Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all!

I'm continuing to pray for Cupcake's love ones, their community, and for our nation who is so broken hearted about Cupcake.

Some have mention they can't wrap their head around how any female, and/or mom could be so evil or guilty of hurting any child. Not I.

I have long took a deep dive to peel the stinky layers away from the onion, revealing what many females are perfectly capable of doing.

Many of their horrific murders of both children, and adults are barbaric overkills. Its females who have hacked their victim to death or stabbed them over a hundred times.

Its females who are predominantly black widows, hence the name, who often target their own children, and other love ones, watching them die a slow prolonged agonizing death.

I have seen countless cases of murders where predominantly it's the female who was the leader, and mastermind behind the plots to murder their chosen victims. They weren't little timid wallflowers, but the dominant ones.

The last maltreatment of children data I read showed 59% of all children grossly neglected, and abused it's done by their biological mothers.

As for as murdering their own children, both gender parents are running neck, and neck with each other when doing so.

All we have to do is look right here in all of the threads to know how many females, including moms are either the sole perpetrators or tag teamed with another male participating equally in the horrors inflicted on victims, with many of the victims their own bio children as targets. .

I won't even mention all of the cases involving moms videoing themselves sexually assaulting/raping their children of both genders or selling them to known pedophiles.

Based on what I have researched, and seen, through the decades, I believe this one is the same as all of the others consumed by evil, and depravity, and fully participated in the pain, and suffering they made Cupcake endure until she was murdered.

I recall a case where a mom held her own little 5 year old daughter down so she could be raped by pedophiles. This little girl was repeatedly raped for many years by all the predators brought into her home by her mom.

Imo, there are many children that has/is enduring the same. She isn't alone by any means, imo.

So I'm not shocked in the least to know what females are capable of doing including this one.

I took my rose colored glasses off decades ago.

Jmho
Good Morning...

What do you say to that?

My mind goes in all crazy directions...from A to Z. On a psychologically awareness kinda level..

You are right, those rose coloured glasses need to be romoved some day..

Thank you for all you bring here...you are an amazing person.

That's what I thought his attorney said as well (I remember asking if it was normal for people who were just dating to be living together, but someone replied to my earlier post asking about the living arrangements that they reportedly lived together)
Well, I think they were together when they were arrested, so it's possible.
Imo

Jefferson County District Attorney Danny Carr tells CBS 42 his office probably will bring those charges against the suspects sometime Thursday.

[...]

“Law enforcement can slow down a little bit, particularly the Birmingham Police Department in combination with federal law enforcement, and find all the details we can uncover about the lives of these two suspects, where they were, what were they doing,” Owens said.

Those details, he says, will be keys in the investigation going forward. But perhaps nothing will be more important than establishing the suspects’ motive.

“Why? Why were they there at that birthday party? What was going on there? Did they have help? Are we dealing with accomplices, and who are they? And has someone left the area that shouldn’t have left, perhaps to hide from police? All these things, detectives, the Birmingham Police Department, will determine,” Owens said.

[...]

“Where did (the suspect) come from? Was he told there was a party going on? I want to know how the suspects came to be at that party and target those children,” he said. “There’s nothing more important than the ‘why’ as we have more time to work on a motive.”

Former FBI agent analyzes McKinney case following discovery of body

Jefferson County District Attorney Danny Carr tells CBS 42 his office probably will bring those charges against the suspects sometime Thursday.

[...]

“Law enforcement can slow down a little bit, particularly the Birmingham Police Department in combination with federal law enforcement, and find all the details we can uncover about the lives of these two suspects, where they were, what were they doing,” Owens said.

Those details, he says, will be keys in the investigation going forward. But perhaps nothing will be more important than establishing the suspects’ motive.

“Why? Why were they there at that birthday party? What was going on there? Did they have help? Are we dealing with accomplices, and who are they? And has someone left the area that shouldn’t have left, perhaps to hide from police? All these things, detectives, the Birmingham Police Department, will determine,” Owens said.

[...]

“Where did (the suspect) come from? Was he told there was a party going on? I want to know how the suspects came to be at that party and target those children,” he said. “There’s nothing more important than the ‘why’ as we have more time to work on a motive.”

LE still feels there were others involved...this is down right scary!!! Praying whoever helped is caught ASAP!!!! MOO

I think it is a lawyer looking to make a name for himself. If he can get him off, he will be famous. O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony come to mind.:mad:
Well, he's not doing a very good job of it so far. He said his client is innocent and has an alibi for the time Cupcake was abducted and he was in the area for a "legitimate" job.

But he says he has not yet spoken to him and knows nothing about what evidence LE has.

I highly doubt he is going to "get him off."

Imo

Last edited:
Midfield is right next to the apartments on Jefferson Avenue that they searched. My husband works in Midfield & they all got their hopes up that day.
Is that when they thought they found her?

It was so heartbreaking to see her brother saying that he thought they found her and he said he felt happiness and joy. Then when he realized it wasn't her he said "it was sad, it's in my head."
I feel so bad for him and the whole family.

I guess LE was on the right track, though. They seemed so close, but at that time it was likely too late.
I wonder if they ever found out who the other person was in the video.

Imo

Let me start this with I believe PS and DB are supreme . The ultimate filth of the Earth.

Regarding bail...

Who knows who put up their homes. In minority communities we tend to have lots of aunts and uncles and cousins. 50K or 100K in equity in a home isn't a lot in some places.

In minority communities we don't have a lot of trust in police. I can definitely see his family believing he is being railroaded or set up or being a scapegoat when he was arrested and then charged with CP. Who knows what he told his family? "Oh it was this girl who sent me nudes. I thought she was 20 but she was only 17 so they charged me with CP." So his family bails him out.

I mean who really believes their son, nephew, brother, cousin is a kidnapper and child murderer and all out pedophile.

I know if it were my son who was arrested today and charged with CP I would bail him out and ask questions later. Because in my mind there is no way my son would capable of such a thing. But again, you never REALLY know someone.

As for him having all kinds of properties because of his "businesses." I don't know. He was driving a beat up car and staying in the projects. If he owned any of these properties wouldn't he have left the area and went to one of these homes? If he had side hustles (I believe he was previously charged with dealing marijuana??) I don't think he was making enough money to own such properties. He seemed like little man on the scene if anything.

[...]

[...]

That's all the things I've been thinking... One would think their has to be more to this story. I mean I have a hard time thinking it was all random?

Medical examiner document in this source but sorry can’t figure out how’s to upload it here.

Kamille McKinney: Body in dumpster confirmed as kidnapped AMBER Alert toddler; homicide investigation underway

The document was posted by HayLouise in the media thread:
d3cba405-4e62-4b26-baab-4751725bd144-jpeg.210680

Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney,3, Media, Maps, timeline -No Discussion

Well, he's not doing a very good job of it so far. He said his client is innocent and has an alibi for the time Cupcake was abducted and he was in the area for a "legitimate" job.
Yet he says he has not yet spoken to him and knows nothing about what evidence LE has.

I highly doubt he is going to "get him off."

Imo
I don' t think he will get him off, either. At the time the lawyer was retained KM body had not been found. No DNA had been found. PS is professing innocence. The lawyer may bitten off more than he can chew.

I don' t think he will get him off, either. At the time the lawyer was retained KM body had not been found. No DNA had been found. PS is professing innocence. The lawyer may bitten off more than he can chew.
Yeah, I think he was just saying what every defense lawyer says. I wonder if he will stick around.

Imo

Stoney Sharp

@StoneySharp3340

ON GMA— Birmingham Police say Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney kidnapping suspects, Derick Brown and Patrick Stallworth, have not cooperated with investigators since their arrest on unrelated charges last week. LIVE this AM on
@abc3340

EHozY1hWoAA-JSe

Stoney Sharp on Twitter

To me, that’s a really bad sign it means they have
ZERO REMORSE

I’d like to volunteer to be the one that throws the switch when execution day is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58