Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 12 tons of trash. The dumpster could’ve been there all week and they just found her after all their combing, moo.

Certainly not trying to lessen the praise for the police, or the hard work they do, or their standard practises.
Just was passing along the tip info that I read.

Presuming that someone may have provided info that was helpful - 4 days after KM's abduction - seeing that it is stated the info was from a credible witness.

Actually I remember yesterday Or day before it was stated in an article that someone had Called in a tip from there. But that doesn’t make sense to the tip being the dumpster if chief says they stopped trash. I never read what the tip was, can you link source?
Yesterday an al.com article was updated after being originally posted. Police tailed a reported sighting in a Nissan Altima and then responded to a tip in centerpoint.

I can’t post the link to newspaper story as it’s paid subscription (Daily Home) The woman tipster said she believed a child’s body was in the dumpster.
They transported it to the controlled forensic search area and confirmed it was CCs remains.

As for the timing of news info release calling in transportation, forensics, and coroner confirmation- several hours.

Then they had to detain PS notify family and call a press conference.
Not any reason to rush the situation other than closure for the family.

Moo- if the BPD put in a fraction of the resources of this case on their homicides bham may actually be a safer place to live.
Possibly- I know a long shot- this case has given the residents a renewed trust in the police. It would have been a 10 fold difference had she been found alive, but that’s not their fault.

BBM: According to the article I linked, the tip was provided on Wednesday 16th October - Stallworth and Brown were (initially) detained on 13th October.

Then Stallworth was bonded out on 17th October.

The tip seems to have happened while they both were in jail.

I read that to be the tip that led to the apartment search (the one that led to the false reports of her being found safe). The post I questioned referred to a tip from center point yesterday morning about the dumpster. I haven't seen that reported anywhere.

Her Instagram literally made me sick. Disturbing and pathetic on so many levels. Why would she have gone along with something like this? Did she just want a man that freakin bad?!

Imo, no she didn't just want a man or going along with it. They both have the same mindset.

She is a willing sex predator against defenseless children.

Imo, no one made her do anything. She's just another vile predatory coconspirator like so many other females have been who did it willingly.

She didn't need a man to do this depraved deviant acts anymore than the females, alone, who sell their own children to known pedophiles or the ones who sexually assaults their own little boys, and girls while videoing it, and selling it online to other pedophiles like them.

Like so many times, evil seeks out evil to do the devil's work, and happened to find one as evil to carry out their premeditated plan.

Imo, LE is going to uncover in the ongoing investigation more violent crimes against more innocent children they both have done.

Jmho

Last edited:
IS there an FBI headquarters? Could he be in their custody? Anyone heard of that before?

As far as I know, the FBI was merely assisting in this case, and wasn’t the lead agency in charge.

I think it’s likely that this guy is in the custody of local law enforcement, and he just hasn’t been entered into the system yet.

I doubt he’s in federal custody.

That’s what trashy parents always say. Good parents don’t have to say it because it’s clear from their actions.

If any protection was needed they most likely needed protection FROM their mom.

Did she have custody of all of her children? If so, I'm sure LE will want to interview them if they are old enough.

Jmho

Oh god I was busy the entire day, and now finally visited websleuths only to witness this. this was the worst outcome, maybe my hopefulness got the best of me and I was expecting her to be found alive. Her image was stuck in my brain, she was a beautiful child. This site reminds me that humans are capable of such monstrosities, and I am saying this as someone who advocates for more rehabilitative justice. These kind of cases truly do make me wonder, are some just far too gone in their wickedness to ever be rehabilitated? (i dont want to start an off-topic discussion, so this is a rhetorical question).

Oh god I was busy the entire day, and now finally visited websleuths only to witness this. this was the worst outcome, maybe my hopefulness got the best of me and I was expecting her to be found alive. Her image was stuck in my brain, she was a beautiful child. This site reminds me that humans are capable of such monstrosities, and I am saying this as someone who advocates for more rehabilitative justice. These kind of cases truly do make me wonder, are some just far too gone in their wickedness to ever be rehabilitated? (i dont want to start an off-topic discussion, so this is a rhetorical question).
Yes they r! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member