Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was picked up again. The first time he made bail
I know, but someone either read it wrong or assumed he wasn't picked up because he wasn't listed as being in prison now. He was definitely picked up last night- the Chief made that clear in his press conference. Patrick is not walking the streets.

Just woke up.talking to my friend. I’m in shock.please Pam. Stay Strong.

It scaredthe hell out of me. signed off. I went to Roger. I laid down and started to go down hill in seconds. I was going unconscious. I can hear him calling 911. I heard dispatch conference with Moore FD over the phone. She was telling them-Do Not Resuscitate... I woke up with full attention and said no!
“Anyways, I’m lying in the same hospital as last year. They moved me out of ER to ICU. I had a stroke as I was typing to pommy. . I’ve got to get over there to let her know. At 5;am they moved me to PCU. TMy dr sat down bedside me after he discovered confirmation of Stroke. There a is another blood leakage spewing out from the same part of my brain. He’s confused and doesn’t know what to somrththing He then revealed another shock. He said “Pam” - there is something else, it’s bad”... it’s your liver.
I don’t yet know what’s going up.Im gonna give you liver enzymes right now.”

I keep making mess ups with my words. Tsk andtry tomrevover. Nboye. I’ll be back. I need coffee.
I ❤️ U.

What? What! Did they find her. Is she dead? What?

Love, hugs and prayers!!!!!!!!

Has it been addressed or determined as to why this 3 year old toddler was outside in the dark in a run down complex with no adult supervision? What these two did was totally wrong on every level but where were Cupcake’s parents? When my children were small my husband and I were with them.
No, LE has never mentioned that or indicated it is relevant to the investigation. In fact they said it was their decision that the mom not appear or speak to the media after her first interview.
They probably were trying to avoid any criticism or speculation about her which seems to occur in every case.

We still don't know if it was the cousin or the mom who was with the kids or both.

Imo

<modsnip: removed duplicate post>

It is public information if you have access to court records. I do (bc I’m an attorney), but not sure how I can really link the information. It is six people, and they put their houses up. They did the whole $500k, so no bail bondsman.
If you do a relative search on PS ( I did) If I remember correctly, his father, two brothers, (female listed, could be mother or sister) and four more.( names not Listed) I did not go into tax records.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, LE has never mentioned that or indicated it is relevant to the investigation. In fact they said it was their decision that the mom not appear or speak to the media after her first interview.
They probably were trying to avoid any criticism or speculation about her which seems to occur in every case.

We still don't know if it was the cousin or the mom who was with the kids or both.

Imo
I am sure some of this will be answered eventually.

Still, no parent should ever have to bury a child. That's a torture for the rest of their lives that no parent ever wants to live through. They will beat themselves up with all the "what ifs" on their own, like any parent or loved one does, when they think they could have done something different and their loved one would still be here, if they did. That's torture enough.

It is public information if you have access to court records. I do (bc I’m an attorney), but not sure how I can really link the information. It is six people, and they put their houses up. They did the whole $500k, so no bail bondsman.
Did they have to put up 500k or the 10% (50k) not sure if Al. laws are the same as Ga.

Birmingham was hurting so bad today. I feel like everyone has been touched by this and was proud of how our community has come together. I hope we can all heal together and remember this sweet girl as we wait for her family to get justice.
I couldn't agree more, emotions for Cupcake were palpable. I had a client ask me what was wrong earlier and I mentioned the case. It sparked quite a heartfelt conversation between an entirely diverse group of people.

LE took a lot of heat at times here, but I think they've done a wonderful job in solving the case. I'm sure we'll hear more details moving forward. The two defendants are evil and soulless predators. I'm glad AL has the death penalty, if anyone is deserving of it, it's them.

MOO

I am sure some of this will be answered eventually.

Still, no parent should ever have to bury a child. That's a torture for the rest of their lives that no parent ever wants to live through. They will beat themselves up with all the "what ifs" on their own, like any parent or loved one does, when they think they could have done something different and their loved one would still be here, if they did. That's torture enough.
That is very true. Been there myself and mine were young adults but i still went through the parental guilt. It seems to be what every bereaved parent goes through.
The worse thing a parent ever has to endure in this life is to go through the death of a child.

I couldn't agree more, emotions for Cupcake were palpable. I had a client ask me what was wrong earlier and I mentioned the case. It sparked quite a heartfelt conversation between an entirely diverse group of people.

LE took a lot of heat at times here, but I think they've done a wonderful job in solving the case. I'm sure we'll hear more details moving forward. The two defendants are evil and soulless predators. I'm glad AL has the death penalty, if anyone is deserving of it, it's them.

MOO
Agree and i'm sure LE did everything in their power to find sweet little cupcake, and they did great. A horrible outcome, but at least she was found and can properly be laid to rest.
Some of the other missing child cases i have followed here still have no answers after years of investigation. It's all very sad and with a job that LE does that many of us IMO wouldn't be able to do when it comes to these types of cases. And i'm sure it takes its toll on those who do this type of work as well. All IMO.

I know DB is a sorry person and a sorrier parent. I am glad she is not going to raise her children. I am deeply sadden that her children, will in all likelihood be separated from one another, out of no fault of their own. When you are single your life is your own, your choices are you own. When you have children, your choices are theirs for the rest of their lives.

OCT 23, 2019
Patrick Stallworth & Derick Irisha Brown: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com
[...]

1. Police Monitored Trash Collections As They Searched For Kamille McKinney Following Her Disappearance From a Birthday Party
[...]

He explained that officers had been doing routine checks of collected trash from certain areas of the city.

[...]

2. Police: Patrick Stallworth’s Vehicle Was Linked to the Abduction Scene; Children Told Police That a Man Had Been Giving Out Candy at the Housing Complex
[...]

Birmingham Police said that Stallworth’s Toyota Sequoia was connected to the scene. The vehicle matched the description given by other children who had been in the area at the time Kamille McKinney went missing. Police said those child witnesses had also said that a man had been giving out candy at the Tom Brown housing community.

[...]

3. Patrick Stallworth Was Initially Arrested On Child *advertiser censored* Charges

patrick-devone-stallworth.png

Stallworth posted bail and was released from custody on October 17.

But inmate records show that Stallworth was arrested again following the discovery of the child’s remains in the dumpster. He was booked back into jail around 2 a.m. on October 23.

[...]

4. Derick Irisha Brown Also Uses the Name Quentesa Jackson; She Lost Custody Of Her Three Daughters & Police Said She Abducted Them at Gunpoint In 2018

derick-irisha-brown.png

Derick Irisha Brown is 29 years old and known to law enforcement in the Birmingham area. She also goes by the name Quentesa Jackson.

Brown is the mother of three young girls. In July of 2018, she lost custody of her daughters and the children were placed with a family member.

[...]

5. Birmingham Police Chief Says He Asked Kamille McKinney’s Family to Stay Out of the Spotlight

Chief Smith said that he and other investigators had asked the family to avoid giving media interviews in order to allow them to complete the investigation without distractions. He explained, “This is not a movie. This is reality…

[...]

He added that investigators have not found any prior connections between the suspects and McKinney’s family.

Brea Douglas on Twitter
The Tom Brown Village community where Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney was kidnapped is coming together to honor her tonight. Tune into @WVTM13 at 10:00.
EHmupdmXUAIxea2.jpg
EHmupfeXkAcLB21.jpg
EHmupdoWoAAjBVI.jpg
EHmupdoWwAAXGe0.jpg

9:00 PM - 23 Oct 2019

City of Birmingham on Twitter
Tonight, in memory of Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, City Hall is adorned in purple, her favorite color.
EHnAOw2WsAEb85D.jpg

10:17 PM - 23 Oct 2019

Has anyone seen any information about when CC was found by LE at the landfill and whether they have been able to pinpoint a time when her remains might have been placed in the dumpster by PS?

Do we know if PS placed the CC remains before or after his bail was met and he was released from jail?

Given the history of PS the more I read the greater my surprise that was was given bond so quickly? Do most people believe this bail option was provided to allow PS to leave jail and give LE the opportunity to follow him? I am just not seeing bail for a viable suspect where early forensic evidence might be present to suggest that PS had contact with CC either in the vehicle or the apt. I am baffled by this entire sequence of events.

<modsnip: removed social media rumor>

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads