Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A local Head Start program where 3-year-old Kamille McKinney was on the waiting list to attend is now on a mission to warn parents of children at the program to be mindful of where their kids are at all times.

Poindexter says that the abduction of 3-year-old Kamille McKinney is a wake-up call for all parents at the program. Kamille was on the waiting list for enrollment. The goal for the program, Poindexter says, is to be on extra high alert.

Poindexter says the letters will go out immediately. She said this abduction hit way too close to home and she is in a position to take a stand.

Head Start program asking parents to keep an eye on their children

A local Head Start program where 3-year-old Kamille McKinney was on the waiting list to attend is now on a mission to warn parents of children at the program to be mindful of where their kids are at all times.

Poindexter says that the abduction of 3-year-old Kamille McKinney is a wake-up call for all parents at the program. Kamille was on the waiting list for enrollment. The goal for the program, Poindexter says, is to be on extra high alert.

Poindexter says the letters will go out immediately. She said this abduction hit way too close to home and she is in a position to take a stand.

Head Start program asking parents to keep an eye on their children
That's fantastic. I think the harsh lessons just learned in the Dulce and Cupcake tragedies are that parents need to make sure these babies are being closely watched, even in the yard or their local park. There are too many evil beings lurking nearby and we cannot ignore that any longer. :(:mad::eek:

“Just thrown away like trash. But these children’s lives mean something,” said Mellissa Wood, manager and senior forensic interviewer for the Patticake House.
The Patticake House is a child advocacy center in Tifton. They said cases like McKinney’s aren’t as common as they use to be.

“What we see mainly here at the Patticake House are cases where it involved the family. It is someone that is known to the family or part of the family that is actually harming our children,” Wood explained.

Patticake House speaks on Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney death

wow. He found 6 people willing to put their houses up for him? I don't have 6 people who would do that for me, if I was facing those kinds of charges.
Is he really that beloved by his friends/family?

Or he has had so much money under the table because of his "business" that he actually provided the money for the homes, and put the property in other people's names to avoid issues like tax evasion.

It might be very interesting for the police to review how these folks were able to purchase property. Probably they are all just very thrifty, and have scrimped and saved for years to to afford property. Of course.

Stoney Sharp

@StoneySharp3340

ON GMA— Birmingham Police say Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney kidnapping suspects, Derick Brown and Patrick Stallworth, have not cooperated with investigators since their arrest on unrelated charges last week. LIVE this AM on
@abc3340

EHozY1hWoAA-JSe

Stoney Sharp on Twitter

Stallworth’s attorney on the child *advertiser censored* charges, Emory Anthony, declined to comment. He has not been appointed or retained to represent Stallworth on the new charges.

[...]

Adam Danneman, a public defender whose office represents Brown, has previously said she “adamantly denies” knowing anything about the abduction and is "horrified” by the girl’s disappearance.Efforts to reach Danneman on Wednesday said he could not make any additional comment at this time.

Smith has not released details about what may have happened to Kamille or how long she may have been in captivity before she was killed.

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body found in dumpster

Of course not....this does not sound like they will try to make pleas...gonna cause more harm to Cupcake’s family:mad: MOO

I don't think we can expect anything decent from these two most selfish deviants .. unless it benefits them.

Anyone who cuts a 3 year old child's life short for their own satisfaction is nothing but totally self absorbed. imo

Last edited:
Or he has had so much money under the table because of his "business" that he actually provided the money for the homes, and put the property in other people's names to avoid issues like tax evasion.

It might be very interesting for the police to review how these folks were able to purchase property. Probably they are all just very thrifty, and have scrimped and saved for years to to afford property. Of course.

Bit scary that he might be able to afford a top criminal lawyer.

OCT 23, updated OCT 24, 2019
City of Birmingham holds candlelight vigil in memory of Kamille McKinney
Emotional and powerful words were spoken at a candlelight vigil held in memory of Kamille McKinney.

[...]

“I believe Kamille changed this city. A 3-year-old little girl has changed the landscape of the city of Birmingham,” said Chief Smith.

[...]

“I need each and every one of you here to make a commitment to this city, this state and to this nation, to be the guardians of hope for tomorrow. As Chief of Police, I feel I need to deputize every one of you here so that we all hold true to the Kamille McKinney story.”

Tom Brown Village residents react after the loss of Kamille McKinney
Shocked, saddened, and complete disbelief - just some of the words folks in Tom Brown Village used to describe their feelings after the loss of Kamille “Cupcake" McKinney.

“Devastated. Devastated along with the community,” said James Mason III, Pastor of the Birmingham Bible Church.

[...]

“We have been praying for little Kamille for quite some time now. I really felt like she’s a part of my family now. And so we are devastated,” said Pastor Mason.

Mason also added Cupcake touched the entire world and they will remain prayerful throughout the grieving process.

I remember him mentioning how when she was born she just looked so cute or sweet or something like that and so he called her Cupcake.

Imo

I actually had just read that last night while catching up on this heartbreaking murder. Rest in a better place, Cupcake.

"It was something I came up with," McKinney said. "When she came out, she was all cute and red with little brown eyes and I said, 'That's my cupcake.'"

3-year-old Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney still missing after sheriff says he received misinformation from deputies

Was there any confirmation of how long those two had been dating/living together?
The two murderers? I'm not sure they were living together. The were said to have some kind of dating relationship.

His lawyer claimed Stallworth was in the area for work. Maybe she 'worked' for him or something like that. Imo

Last edited:
The two murderers? I'm not sure they were living together. The were said to have some kind of dating relationship.

His lawyer claimed Stallworth was in the area for work. Maybe she worked for him or something like that. Imo

That's what I thought his attorney said as well (I remember asking if it was normal for people who were just dating to be living together, but someone replied to my earlier post asking about the living arrangements that they reportedly lived together)

I’m so heartbroken that Cupcake is gone ;( Her community is showing the world how to handle the terrible loss of a child. What happened to her is horrific....but she really has brought people together. A lil 3 yr old changed her world, she is amazing❤️ MOO

Good morning all!

I'm continuing to pray for Cupcake's love ones, their community, and for our nation who is so broken hearted about Cupcake.

Some have mention they can't wrap their head around how any female, and/or mom could be so evil or guilty of hurting any child. Not I.

I have long took a deep dive to peel the stinky layers away from the onion, revealing what many females are perfectly capable of doing.

Many of their horrific murders of both children, and adults are barbaric overkills. Its females who have hacked their victim to death or stabbed them over a hundred times.

Its females who are predominantly black widows, hence the name, who often target their own children, and other love ones, watching them die a slow prolonged agonizing death.

I have seen countless cases of murders where predominantly it's the female who was the leader, and mastermind behind the plots to murder their chosen victims. They weren't little timid wallflowers, but the dominant ones.

The last maltreatment of children data I read showed 59% of all children grossly neglected, and abused it's done by their biological mothers.

As for as murdering their own children, both gender parents are running neck, and neck with each other when doing so.

All we have to do is look right here in all of the threads to know how many females, including moms are either the sole perpetrators or tag teamed with another male participating equally in the horrors inflicted on victims, with many of the victims their own bio children as targets. .

I won't even mention all of the cases involving moms videoing themselves sexually assaulting/raping their children of both genders or selling them to known pedophiles.

Based on what I have researched, and seen, through the decades, I believe this one is the same as all of the others consumed by evil, and depravity, and fully participated in the pain, and suffering they made Cupcake endure until she was murdered.

I recall a case where a mom held her own little 5 year old daughter down so she could be raped by pedophiles. This little girl was repeatedly raped for many years by all the predators brought into her home by her mom.

Imo, there are many children that has/is enduring the same. She isn't alone by any means, imo.

So I'm not shocked in the least to know what females are capable of doing including this one.

I took my rose colored glasses off decades ago.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members