Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your right. MOO is they didn’t keep cupcake very long and likely not even taken to their apartment. It’s got to come down to DNA and if any of those forensics you describe exist, game over for the cretins.

Yeah, I think this whole thing was over in a matter of hours.

I just can’t fathom that there’s no “touch DNA,” in that vehicle.

At a bare minimum.

I'm not sure why so many think this can't be random. These 2 seem like classic pedophiles that probably frequent places where children are all the time. Maybe they were the types to film kids changing at pools and stuff like that. Maybe they were the type to drive around and look for opportunities. It was a Saturday night so maybe they were counting on guardians letting their guards down. It could have been set up but it seems like these 2 are just scumbags that loiter around and seized an opportunity.

Any chance that these scum were in Dulce's area when she was abducted?

I’m a little perplexed why charges were not filed first thing this morning. Local media was expecting it yesterday with reporters parked at the county courts then all of a sudden those reports got swept aside. I assume it was for cupcakes day of mourning which was the right thing to do. Not let these cretins ruin her day. However, we’ve been led to believe by the Chief they had all the pieces to the puzzle and finding cupcake was the final one. Only 2 things I would think have prevented these charges as of now. One, they need to be brought in front of the grand jury. A real possibility but I don’t know how this works. Second, their case is relatively weak and they are trying to secure more evidence. I hope it’s not the later.
Well, the 11 year old witness did say that they "switched" vehicles. I have wondered if a second vehicle was involved, to which Cupcake was taken in.

There’s no telling at this point. I do think there will be DNA evidence that proves a link, and any link at all would prove damning.

Kamille’s DNA has no business being in their apartment, in their vehicle, or on anything else that could be connected to them.

PS’ DNA has no business being on the victim either.

Coupled with cell phone data, I think the case will wind up being solid. I think we’ll have a decent indication of where this case is, once we see the arrest warrant.
If they have located the crime scene (PS apartment? IMO, yes) - there will be a lot of DNA - these two don't strike me as the type that will clean all the evidence away. Of course, it could be a whole other location undiscovered but I don't think so JMO

I found him to be quite serious about this. Bordering on surprisingly serious. She should have been supervised, but based on his statements I would not be surprised if charges against her guardian for that night aren’t forthcoming. Or even possibly an child protective services (if that’s what it’s called there) investigation into parents /guardians homes. He made it quite clear that this happened because she wasn’t supervised.
Hundreds gather across Birmingham to honor the life of 3-year-old Kamille McKinney

““She made us stop and check ourselves. Do you understand? Check ourselves to see if we’re doing everything we can to keep out children safe from harm. Check ourselves to see if we are truly the village we promised to be,” said Birmingham Police Department Chief Smith at a city organized vigil downtown Birmingham Wednesday afternoon.”

There’s no telling at this point. I do think there will be DNA evidence that proves a link, and any link at all would prove damning.

Kamille’s DNA has no business being in their apartment, in their vehicle, or on anything else that could be connected to them.

PS’ DNA has no business being on the victim either.

Coupled with cell phone data, I think the case will wind up being solid. I think we’ll have a decent indication of where this case is, once we see the arrest warrant.

Not to mention they are idiots and most certainly not criminal masterminds by any stretch of the imagination. I imagine when all is said and done the state will have a pretty much rock solid case against these two embarassments to their species.

I wonder if it’s possible that either of these suspects have ever lived there, or lived in public housing to know what’s “typical” of the supervision? I think that’s all it would take to know thats a good target.
Sounds like u have many of the same questions as the former FBI agent interviewed in link I posted up thread. Hopefully at least some of the questions will be answered soon.

I found him to be quite serious about this. Bordering on surprisingly serious. She should have been supervised, but based on his statements I would not be surprised if charges against her guardian for that night aren’t forthcoming. Or even possibly an child protective services (if that’s what it’s called there) investigation into parents /guardians homes. He made it quite clear that this happened because she wasn’t supervised.

Even if there were grounds for charges, I can’t imagine that any would be filed.

The parents paid the ultimate price, and the community would be outraged.

I could see PS convincing DB to kid so a child in order to have her own child to care for again, with his intent being totally different.

I can also see two sexually perverted individuals doing this for sexually motivated reasons alone.

I also wonder, in much the same way we did with KL, and AA if the motive was video money. Is it possible one of their contacts ask for this age?
That’s what I think as well. I don’t think she was their first choice, on account of her age.

It’s super rare for a child this young to be abducted when the motive is sexual.

She was just there, and readily available.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I think it could be easy for one to say the same for kids in any situation. That they need to be watched. But the fact is kids need to be kids. Kids should be able to play outside. The only way this could have been preventable IMO is to have a time machine to go back and snatch those heathens off the street before they got a chance to grab her. It's important to be vigilant, but we can't sacrifice every second of our lives being over-protective. The two individuals are to blame and thank goodness they will never touch another child ever again. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I do agree with that. And possibly that’s why he was so outspoken about it. I can’t imagine the uproar with or without charges. So many are angry with these parents.
Even if there were grounds for charges, I can’t imagine that any would be filed.

The parents paid the ultimate price, and the community would be outraged.

I like this comment from LE:

Search for Kamille McKinney: How to help, how not to help
Updated Oct 18, 2019
Posted Oct 16, 2019

“Police have one piece of advice of what not to do:

• Refrain from disseminating undocumented information on social media.
“We have to chase down bad leads when we’re forwarded information that people have seen on social media,’’ Williams said. “That slows down our resources that we can have in other places. That would be a tremendous help.”

The chief agreed. “We are here conducting a real investigation, and this is a very sensitive investigation,’’ Smith said. “It’s one that’s pulled on the heartstrings of the community and the nation and everyone wants to see this young child alive…back with her family…safe. It’s not something to play with. Leave it alone on Facebook.”“

People need to be outraged with the two monsters, not the parents or the caretaker.

I bet the same people in the community that are outraged are the same people who let their kids out without supervision before this tragedy happened. It's a thing that goes on in the projects. Kids roam and play alone. It's normal there.

I haven’t seen this touched on yet- With the FBI does this mean there’s a whole lot more to this story we don’t know? Is it common for them to be involved in a single abduction and murder? Could there be more he/they’re responsible for?

Standard Procedure. The FBI assists in “time sensitive”, etc. child cases. It is a complete misconception that a child has to be brought across state lines for the FBI to become involved.

Investigating Child Abductions | Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI CARD Team Plays a Vital Role

Female sex offenders are rare. And a situation like this, with obvious violence, even rarer. I wonder what role Brown played in this situation.

There seems to be two types of women involved in this type of violence, one example is Wanda Barzee, who participated in the rape of Elizabeth Smart, due to her Dependent Personality Disorder, to make David Mitchell "happy".

The other type, actually participates in the rape and murder. Psychopath. Brown would be really interesting to study. Of course, the problem is that they all lie..

I’m starting to think that female sex offenders are not as rare as we may have previously thought, especially after researching the subject. Moo.

I think it could be easy for one to say the same for kids in any situation. That they need to be watched. But the fact is kids need to be kids. Kids should be able to play outside. The only way this could have been preventable IMO is to have a time machine to go back and snatch those heathens off the street before they got a chance to grab her. It's important to be vigilant, but we can't sacrifice every second of our lives being over-protective. The two individuals are to blame and thank goodness they will never touch another child ever again. MOO
But it’s also like a calculated risk imho.

For instance, I’m not going to Walmart after 10 pm because my risk factor of something happening to me goes up. Same for driving after midnight. We as parents have to become aware that predators seek opportunities to be near kids. That means, churches, schools,camps, etc.

The risk went up for Cupcake, imho, because of where she lived, because she was alone, and because it was dark.

Kids need to be kids I agree, but with boundaries. That’s why they have graduated drivers licenses nowadays, and curfews in cities, and ages for when its acceptable for kids to be left home alone.

I also think if we went back to the good ole days when you could stay out all day in the neighborhood, you would find that there are probably many cases of unreported molestation and assault. But it was a different time, and not discussed, and not reported. Just MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member