Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“”Ten days ago, I feel we were a very different city," he continued. "Maybe we were a little bit too carefree, maybe there’s more that we could have done to watch over this little child. But today we’ve come face to face with the hurt, the pain and the loss of a beautiful little spirit. Let us not take the moment for granted."”

Alabama officials identify remains of 3-year-old Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney

Wasn’t it determined that this “birthday party” wasn’t even where Kamille was supposed to be? I thought she’d been left at a relative’s house who just let her outside to play and she went to the party happening nearby but the people there didn’t even know her.

merlin_163200705_c5c32818-1453-4ea6-91bf-da28ce122d56-jumbo.jpg

“Mayor Randall Woodfin of Birmingham called on the city to “mourn as one,” and for residents to attend a vigil in Kamille’s memory in a park in front of City Hall on Wednesday afternoon.

“Uplift this family. Uplift your own families. Hold your loved ones a little tighter,” he said on Twitter on Tuesday. “And to the family of Kamille, know that your pain, your anger, and your many questions will not be ignored. Your cries for help will not go unanswered.”

Missing Girl, 3, Found Dead in Alabama, Police Say

Seems like it was Saturday night and they knew the neighborhood well enough to know there would be plenty of unsupervised children there for the taking.
I agree. Seems more likely than an adult at the party tipping someone off to come take her. I think they would have found evidence of that on his phone since he had child *advertiser censored* on it. Clearly he wasnt an organized kidnapper. Just a gross creep that hung around areas that could present an opportunity.

I'm not big on coincidences and for this to be random it would have to be a string of coincidences. Why were these two at the apartments? Did they know there was a child's birthday party going on at the exact time they were there? There was another child in that video they could have abducted but they didn't.

I honestly don't feel the family had anything to do with it, but what about someone at the party? I definately think there's more to the story.

Thanks for your reply.

Imo, none of what happened were coincidences whatsoever. None.

Like all things done by any violent offender each thing they did had a purposeful intent based on their premeditated plan.

So I'm not sure what you mean in not believing in coincidencs. Neither do I, especially in any violent criminal cases.

One of my memories are the wise words of ADA Rick Distaso during his powerful closing in Scott Peterson's death penalty trial.

He said to the jury ' how many coincidences are you willing to believe, and still be able to call yourselves reasonable minded people?'

Of course there is more to this story.
I totally agree, which is always the case in every ongoing investigation.

What I respectfully don't agree with is these predators had to have a familiar connection of some kind. I dont believe that will be the case.

Moo, It's no different in the countless other abducted, and murdered children cases, that were done by total strangers totally unknown to the children or families/friends.

He even used a familiar deception used by other stranger predators of passing out candy.

As for as targeting only Cupcake, it reminds me of 5 year old Samantha Runion who was kidnapped in broad daylight by a stranger pedophile while playing with her young playmate her age in the front yard.

AA could have taken both or one, which he did... taking only Samantha leaving her little terrified friend behind. SR was later found raped, and murdered 8 miles from her home. I will never forget the forensic experts found her DNA inside of the pedophile AA's vehicle. The DNA was found to be from all of Samantha's tears. :( :(

JMHOO

Last edited:
I agree. Seems more likely than an adult at the party tipping someone off to come take her. I think they would have found evidence of that on his phone since he had child *advertiser censored* on it. Clearly he wasnt an organized kidnapper. Just a gross creep that hung around areas that could present an opportunity.
Lots of people on WS can’t comprehend just how many children are left unsupervised all the time in so many places. We’re all hyper aware and probably annoy the crap out of our kids with the way we supervise them, but there are so many people who don’t even care. They just don’t want to have the responsibility of watching them so they let them play unsupervised all the time. It’s why statistically stranger abductions are “rare” because by comparison to how many kids *could* be taken, only a rare few actually are.

Birmingham mourns Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney
Vigils were held throughout Birmingham on Wednesday to honor the life of the 3-year-old found dead in a dumpster.

““Birmingham, we are one family and as a family we must move as one, teaching our children the importance of valuing life, speaking up when we have information that could help alleviate the pain our of neighbors, putting the needs of others before self and recognizing that every life is precious, every single life is precious, so that no other family will endure the pain that Kamille’s family is enduring.””

Snip

“Minister Ashfaqu Taufique of the Birmingham Islamic Society said he was saddened and angered at the kidnapping and killing of “Baby Kamille.”

"I pray that we harness that anger, we harness the sadness in resolution that we are going to stand for justice, stand to fight against evil,'' he said.”

Snip

"”The Birmingham Police Department wanted nothing more than to bring her home safely and without harm and we worked endlessly to do that,'' Smith said. “While I commend every officer involved, I really wish there something more we could have done to bring this young child home.”

Smith said it was unfortunate many didn’t have the chance to meet Kamille or see her smile, or see her run around the way a 3-year-old should – carefree and without harm.

"I believe Kamille changed this city,'' Smith said. “A 3-year-old little girl has changed the landscape of the city of Birmingham.””

'We will never forget her’: Birmingham mourns Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney

Wasn’t it determined that this “birthday party” wasn’t even where Kamille was supposed to be? I thought she’d been left at a relative’s house who just let her outside to play and she went to the party happening nearby but the people there didn’t even know her.
Yes that is what I recall as well but I do not think the party was still going on around the time of her abduction IMO

Thanks for your reply.

Imo, none of what happened were coincidences whatsoever. None.

Like all things done by any violent offender each thing they did had a purposeful intent based on their premeditated plan.

So I'm not sure what you mean in not believing in coincidencs. Neither do I, especially in any violent criminal cases.

One of my memories are the wise words of ADA Rick Distaso during his powerful closing in Scott Peterson's death penalty trial.

He said to the jury ' how many coincidences are you willing to believe, and still be able to call yourselves reasonable minded people?'

Of course there is more to this story.
I totally agree, which is always the case in every ongoing investigation.

What I respectfully don't agree with is these predators had to have a familiar connection of some kind. I dont believe that will be the case.

Moo, It's no different in the countless other abducted, and murdered children cases, that were done by total strangers totally unknown to the children or families/friends.

He even used a familiar deception used by other stranger predators of passing out candy.

As for as targeting only Cupcake, it reminds me of 5 year old Samantha Runion who was kidnapped in broad daylight by a stranger pedophile while playing with her young playmate her age in the front yard.

AA could have taken both or one, which he did... taking only Samantha leaving her little terrified friend behind. SR was later found raped, and murdered 8 miles from her home. I will never forget the forensic experts found her DNA inside of the pedophile AA's vehicle. The DNA was found to be from all of Samantha's tears. :( :(

JMHOO

I personally find it a little hard to believe they just happened to randomly be at a apartment where a child's birthday party was going on? What made them go child hunting at those particular apartments? What made them go hunting at that exact time? Did they know the other child and that's why they didn't take them? Interestingly that child had lived there for awhile and Kamille had not. I feel there is much more to this story. My opinion only...

Last edited:
Also, regarding comments that PS bail was probably his hidden money.

I highly doubt he had a criminal enterprise that was that big and making that much money. No way would a man who is into that much criminal activity (and making that much money) involve himself with a woman who is about to face charges for kidnapping her own kids. That would bring way too much heat on him from the police. They investigate her, they look at him, they dig, they find stuff out about his illegal drug activity. That is way too risky. Now if she was just someone he slept with from time to time that's one thing but to be living with her, on her social media pages, riding around in the car together, etc. Just nope.

I think he's a petty little hustler and his family just thinks he's being targeted, railroaded, used as a scapegoat, etc so they bailed him out.

Revisiting some older articles as we wait on the charges:

I’ll tell ya this comment just kills me:

“”He’s just taken aback that he’s considered as a suspect in the disappearance of this lovely child,’’ said attorney Emory Anthony.”

Give me a break!!!

Pair questioned in Kamille McKinney abduction are innocent, attorneys say
Updated Oct 18, 2019

How do some people sleep at night? Moo.

I personally find it a little hard to believe they just happened to randomly be at a apartment where a child's birthday party was going on? What made them go child hunting at those particular apartments? What made them go hunting at that exact time? Did they know the other child and that's why they didn't take them? Interestingly that child had lived there for awhile and Kamille had not. I feel there is much more to this story. My opinion only...
Sounds like u have many of the same questions as the former FBI agent interviewed in link I posted up thread. Hopefully at least some of the questions will be answered soon.

My mind keeps going to 'WHY were there so many people present at the 'raid' on the other apartment complex?' Forgive me if this has been discussed ad nauseam already ~ I've been skipping pages, trying to catch up. But this is sticking out like a sore thumb to me. Seems so incredibly bizarre to have so much media attention and even family and onlookers present for a 'raid'.

My mind keeps going to 'WHY were there so many people present at the 'raid' on the other apartment complex?' Forgive me if this has been discussed ad nauseam already ~ I've been skipping pages, trying to catch up. But this is sticking out like a sore thumb to me. Seems so incredibly bizarre to have so much media attention and even family and onlookers present for a 'raid'.

Word of mouth in the projects is like rapid fire. Not surprising to me at all.

I’m a little perplexed why charges were not filed first thing this morning. Local media was expecting it yesterday with reporters parked at the county courts then all of a sudden those reports got swept aside. I assume it was for cupcakes day of mourning which was the right thing to do. Not let these cretins ruin her day. However, we’ve been led to believe by the Chief they had all the pieces to the puzzle and finding cupcake was the final one. Only 2 things I would think have prevented these charges as of now. One, they need to be brought in front of the grand jury. A real possibility but I don’t know how this works. Second, their case is relatively weak and they are trying to secure more evidence. I hope it’s not the later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487