Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen this touched on yet- With the FBI does this mean there’s a whole lot more to this story we don’t know? Is it common for them to be involved in a single abduction and murder? Could there be more he/they’re responsible for?

I blame the "adult material industry" machine myself for these perverts. Escalating behavior.

Of course anything is possible; but if so, where are those youngsters' Amber Alerts?

I think "reports of people trying to lure more than one child with candy" is bad enough behavior to warrant calling in the FBI.

I also disagree with the theory that limiting fun and natural social interactions between groups of children learning to navigate group social dynamics on their own by leaving some adult constantly hovering in the background, is the best answer (some of my best and also worst times as a shy child, centered around "playing with the neighborhood children"); but I suppose it's less complicated to control children, than it is trying to inhibit the adult perverts one iota.

What sad news to check back in and find out that beautiful Cupcake was found.

It is so amazing that LE were able to zero in on the suspects as quickly as they did. Bet they were flabbergasted!

IIRC, these two were arrested on the spot when LE loafed them at their apartment. Cupcake was not seen or found in the apartment. So these two either passed her off to another person quickly, or murdered her soon after they took her.

Now my question is that dumpsters in apartments or condos are picked up twice a week in my area. With a Holiday last Monday that would throw pickup days off.
So, where was Cupcake kept from the time of her abduction until she was put in the dumpster for this weeks pickup? Do you follow me? She wasn’t in the dumpster for last weeks pickups, whether it was once or twice. Where was she?

After the first Arrests, I believe that LE almost immediately began searching the dumpsters around the area.

To protect any evidence, LE had the dumpsters transported to the landfill and then conducted the searches there.

This would protect what was in them, while LE sifted through the Tons of debris.

Typically, Entire Dumpsters are Not taken to the landfill for dumping.

A Commercial Dumpster Truck makes rounds, several times per week, lifting the dumpsters over the truck to empty the contents into the truck.

Transporting the dumpsters and conducting the search of said dumpsters in a Controlled Setting was primary in this case.

What if LE took their time going to each and every dumpster location in the area and somehow missed a dumpster or two?

What if other debris is disposed of on top of evidence that would compromise that evidence?

What if, while LE is searching each dumpster location, some of the other dumpsters get dumped into the transport truck and taken to the landfill and then processed before LE can inspect the contents?

Well Done, on LE's part to transport all the dumpsters to a controlled setting for the searching process.

IMO.

Adding landfill near Warrior to maps.

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney: Timeline of a Birmingham tragedy
...a Santek dumpster that had been parked near the Center Point apartment complex where Stallworth was initially arrested. The dumpster had been transported to a landfill near Warrior, where Birmingham police and FBI agents recovered Kamille’s body.

MAPS - Updated October 22

1) Tom Brown Village, 4165 5th Ct N, Birmingham, AL 35222, a public housing community off of Messer-Airport Highway (Avondale)
2) Shell Station, 4012 Airport Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35222 Google Maps

3) Woodside Condominiums, 30 Shadowood Cir, Birmingham, AL 35215 (Center Point) Google Maps

4) Parkway Villa, 132 14th Ave NE, Birmingham, AL 35215 (Center Point) Google Maps

5) Marland Apartments, 2727 E Jefferson Ave SW, Birmingham, AL 35211
Google Maps

6) All of the above Google Maps

7) Grid Search Huffman Rd/Springville Rd/Huffman HS, Google Maps

8) Blount County Landfill near Warrior AL خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏‬‏‏
I just want to thank you for your devotion to every case here on Websleuths but especially for this one. I don't know what we would do without you!

Just watching the video, PS seems very experienced -- this was probably not his first.

The toddlers including KM definitely followed him -- probably with a promise of treats as he intentionally walked ahead -- at a safe distance for anybody watching.

:( (I couldn't follow this missing child case -- still raw from Maleah).
Still wondering if that night was totally random ...

Rest peacefully, Cupcake.

g35021.gif

Obviously they found her body but what specifically led them to charge him PS with murder ? We know they have video which they released - is he man #2 and if yes how could they figure that out from the grainy video? Here’s what I think - they have dna results from the apartment/vehicle and possibly him from the first arrest JMO - isn’t it too soon to have dna from our cupcake ?

LE had probable cause for the affidavit for arrest warrant, and when he's formally charged with murder, they may have even more damning evidence against him including DNA results. Perhaps we will see affidavit for arrest warrant sooner than later.

PS previously scheduled hearing for his initial, unrelated charges was set for Nov 12.

K72NMTR5EZD63F3BQBWJPTUMXA.JPG

After the first Arrests, I believe that LE almost immediately began searching the dumpsters around the area.

To protect any evidence, LE had the dumpsters transported to the landfill and then conducted the searches there.

This would protect what was in them, while LE sifted through the Tons of debris.

Typically, Entire Dumpsters are Not taken to the landfill for dumping.

A Commercial Dumpster Truck makes rounds, several times per week, lifting the dumpsters over the truck to empty the contents into the truck.

Transporting the dumpsters and conducting the search of said dumpsters in a Controlled Setting was primary in this case.

What if LE took their time going to each and every dumpster location in the area and somehow missed a dumpster or two?

What if other debris is disposed of on top of evidence that would compromise that evidence?

What if, while LE is searching each dumpster location, some of the other dumpsters get dumped into the transport truck and taken to the landfill and then processed before LE can inspect the contents?

Well Done, on LE's part to transport all the dumpsters to a controlled setting for the searching process.

IMO.
This would make complete sense, as I have never heard of an entire dumpster being taken to a landfill as a matter of standard procedure (trash disposal).

Especially one that services an apartment complex.

I haven’t seen this touched on yet- With the FBI does this mean there’s a whole lot more to this story we don’t know? Is it common for them to be involved in a single abduction and murder? Could there be more he/they’re responsible for?
It is pretty common for the FBI to join in when a child is abducted. JMO

Still wondering if that night was totally random ...

I think it's very much possible. They probably targeted this Village Complex after they'd previously seen children playing outside with limited supervision.

Also, their were reports that followed the abduction about suspicious couple offering candy to children. Not sure if this was also from TBV or another location.

Very unlikely. Especially with the child *advertiser censored* arrests and FBI involvement.
Why? FBI involvement is standard in cases like this, especially stranger abductions.

Men who kidnap children for sexual purposes, tend to possess child *advertiser censored*.

There is no known relationship between the suspects and the victim’s family. There are reports that these two may have also tried to lure other children.

So there is evidence that this is what it appears to be; random.

Why do you think this was not random?

Female sex offenders are rare. And a situation like this, with obvious violence, even rarer. I wonder what role Brown played in this situation.

There seems to be two types of women involved in this type of violence, one example is Wanda Barzee, who participated in the rape of Elizabeth Smart, due to her Dependent Personality Disorder, to make David Mitchell "happy".

The other type, actually participates in the rape and murder. Psychopath. Brown would be really interesting to study. Of course, the problem is that they all lie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics