Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from my own experience....with a relative...Low self-esteem & never feeling confident enough to truly be on their own (without a man). That’s just the start of it....there are so many layers of crap piled on top of it. I could go on & on about this, having been around it. MOO
That's an example of some women, yes. Oh yes, in my own as well.

Then there are just those sick and perverted women out there, just like some men.

Alabama expert has tips for talking with kids about Kamille McKinney case

Vivian Friedman, a child psychologist at UAB, said such cases can cause concern among parents that should be kept from children, especially the youngest. Kids around the same age as McKinney should be protected from news about her abduction and death, Friedman said.

““For a very young child, they don’t have abstract thought,” Friedman said. “They can’t understand this. All they hear is that the world is scary. It’s best not to approach that at all.””

That's an example of some women, yes. Oh yes, in my own as well.

Then there are just those sick and perverted women out there, just like some men.
I know many women who have low self esteem and low feelings of self worth. I have been one of them at various times in my life! But NEVER in my worst times have I ever compromised my children, or any other child! NEVER!

OCT 23, 2019
Kamille McKinney's uncle opens up with message of anger & unity at vigil in Birmingham
[...]

One of Kamille's uncles, CM, opened up during a vigil for the little girl tonight in Birmingham.

McKinney said the family is fighting to deal with the fact she is gone and he's angry.

[...]

As community members gathered to mourn the life that was taken, Kamille's family sat quietly in the crowd at W.C. Patton Park.

CM said it's been an impossible past 11 days.

[...]

"I'm angry. Mad. Wanting to know why would somebody do this to a three year old. I'm still angry."

Charges are expected to be filed tomorrow against Brown and Stallworth. We will of course bring you the very latest as soon as we get it.

I know

many women who have low self esteem and low feelings of self worth. I have been one of them at various times in my life! But NEVER in my worst times have I ever compromised my children, or any other child! NEVER!
That’s because you know how to love. We’ll never understand these women....because we have full hearts.

Thank you, Steelslady. I will say this...one is in jail & the other offed himself. These poor kids deserve GOOD LOVING mothers....this stuff just eats me up inside:mad:
I hear you and I feel for you, believe me. This will always affect you and your town folk. I'm not sad for the one who offed himself- good, one less varmint running around this planet.

'We will never forget her’: Birmingham mourns Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney

“Nearly 24 hours after 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney was found dead in a dumpster, hundreds gathered in agony and sorrow outside Birmingham City Hall and at the public housing community where she was last seen to honor her life.

They stood in sadness, and solidarity, to mourn the girl whose disappearance gripped the Birmingham area for 10 days and whose death shook the city to its core.”

Snip

“The City Hall vigil was one of several in the Birmingham area on Wednesday, with more planned for the coming days.”

Snip

“A few Birmingham police officers left notes of encouragement for Kamille’s family. A white cross with a purple bow was left at the altar along with flowers.“

I know

many women who have low self esteem and low feelings of self worth. I have been one of them at various times in my life! But NEVER in my worst times have I ever compromised my children. NEVER!

In the case of the female suspect here, I definitely don’t think she’s suffering from low self esteem.

If anything, it appears that she has zero self-awareness, and a massive ego.

I’m really interested in understanding her role here, and what her motivations were. I think his motivations on the other hand, are readily apparent.

““We do not know why," the Rev. Alvelyn Sanders-Swafford said.

"Right now, we know the ‘how’ of the healing process, which is for us to come together as a community to share with one another, on this day, as the family mourns and grieves as arrangements are being made, to come together on this day to be with one another and to reflect, remember and honor Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney.”“

'We will never forget her’: Birmingham mourns Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney

I hear you and I feel for you, believe me. This will always affect you and your town folk. I'm not sad for the one who offed himself- good, one less varmint running around this planet.
It’s horrible :( It’s EVERYWHERE now...
Me, neither. He would only have done more harm. I hope she rots...and her children heal & live good lives in spite of it all.

In the case of the female suspect here, I definitely don’t think she’s suffering from low self esteem.

I’m really interested in understanding her role here, and what her motivations were. I think his motivations on the other hand, are readily apparent.
Narcissistic behaviors....it can begin with low-self esteem. There are several types of Narcs. I just read about them, but there were soooo many. I was only trying to figure out which type my relative was...MOO

It is public information if you have access to court records. I do (bc I’m an attorney), but not sure how I can really link the information. It is six people, and they put their houses up. They did the whole $500k, so no bail bondsman.

I wouldn’t bail out my own son if he had child *advertiser censored* on his phone ....never mind the whole suspected of kidnapping a toddler.

Can a woman who has not been abused herself be capable of something like this? No excuses here, I’m just wondering about this from a psychology perspective. Either that or she got dropped really hard as baby, sheesh. I’m talking concrete. Talk about a piece of the female maternal instinct seriously missing out of the brain.

Last edited:
And <modsnip> stallworth had 6 people step up for him who likely included close family!

Has this been confirmed, I am sorry I’m behind but I thought that some folks here ascertained that the amounts were just listed separately and it doesn’t necessarily mean these are six different persons?

Last edited by a moderator:
So we’ll see charges against PS tomorrow? And DB? I’ll be honest, I don’t want to hear anything about what they did to lil Cupcake...it’s gonna be difficult to be on this thread, but I have to stay. I gotta see it through, for Cupcake!
Anybody have a guess as to when these charges will be announced?
ETA: I mean today...I should be sleepingo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members