Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I found the article where the tip was mentioned. This one did not say it was about the dumpster. We had it in the last thread posted by @thisguyyouknow , unfortunately I can’t see post numbers in my phone and only know how to link the thread. Found Deceased - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

here is the article; Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s family 'hurting, impatient’ as search reaches day 10

A team of police officers on Tuesday morning stopped a white Nissan Altima after receiving a 911 call from a man who thought he spotted Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney inside the sedan on 19th Street in Irondale.

Police responded to the scene and began a search for the vehicle. They found it a short time later on Crestwood Boulevard near the Irondale-Birmingham city limits.

Officers surrounded the vehicle only to learn that the driver had just dropped her own daughter off at daycare.

Less than two hours later, Birmingham police responded to a Center Point parking lot.

A woman said she had a tip for investigators in the ongoing probe into the Oct. 12 disappearance of the 3-year-old little girl last seen wearing a pink and leopard-print Minnie Mouse t-shirt and no shoes.
Hard to say what that second tip was since there were hundreds of them.
I don't think we know yet what led them to the dumpster but it seems they were searching for awhile since they had 12 tons of garbage to go through.

Try turning your phone sideways to see post numbers.

Great sleuthing.

I am pretty sure I know the answer to the last question. Listing the question first below:

"her facebook profile changed since she went into custody. Does the FBI or LE do that or do we presume someone else had access and did that or do they get phone priveledges in jail?"

Answer - All of the above. Except normally recent inmates cannot access the internet. At least not right away as far as I know.

Normally, the arrested person will work through their lawyer or another close friend or family member and give them the passwords to get into their SM accounts and begin locking down or downright deleting them altogether. A simple visit from a family member or a simple phone call from the jail contacting a friend or family member can easily accomplish it.

I suspect sometimes it even happens without the person behind bars knowing about it. Like if a close friend or family member already knows how to get into the persons account and they begin to see the chatter then they may take steps to do it knowing the person behind bars would agree to it.

It happens very fast sometimes.
Which is why a good tip when news first starts breaking in a case is to grab screen shots as soon as possible if we think something important may disappear at some point.

And in past cases, we have suspected that LE or FBI can do it as well if they feel it is beneficial to the case. Whether LE does that by getting the individual to give them control and the individual agrees to it OR whether they go directly to the SM site's administration, I am not sure, but sometimes the sites get locked down so fast, it seems like it had to be LE involved.
I can answer from experience about them using FB and SM... So I have been contacted by a “certain individual” TOO MANY times. I ask HOW THE HECK HES on FB 8 hours after being arrested AGAIN. His reply is always the same. “Plenty of people here have cell phones and small devices such as iPad minis, smuggled in by the trustees and guards” It’s a high dollar biz in the pen. They pay a ton in commissary for 5 minutes of use... jeez. My own personal experience only.

Hard to say what that second tip was since there were hundreds of them.
I don't think we know yet what led them to the dumpster but it seems they were searching for awhile since they had 12 tons of garbage to go through.

Try turning your phone sideways to see post numbers.
Thank you! That only took me a year to learn :rolleyes:

Good

Oh my, Know wonder her children were taken from her. I hope that stuff was not being done openly in front of her children. Some of these children are being exposed to the seedy life way to early in their lives.
I find her kids names to be some sort of crazy irony.. maybe the heavens above blessed them at birth to try to protect them from the monster. SMH I sure hope whomever has her kids will try to give them a new start. Maybe new last name. Unfortunately innocent family members of monsters get the repercussions of them. Ughhh this world is SO SCARY!

I can find a lot on DB online. Just about nothing on PS. A face book page, but nothings on it. I wonder how they hooked up. I think she is the leading force behind this kidnapping. I think she knows how to use her body and willing to use it to get what she wants. What she wants is control.

I can find a lot on DB online. Just about nothing on PS. A face book page, but nothings on it. I wonder how they hooked up. I think she is the leading force behind this kidnapping. I think she knows how to use her body and willing to use it to get what she wants. What she wants is control.
I’m sure he attempted to wipe clean any online accounts he had while he was out. Moo

Last edited:
Has it been addressed or determined as to why this 3 year old toddler was outside in the dark in a run down complex with no adult supervision? What these two did was totally wrong on every level but where were Cupcake’s parents? When my children were small my husband and I were with them.

Clarification/Need clarification:

- Up the page there is mention of “Midfield” being the location dirtbag PS was picked up. I don’t see it in the link referenced and I even word searched the page to make sure. Where did someone see that?

- The only thing I’ve seen on charges was a brief flash on the screen during the 5-6pm news hour saying charges expected Thursday. It stated info was from DA. Maybe the reason he’s not listed on jail records is because he hasn’t been charged? Also, if they have pieced this puzzle together, and the Chief said this was the final piece, wouldn’t you think they would have all their ducks in a row? Why the delay in filing charges or what cause did they have to arrest and detain him?

- During the morning news cycle a reported was doing a piece from the courthouse and said Judge Fortune was in court and they had a photographer there awaiting arraignment. There was nothing else said about it throughout the day except that brief news flash. I’m wondering if the lack of info might mean their case is weak. Any ideas?

- One more thing. In the al.com link above it states 6 different people bonded him out and they tried calling 2 but got hung up on. I didn’t see any names on the bond details I saw. Is that public information?

It is public information if you have access to court records. I do (bc I’m an attorney), but not sure how I can really link the information. It is six people, and they put their houses up. They did the whole $500k, so no bail bondsman.

It is public information if you have access to court records. I do (bc I’m an attorney), but not sure how I can really link the information. It is six people, and they put their houses up. They did the whole $500k, so no bail bondsman.

Like alacourts site? You can always take a screenshot. I had access a number of years ago but no longer. I find it amazing he knew enough people willing to do that.

I read that to be the tip that led to the apartment search (the one that led to the false reports of her being found safe). The post I questioned referred to a tip from center point yesterday morning about the dumpster. I haven't seen that reported anywhere.
I know what you're talking about. Wasn't it the Chief who mentioned the tip in his press conference? I could swear that he said it, and that someone called the tip in and wanted to meet LE there at the apartments to give them the tip in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth