by all of LE on this case. I feel like they truly explored multiple avenues, even when it seemed so obvious who the bad guys were from very early on. I'm also thankful to have found this community. I have no idea how I can be helpful but I'm going to try to figure it out. This feels like the most important thing I have ever stumbled across on the internet. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say my thoughts are also with these two monsters own children. I can’t imagine how they are feeling today. And to have to live with knowing what your own parents are capable of doing. Parents you did not have an option to choose. This will follow them for the rest of their lives and it’s just so unfair.

Totally agree. Having worked as a Child Advocate (Guardian ad Litem), I’ve witnessed some of the most in humane treatment of children at the hands of those called ‘parents’, male/female, mom/dad. The pain, suffering and collateral damage these two monsters have caused is far reaching. They ravaged Cupcakes family, but their children will bear the stigma and scars. MOO

She must have been so terrified, and confused... :(

I advise anyone that the details revealed going forward could be....unfathomable.....but we still stand in solidarity and strength. If she had to go through that then we can hear....:(

Sorry having trouble finding the words.

Her family will live with this pain and loss for the rest of their lives.

I am dreading knowing what they did to this poor baby. Like I said this could be the case that absolutely breaks us to PIECES. These child cases are of course ALL BAD. There is no comparing.

Be forewarned. This might be a good time to step away. The details may be traumatizing beyond belief. I’m willing to remain here to see this all the way through, but not without thoughts of leaving this place forever. I’m thinking this is my last child case here.

This is good advice. Some may need to step away. I said the last child case was my last one to follow too, Marg. But her adorable smile drew me in. I usually stop following the high profile kids cases once an arrest is made because I don't want to know the details that will be revealed in court. All I want to know is that justice is served on the monsters. But this case has broken me down. I think I'll be here following to the bitter end for Cupcake until we see justice done.

MOO.

I feel for those taxed with sifting through the contents of dumpster bins. I cannot imagine the anxiety of possibly having to open hundreds, perhaps thousands, of garbage bags. Wondering what may await inside. :(

While most of us sit in the comforts of our home or office, IMOO, many tend to forget what police officers go through trying to find victims just like Cupcake.

So many LE have had to search through tons of garbage to find one small body or to find adult victims.

It's not only such a toxic environment for them to be in...even for cadaver dogs, but it has to be so emotionally taxing for all of them since most have children or grandchildren of their own. Yet, they go on day after day to find victims so justice can be done. I pray for all of them too.

I can't even begin to comprehend how they all felt when finding little Cupcake thrownaway in trash as if she had no value, when in truth she means so much to so so many all across our nation.

I thought of little 8 year old Sandra Cantu today who's life was barbarically taken by her own female pedophile, Melissa Huckaby.

I remember vividly the footage showing Sandra skipping along so sweet, and happy ...minutes before MH lured her to go with her. When she did she raped her with a screwdriver causing such unbelivable internal damage. Then like most predators MH put her small dead body inside of a suitcase, and threw her away in a pond.:(

So many little children have suffered unimaginable pain before they were even murdered by all of the vile evil ones who preyed on them.

Since Cupcake has now been found murdered as well,:( I hope she didn't endure long agonizing pain, and great suffering.

I've heard some say that dying is far easier than living through what they had to endure before death came.

God bless all who loves Cupcake, who's lives are forever changed ..leaving a huge hole in their heart that can't ever be filled, nor made whole again.

Jmhoo

While most of us sit in the comforts of our home or office, IMOO, many tend to forget what police officers go through trying to find victims just like Cupcake.

So many LE have had to search through tons of garbage to find one small body or to find adult victims.

It's not only such a toxic environment for them to be in...even for cadaver dogs, but it has to be so emotionally taxing for all of them since most have children or grandchildren of their own. Yet, they go on day after day to find victims so justice can be done. I pray for all of them too.

I can't even begin to comprehend how they all felt when finding little Cupcake thrownaway in trash as if she had no value, when in truth she means so much to so so many all across our nation.

I thought of little 8 year old Sandra Cantu today who's life was barbarically taken by her own female pedophile, Melissa Huckaby.

I remember vividly the footage showing Sandra skipping along so sweet, and happy ...minutes before MH lured her to go with her. When she did she raped her with a screwdriver causing such unbelivable internal damage. Then like most predators MH put her small dead body inside of a suitcase, and threw her away in a pond.:(

So many little children have suffered unimaginable pain before they were even murdered by all of the vile evil ones who preyed on them.

Since Cupcake has now been found murdered as well,:( I hope she didn't endure long agonizing pain, and great suffering.

I've heard some say that dying is far easier than living through what they had to endure before death came.

God bless all who loves Cupcake, who's lives are forever changed ..leaving a huge hole in their heart that can't ever be filled, nor made whole again.

Jmhoo

My thoughts today went back to little Maleah. I was insanely angry and still am. I think we all have that one case that forever will stick with us. The injustices keep piling on that foundation. I feel so terribly sorry for little Cupcake and her entire family.

Jmhoo

Sandra's murder was the case that first drew me to WS.

A monstrous crime that still doesn't make any sense on an earthly level. So many more like it...

Absolutely heartbreaking.

Most of us can't understand how someone could do this to a child. It's because the majority of us are not evil, low down, disgusting human beings. I think the evidence will show she was probably sexually assaulted and killed quickly. I pray that the sweet angel girl knew that she was loved and suffered very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487