Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. But rotting trash doesn’t smell good to begin with, which could have masked it.

I'm still catching up, so maybe this has been asked before, but wouldn't dog have been able to sniff out human remains in a matter of seconds?
Sounds much easier than having to search all those dumpsters and trash bags by hand.

What tip are you talking about? I haven't seen anything about a tip called in from center point yesterday morning.

This is the only tip that I have seen. Was it about the dumpster specifically, or about someone who witnessed them moving a child size item? And coming back soon after without that item.

Seems they may have received the tip on Wednesday 16th October - 4 days after KM was abducted.
Who the tip was from, it doesn't say.
But it may have led them to isolating the dumpsters in/from that area. As well as planning the grid search of the area. imo

Police swarmed an apartment complex last Wednesday after receiving a credible tip about the case-- saying the dumpster the body had been found in had initially been located not too far from the complex.
Police find remains believed to be 3-year-old Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney inside a dumpster, two to be charged with murder
22 October 2019

Last edited:
I'm still catching up, so maybe this has been asked before, but wouldn't dog have been able to sniff out human remains in a matter of seconds?
Sounds much easier than having to search all those dumpsters and trash bags by hand.

Again, Maddie Middleton comes to mind. She was in the dumpster in the apt. complex the whole time. I believe I mentioned her case last week.

I’m not sure of the timeline re: the trash yet.

It is indeed most likely, asphyxiation or BFT as well moo...unfortunately my mind is going to all kinds of terrible places, knives....

Gosh the awful things that go through one’s mind.

Please let it have been as quick and painless as possible for this baby.
What does BFT mean? Thanks

hopefully knives won’t come into it, they may have wanted to prevent evidence from being discovered and knives are messy. Though no COD is a good one for poor little Cupcake :(

Wow, I feel so sorry for children, but I am glad she won't be in their lives anymore. Maybe now they will have a chance at a life.:(
That’s what I just don’t get... she posted videos of her own adorable children sleeping and cooing over them. How does someone go from that to kidnapping and murdering a baby?!?!

This is the only tip that I have seen. Was it about the dumpster specifically, or about someone who witnessed them moving a child size item? And coming back soon after without that item.

Seems they may have received the tip on Wednesday 16th October - 4 days after KM was abducted.
But it may have led to them isolating the dumpster in that area imo.

Police swarmed an apartment complex last Wednesday after receiving a credible tip about the case-- saying the dumpster the body had been found in had initially been located not too far from the complex.
Police find remains believed to be 3-year-old Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney inside a dumpster, two to be charged with murder
22 October 2019

I believe this tip refers to the neighbors calling about the vehicle and photo match, moo.

It would’ve been SP to check the dumpsters there though, moo. Perhaps the trash had already gone off to the landfill. Maybe the dumpster wasn’t necessarily at the complex itself, but “near the complex”, maybe a store. I believe the Chief used similar jargon in last night’s PC (“near the complex”), moo.

Last edited:
I remember when little Sommer Thompson was kidnapped, raped, and murdered walking home from school in Florida....the monster put her little body in a trashcan, and all trash picked up in that area went to a landfill.

Even though this was in Florida the garbage was sent to Georgia, my homestate.

They found her there among the tons of garbage to search through.

My heart goes out to all police officers who see what so many subhumans do to the most innocent among us.

No wonder they weep decades later when retelling all of the individual stories involving the murders of children they were involved in.

The emotional scars it caused them then is still with them today, and for always. Like Lt. Kenda says 'they never leave me, and are always there.' :(

Its heartbreaking these predators take so many innocent lives, and most of them throw them away like garbage once they've murdered them. :(

Jmho

(O/T, iirc, ST’s mother became a driving force in SAR, establishing an organization to help out in other MP cases. Iirc it was she and her search dog who found Michelle Le.

Sometimes there are windows of light that shine through the darkness. Tim Miller is another excellent example.)

Last edited:
Actually I remember yesterday Or day before it was stated in an article that someone had Called in a tip from there. But that doesn’t make sense to the tip being the dumpster if chief says they stopped trash. I never read what the tip was, can you link source?
The tip that was called in from center point yesterday morning was a tip on the dumpster- it was transported to the landfill for processing.

This is a disappointing ending. At least it’s an ending with perps locked up.

What tip are you talking about? I haven't seen anything about a tip called in from center point yesterday morning.

But it may have led them to isolating the dumpsters in/from that area As well as planning the grid search of the area. imo

22 October 2019

What does BFT mean? Thanks

hopefully knives won’t come into it, they may have wanted to prevent evidence from being discovered and knives are messy. Though no COD is a good one for poor little Cupcake :(
I’m willing to bet this will be strangulation. Child rapists do this all the time. Put pressure on their throat and they can’t scream while they’re being assaulted...

I believe this tip refers to the neighbors calling about the vehicle and photo match, moo.

It would’ve been SP to check the dumpsters there though, moo. Perhaps the trash had already gone off to the landfill. Maybe the dumpster wasn’t necessarily at the complex itself, but “near the complex”, maybe a store. I believe the Chief used similar jargon in last night’s PC (“near the complex”), moo.

BBM: According to the article I linked, the tip was provided on Wednesday 16th October - Stallworth and Brown were (initially) detained on 13th October.

Then Stallworth was bonded out on 17th October.

The tip seems to have happened while they both were in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487