Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case of the female suspect here, I definitely don’t think she’s suffering from low self esteem.

If anything, it appears that she has zero self-awareness, and a massive ego.

I’m really interested in understanding her role here, and what her motivations were. I think his motivations on the other hand, are readily apparent.
I totally agree about her massive ego.

In this case, I don't think she just meekly went along with her boyfriend's plans. I think she was just as motivated, aggressive and twisted as he was.--- JMO, IMO, MOO.

wow. He found 6 people willing to put their houses up for him? I don't have 6 people who would do that for me, if I was facing those kinds of charges.
Is he really that beloved by his friends/family?
I mean, aside from the child *advertiser censored*, kidnapping, and murder, he’s probably a genuinely nice guy. :eek:

wow. He found 6 people willing to put their houses up for him? I don't have 6 people who would do that for me, if I was facing those kinds of charges.
Is he really that beloved by his friends/family?

Not that it matters but there were 7 bonds -- I listed them a couple posts above. They are available on his initial arrest record in Jefferson County, AL with his Possession of *advertiser censored* Charges.

It is public information if you have access to court records. I do (bc I’m an attorney), but not sure how I can really link the information. It is six people, and they put their houses up. They did the whole $500k, so no bail bondsman.

Actually, there are seven bonds listed on his Inmate Detail.
4 @ $50,000 ea., and 3 @ $100,000 ea. totaling $500,000.

Why do you think it's 6 individuals? Was that reported elsewhere?

Inmate Detail - STALLWORTH, PATRICK DEVONE

#WVTM13
@WVTM13

Kamille McKinney, what could have been. #RIPCupcake
@randallwoodfin
@cityofbhamal

(Video)

#WVTM13 on Twitter

Sherrel Stewart
@4newzscoop

Mayor
@randallwoodfin
begins the vigil for #KamilleMcKinney, the little girl who was kidnapped 11 days ago. Police found remains, believed to be Kamille on Tuesday. Woodfin says Birmingham has taught the world lessons about rising up in the face of evil.

(Video)

Sherrel Stewart on Twitter

Sherrel Stewart
@4newzscoop

A diverse group of religious leaders offer prayers for #KamilleMcKinney and her family at the vigil behind
@cityofbhamal
City Hall. People are holding candles and the street light posts between City Hall and #LinnPark are adorned with purple bows, her favorite color.

EHl-vdlX4AAZAwm

EHl-vdwX4AAajdx

Sherrel Stewart on Twitter

My hope is she was drugged and totally out of it.

I thought this,maybe a chloroform rag?,if they were specifically out hunting for a child to snatch that night it stands to reason that they came prepared. The chloroform would make it easy to take her and then they could have drugged her to keep her subdued once they had her in the car.

Body of Kidnapped Girl, 3, Found in Dumpster

Oct 23, 2019

NEWSER) – Heartbreaking news from Alabama: The body of kidnapped 3-year-old Kamille McKinney has been found, more than a week after her father pleaded for people to "please bring me my Cupcake back home." Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith says the body of Kamille, who was last seen at an outdoor birthday party Oct. 12, was found in a dumpster at a landfill, NBC reports.

Police say they plan to charge Patrick Stallworth and his girlfriend, Derick Brown, with kidnapping and capital murder. The suspects are not connected to Kamille's family, Smith says. Brown and Stallworth were arrested within 24 hours of the abduction.

After the arrests, Stallworth was charged with seven counts of possession of child *advertiser censored*, reports AL.com. Police say none of the images found on his phone were of Kamille.

Actually, there are seven bonds listed on his Inmate Detail.
4 @ $50,000 ea., and 3 @ $100,000 ea. totaling $500,000.

Why do you think it's 6 individuals? Was that reported elsewhere?

Inmate Detail - STALLWORTH, PATRICK DEVONE

BBM: It was in the article referenced in the post I replied to in this link, but for some reason it has been removed from the article now.
I quoted the exact words from the article that was linked in the post that I replied to.

Also in your linked article .... "Court records list six people who contributed to that bond. AL.com reached two of them but they declined to comment and hung up the phone."
Found Deceased - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

This is from my own experience....with a relative...Low self-esteem & never feeling confident enough to truly be on their own (without a man). That’s just the start of it....there are so many layers of crap piled on top of it. I could go on & on about this, having been around it. MOO
This makes a lot of sense after watching a video a family member posted on SM about her. Can't link it here as is SM but a lot of insight into her background, circumstances and why she changed her name (allegedly according to family member) MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487