Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm perfectly sick. I haven't been checking in here at WS for quite some time. I am now working (I'm a therapist) with sexually and severely physically abused children; so, following cases here got to be "too much" for me and I needed a break. I have purposely avoided the prominent cases that I have happened to hear of. Until I saw adorable Cupcake's photo. What an absolutely stunning little girl! She grabbed my heart from the first photo!

I thought from the beginning that this would be a sexually motivated crime (call me jaded). I also thought she would be found deceased. I'm guessing that she was killed soon after she was taken.

I tell you... it's a sad and perverted world that we live in. I cried while watching the press conference tonight. It's just awful.

RIP Cupcake.
I'm so sorry that your precious life was stolen.
I'm proud of Birmingham PD.
Praying for everyone who loved Cupcake.
Praying for justice & for healing.

:(

Yes. That seemed the logical outcome because it so often is. Kids this age aren't sold. There were eyewitnesses to her abduction who gave detailed info. The perps were found without her. Common sense, sadly.

I just want to say my thoughts are also with these two monsters own children. I can’t imagine how they are feeling today. And to have to live with knowing what your own parents are capable of doing. Parents you did not have an option to choose. This will follow them for the rest of their lives and it’s just so unfair.

That's a sensitive thought. Very sad.

Omg, she’s even classier than I imagined :eek:

Stage Name Juisay1234
Location Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Age/Sex 28 year old bi female
Ethnicity Black
Desired Job Actor/Actress, Phone Sex Operator, Reality Performer, Dom Performer, Sub Performer, Makeup Artist
Acting Genres Hard, B/G, G/G, Anal, Solo
Body Type Slightly Overweight
Height/Weight 5 Feet 6 Inches, 230 - 240 lbs
Hair/Eyes Brown/Brown
Measurements Bust 42" Cup DD (All Natural) Waist 40" Hips 44" Dress 14 Shoe 8.5
Body Alteration Tattoos: 2
Experience Very experienced
Representation Seeking representation
Nudity Okay? Yes

Looks like that user is gone from the site.

Heartbreaking.

I know plenty of people on this thread came down hard on the chief and his "unprofessional" press conferences. I think we need to put ourselves in these investigators shoes. He probably did these press conferences feeling deflated and exhausted. He knew more than we did. He was probably going off of 3 hours sleep for the entire week, God only knows when's the last time he had a hot meal, when's the last time he saw his own family, when's the last time he slept in his bed (or any bed), etc. Yes he fumbled over words but I can't even imagine what he was going through himself. He deserved to be cut a break.

Heartbreaking.

I know plenty of people on this thread came down hard on the chief and his "unprofessional" press conferences. I think we need to put ourselves in these investigators shoes. He probably did these press conferences feeling deflated and exhausted. He knew more than we did. He was probably going off of 3 hours sleep for the entire week, God only knows when's the last time he had a hot meal, when's the last time he saw his own family, etc. Yes he fumbled over words but I can't even imagine what he was going through himself. He deserved to be cut a break.

Thank you very much for that. It's a constant- criticism of these professionals who go through God knows what. Through horrors we cannot imagine and difficult impossible cases they work incredibly hard. I get tired of seeing the criticism of these hard workers in every single case. And time after time, they prove the naysayers wrong. I wish in the future more people would limit their anger to the perps, whether known or unknown, and not these hardworking folk.

I've sat here all morning unable to post at all. Numb, sad and disgusted. I did not have any hope for "Cupcake" from the very beginning. I just 'knew' that the outcome would be what it is. I've said many times that I will no longer follow a child case but then I somehow end up following the cases again.
My granddaughter is at the hospital right now, in labor with my first great grandbaby, a boy named Brody. I'm having a very hard time being excited right now and it's not fair to Brody. I can't possibly go to the hospital right now, I'm way too upset.
I hurt for the brother so much. Poor little fellow will most likely feel like he failed to "save" his little sister and blame himself forever.
I hurt for the parents who have such an empty hole in their hearts right now.
I'm also very angry that monsters like this roam, hunting innocent children. I keep thinking that the bouncy house was like a large billboard showing these monsters where to hunt for their victim.
Sorry about rambling. This is just getting so old.

good find. A website I knew nothing about. Expected the behavior but again saddened these things exist.

I didn’t know about it either. Once that ID was posted, I just put it in Google and that came up. That was enough for me. I stopped looking. If she was into that - as a mother with children - I didn’t want to see anymore.

From her instagram check she posted. quentesa on Instagram: “Just got my holiday bonus checks but I been did my Christmas shopping like 2 weeks ago ! Feeling Blessed and unbothered !”

I
don’t understand the location of the check. It was from 2016. I wonder if she lived there then?

I've sat here all morning unable to post at all. Numb, sad and disgusted. I did not have any hope for "Cupcake" from the very beginning. I just 'knew' that the outcome would be what it is. I've said many times that I will no longer follow a child case but then I somehow end up following the cases again.
My granddaughter is at the hospital right now, in labor with my first great grandbaby, a boy named Brody. I'm having a very hard time being excited right now and it's not fair to Brody. I can't possibly go to the hospital right now, I'm way too upset.
I hurt for the brother so much. Poor little fellow will most likely feel like he failed to "save" his little sister and blame himself forever.
I'm also very angry that monsters like this roam, hunting innocent children. I keep thinking that the bouncy house was like a large billboard showing these monsters where to hunt for their victim.

Awwww. I hope you're able to go celebrate with your granddaughter. Evil just cannot win! Many hugs.

A familiar ending to what we felt was a confusing case. Turns out it was the same crap we see all the time - sick, nasty people choosing a powerless, vulnerable victim to abuse and murder then toss away like a piece of trash.

Nothing will bring Cupcake back but it's gonna feel mighty good if/when we see a conviction. I don't care if they get the DP or LWOP as long as neither ever, ever walks free in society again.

Thank you very much for that. It's a constant- criticism of these professionals who go through God knows what. Through horrors we cannot imagine and difficult impossible cases they work incredibly hard. I get tired of seeing the criticism of these hard workers in every single case. And time after time, they prove the naysayers wrong. I wish in the future more people would limit their anger to the perps, whether known or unknown, and not these hardworking folk.
I agree. I think they did a remarkable job in a relatively short period of time. They arrested them within 24 hours! And I think they did a great job of bringing the community together by keeping the lines of communication open. And all of this at great personal sacrifice.

Ugh. I’m just checking back into this thread after leaving it overnight. This is the worst thing to come back to.

Fly high, sweet Cupcake. You didn’t deserve this.

I hope these two POI’s don’t last a long time in prison and that everyone knows they’re baby killers. They’re the worst of the worst. I just... have no more words that are appropriate for polite society on this one.

Ugh. I’m just checking back into this thread after leaving it overnight. This is the worst thing to come back to.

Fly high, sweet Cupcake. You didn’t deserve this.

I hope these two POI’s don’t last a long time in prison and that everyone knows they’re baby killers. They’re the worst of the worst. I just... have no more words that are appropriate for polite society on this one.

I couldn’t even comment on it when I saw the banner this morning. Even though it was the outcome I had feared and I was t surprised by the news, seeing it in print is still a shock.

“We believe that this was something that they thought about and acted upon,” he said. “They saw an opportunity to take a young child, which they did. Further investigation will reveal what action happened after that.”
Attorneys for Stallworth and Brown did not respond to requests for comment early Wednesday, but have previously said their clients are innocent, the Associated Press reported. Emory Anthony, Stallworth’s attorney, told the AP on Friday that his client has an alibi for the time of the alleged kidnapping. Adam Danneman, a public defender whose office is representing Brown, said she was “horrified” by Kamille’s disappearance, but “adamantly denies” knowing anything about the abduction, according to the AP.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ee-year-old-birmingham-alabama-dead-dumpster/

No mention of LE's earlier statements about others being involved.

And I can't wait to hear PS's alibi <sarcasm>.

I agree. I think they did a remarkable job in a relatively short period of time. They arrested them within 24 hours! And I think they did a great job of bringing the community together by keeping the lines of communication open. And all of this at great personal sacrifice.
Yes, they found them fast, thanks to the eleven year old brother who described the car so well, and the neighbors who noticed the man and the vehicle.
I hope the brother can get that image out of his head, seeing his sister being picked up, put in the car and whisked away for the last time.
Imo

Please go and wait for Brody's arrival! He is a part of you- another generation. I understand you being upset- it's an emotionally draining case, breaking hearts all over. I bet once you get to the hospital and see darling Brody, you will feel happy and lighter- new life coming into your family. Every child deserves that love and warm welcoming. Congratulations on becoming a great grandmother- that is so amazing!

We had a lot of new posters joining WS for this case and the bad result we found out yesterday is as bad as a case can get, but wanted to extend a warm Welcome to all our new posters and even though we all may need a break for a bit, please do consider staying and maybe participating in the other many current and future cases that come up.

For those that do not know, we will keep this thread open or a variation of it will end up in the Trial section eventually as we follow the justice path for Cupcake and her family.

We value everyone's input here and we thank everyone for their heartfelt and helpful contributions to this case.
It can really help a case sometimes. Not often enough, but there are examples where our discussions have resulted in helpful tips provided to LE.

Some things that are not always obvious is that in many of the cases here, as we bounce facts, theories and possibilities off each other and with locals or verified insiders that join us, there are certain times where an individual poster will feel they have something important that can help LE and they will submit a tip directly to LE about the cases we are discussing. We dont always know when that happens and we dont always know if we were helpful or not but we continue to try to be as helpful as possible to the case at hand.

So, again, THANK YOU ALL for all the valuable discussion points, stay if you can, and lets make sure the perps in this case get the punishment they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487