Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, the FBI was merely assisting in this case, and wasn’t the lead agency in charge.

I think it’s likely that this guy is in the custody of local law enforcement, and he just hasn’t been entered into the system yet.

I doubt he’s in federal custody.

This shows only the original charges but his mugshot is from yesterday so it looks like he is back where he started.

Inmate Detail - STALLWORTH, PATRICK DEVONE

If any protection was needed they most likely needed protection FROM their mom.

Did she have custody of all of her children? If so, I'm sure LE will want to interview them if they are old enough.

Jmho
They were taken away a year ago for claims of child abuse. She attempted to kidnap them back at gun point the day after their removal. She then was arrested after a high speed chase with the children in the car. Trial was set for next month. Doubt they were ever returned to her custody.

They were taken away a year ago for claims of child abuse. She attempted to kidnap them back at gun point the day after their removal. She then was arrested after a high speed chase with the children in the car. Trial was set for next month. Doubt they were ever returned to her custody.
Yeah, no way in hell were they returned to her.

Ok I found the article where the tip was mentioned. This one did not say it was about the dumpster. We had it in the last thread posted by @thisguyyouknow , unfortunately I can’t see post numbers in my phone and only know how to link the thread. Found Deceased - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

here is the article; Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s family 'hurting, impatient’ as search reaches day 10

A team of police officers on Tuesday morning stopped a white Nissan Altima after receiving a 911 call from a man who thought he spotted Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney inside the sedan on 19th Street in Irondale.

Police responded to the scene and began a search for the vehicle. They found it a short time later on Crestwood Boulevard near the Irondale-Birmingham city limits.

Officers surrounded the vehicle only to learn that the driver had just dropped her own daughter off at daycare.

Less than two hours later, Birmingham police responded to a Center Point parking lot.

A woman said she had a tip for investigators in the ongoing probe into the Oct. 12 disappearance of the 3-year-old little girl last seen wearing a pink and leopard-print Minnie Mouse t-shirt and no shoes.

Clarification/Need clarification:

- Up the page there is mention of “Midfield” being the location dirtbag PS was picked up. I don’t see it in the link referenced and I even word searched the page to make sure. Where did someone see that?

- The only thing I’ve seen on charges was a brief flash on the screen during the 5-6pm news hour saying charges expected Thursday. It stated info was from DA. Maybe the reason he’s not listed on jail records is because he hasn’t been charged? Also, if they have pieced this puzzle together, and the Chief said this was the final piece, wouldn’t you think they would have all their ducks in a row? Why the delay in filing charges or what cause did they have to arrest and detain him?

- During the morning news cycle a reported was doing a piece from the courthouse and said Judge Fortune was in court and they had a photographer there awaiting arraignment. There was nothing else said about it throughout the day except that brief news flash. I’m wondering if the lack of info might mean their case is weak. Any ideas?

- One more thing. In the al.com link above it states 6 different people bonded him out and they tried calling 2 but got hung up on. I didn’t see any names on the bond details I saw. Is that public information?

Imo, no she didn't just want a man or going along with it. They both have the same mindset.

She is a willing sex predator against defenseless children.

Imo, no one made her do anything. She's just another vile predatory coconspirator like so many other females have been who did it willingly.

She didn't need a man to do this depraved deviant acts anymore than the females, alone, who sell their own children to known pedophiles or the ones who sexually assaults their own little boys, and girls while videoing it, and selling it online to other pedophiles like them.

Like so many times, evil seeks out evil to do the devil's work, and happened to find one as evil to carry out their premeditated plan.

Imo, LE is going to uncover in the ongoing investigation more violent crimes against more innocent children they both have done.

I primarily blame meth and the overweening craving to get it for many of these depraved acts on the part of the egg donors. I learned thanks to this fine site, that methamphetamine use unnaturally and doubtless unwholesomely supercharges one's sex drive due to, I assume, the nervous system going whacko.

Alabama News Network on Twitter
The city of Birmingham held a candlelight vigil for Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney. The 3-year-old was abducted outside a birthday party on Oct. 12. Her body was found in a Center Point dumpster Tuesday evening.
http://bit.ly/360HEGj
EHl9MGHX0AAQYgv.jpg
EHl9MgUXUAIcDOm.jpg
EHl9M9IX4AAR3Gj.jpg
EHl9NZ5X4AYHtIS.jpg

7:30 PM - 23 Oct 2019

Fox 40 News on Twitter
City of Birmingham holds candlelight vigil in memory of Kamille 'Cupcake' Mckinney https://bit.ly/31D99T7
EHmhnhrX4AEDpqo.jpg

8:03 PM - 23 Oct 2019

- Up the page there is mention of “Midfield” being the location dirtbag PS was picked up. I don’t see it in the link referenced and I even word searched the page to make sure. Where did someone see that?
In my link, halfway down the page there is a picture of a door mat and a front door. Under that picture it gives the details of his arrest from a midfield home. I tried to screenshot the picture, but it’s too large a file to link here.

I second this! The perception of our state (AL) is not good with a lot of people but the strong response to Cupcake's case is an example of what makes me happy to live here.
Birmingham was hurting so bad today. I feel like everyone has been touched by this and was proud of how our community has come together. I hope we can all heal together and remember this sweet girl as we wait for her family to get justice.

Imo, no she didn't just want a man or going along with it. They both have the same mindset.

She is a willing sex predator against defenseless children.

Imo, no one made her do anything. She's just another vile predatory coconspirator like so many other females have been who did it willingly.

She didn't need a man to do this depraved deviant acts anymore than the females, alone, who sell their own children to known pedophiles or the ones who sexually assaults their own little boys, and girls while videoing it, and selling it online to other pedophiles like them.

Like so many times, evil seeks out evil to do the devil's work, and happened to find one as evil to carry out their premeditated plan.

Imo, LE is going to uncover in the ongoing investigation more violent crimes against more innocent children they both have done.

Jmho

I'm sure you're right..I'm not sure why I have a harder time comprehending a woman doing something like this..and in this case a woman that has children of her own, really blows my mind. It's just a hang up of mine..I never suspect parents of hurting their children either..even though most of the time it is the parents.

- The only thing I’ve seen on charges was a brief flash on the screen during the 5-6pm news hour saying charges expected Thursday. It stated info was from DA. Maybe the reason he’s not listed on jail records is because he hasn’t been charged? Also, if they have pieced this puzzle together, and the Chief said this was the final piece, wouldn’t you think they would have all their ducks in a row? Why the delay in filing charges or what cause did they have to arrest and detain him?

- During the morning news cycle a reported was doing a piece from the courthouse and said Judge Fortune was in court and they had a photographer there awaiting arraignment. There was nothing else said about it throughout the day except that brief news flash. I’m wondering if the lack of info might mean their case is weak. Any ideas?

- One more thing. In the al.com link above it states 6 different people bonded him out and they tried calling 2 but got hung up on. I didn’t see any names on the bond details I saw. Is that public information?

Not sure about quoting myself but I knew I read something and just found it. I believe this is the first time media has said something about the photos on dirtbag PS phone.

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body found in dumpster

Brown was held on a bond revocation from a previous kidnapping case involving her children. Stallworth was charged with seven counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* after investigators found multiple images in his phone. None of those images were of Kamille. He was released on $500,000 bond but taken back into custody about 7 p.m. Tuesday.

Not sure about quoting myself but I knew I read something and just found it. I believe this is the first time media has said something about the photos on dirtbag PS phone.

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body found in dumpster

Brown was held on a bond revocation from a previous kidnapping case involving her children. Stallworth was charged with seven counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* after investigators found multiple images in his phone. None of those images were of Kamille. He was released on $500,000 bond but taken back into custody about 7 p.m. Tuesday.
That's what was reported after he was arrested. I think 2 of the charges were intent to share or distribute the pictures.
I wonder what kind of "work" brought him to the housing community that night.

Imo

The picture isn’t in the article anymore. I have a screenshot of it, but the file is to big to post here. Maybe that was an error on their part. It wasn’t actually in the article, it was the caption written under a picture of a front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor