Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, that isn't a bad thing, if true. It gives Cupcake's family a chance to absorb this painful news without media or the public coming at them- well intended or not. This is a devastating blow for all who loved her. It would be a kindness if LE did wait a day to give them time alone with their loved ones and friends. This is a child who was kidnapped and murdered. The world has been watching, hoping and praying for a positive outcome. At the end of the day, we get to turn off our computers and phones and go to bed, a luxury that has not doubt not been theirs since Cupcake went missing. So, if this is true, then I praise them for doing this, for the family. If it was a misprint, well, what can we say, right?
The timing makes sense too. Obviously they would have known that it was her, but positive identification would have taken a period of time.

I’m sure the family was informed well in advance of that press conference, which is ideal in a situation as bad as this.

IMO - It's more probable the female suspect was pimping out her own kids for money (prob for drugs) and got them taken away - I'm sure someone can find her criminal record although she may never have been charged for it if it stayed a DSHS/CPS case and was resolved within family court. So without her own kids to traffic, she/they found someone else's. Why the poor. sweet babe was killed could have been bc the suspects were found out immediately. When they were released on bail, I'm sure they were being surveilled. But someone took care of things for them.

No Doubt in my mind, this was the motive for the male.

However, the female may have had the idea that if she could not have her own children returned to her, then someone else was going to be without their child, dead or alive.

This story is as old as the Bible. Two women had a baby about the same time. One awoke to a dead child and the other to a live child. However, the dead child had been swapped for the live child. The women appear before wise King Solomon, who says he will have the live child cut in half for each woman and the True Mother Immediately Objects saying No, No, let the other woman have the baby. This is how Solomon determined which woman was the True Mother. The other woman was so willing to allow the child to die, because she had lost her own child.

My Thoughts Are With The Family.

#BREAKING: Police say they’ve found the remains of Kamille “Cupcake McKinney. More info coming soon.

““This is a tough moment for this city. This is a tough moment for this family,” said Mayor Randall Woodfin.

Police plan to charge Patrick Stallworth, 39, and 29-year-old Derick Irisha Brown with capital murder and kidnapping in Kamille’s death, said Police Chief Patrick Smith.”

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body believed found in dumpster

Just waking up to this in the Uk. I’d been logged out and when I didn’t see the thread in the list my heart raced and now has just sank.
Poor poor baby. Thoughts with her family at this terrible time. Rest in eternal peace with the angels baby girl. X
May the perps be punished to the last. Pure evil.

I think the police knew very quickly that these two drove right back to the area of their apartment and stayed there for at least a few hours. Even if they had to pour through hours and hours of CCTV to establish that. Then the police were on top of it and got that area's dumpsters isolated and got a team working on them.
^^sbbm

I read today in link posted upthread that PS residence or Woodside Condos in Center Point were uninhabitable after a fire in Sept. Manager also stated that she padlocked his apartment.

It's not clear to me whether all or part of the condos deemed uninhabitable, and if PS/DB otherwise sneaked inside their apartment to do their evil deed.

Maybe there were not many people around the Woodside Condos during this time...o_O

Out of curiosity, how do things work in terms of the first bail? Was that just wasted money since the point of paying that was to give him "freedom" but now he's been re-arrested, so was that money refunded partially? Held up until trial? Simply wasted completely? Financial ruin for him or whoever was stupid enough to help him out, I hope.
Oh I hope it is wasted. I don't think they will give any of that money back. He was out for a few days because of lack of evidence then.

Oh I hope it is wasted. I don't think they will give any of that money back. He was out for a few days because of lack of evidence then.

Unfortunately, that money is safe. He hasn’t missed any court appearances, and now won’t have an opportunity to.

Bail bond forfeiture results when a court appearance is missed, and the company or person who put up the bond is required to pay the defendant's outstanding bail amount. A forfeited bond becomes the property of the jurisdiction overseeing the case, and it cannot be refunded.

Bail Forfeiture Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

The timing makes sense too. Obviously they would have known that it was her, but positive identification would have taken a period of time.

I’m sure the family was informed well in advance of that press conference, which is ideal in a situation as bad as this.

'Chief in this video says remains were found tonight.'
Kamille McKinney's remains found inside dumpster in Birmingham
Edit to add: he actually says, we found this evening. It's deep into video right after the Mayor.

Last edited:
^^sbbm

I read today in link posted upthread that PS residence or Woodside Condos in Center Point were uninhabitable after a fire in Sept. Manager also stated that she padlocked his apartment.

It's not clear to me whether all or part of the condos deemed uninhabitable, and if PS/DB otherwise sneaked inside their apartment to do their evil deed.

Maybe there were not many people around the Woodside Condos during this time...o_O

Yes, I read about that. I think that just four apartments were uninhabitable after the fire. The rest of the apartments had their water shut off due to an enormous outstanding water bill. Those residents mostly stayed there and existed on bottled water. The water came back on for a few days giving them the chance to make a payment plan and a payment.

Cases like these are so beyond disturbing. It's heartbreaking that this worst nightmare is a reality for Cupcake's family.

Anyone who feels removed and safe from cases like this, please pull up the sex offender registry map of your city/town. With all those little icons displaying where sexual predators work and live you'll barely see land. And those are only the ones that have been caught.

I just heard this news...what sheer evil!...I'm heartsick...she was so happily playing with her little friend, now totally gone. It's so horrendously awful.
RIP, sweet Cupcake. You will never know any fear or pain on this earth again ~an angel girl now...but what a loss, here on earth. So very sad.

JUSTICE - swift & severe!

@diggndeeperstill said:
Do you think they’ll be able to trace back where the dumpster came from?

I'm sure they knew where every single dumpster came from the day they stopped letting the dumpsters be emptied, from close to the beginning.

God bless that baby girl, and give comfort to her family and friends.

Absolutely they knew when and location where each Santek dumpster was collected from, and the landfill it was taken to.

Next time you see a dumpster, look closer and you'll probably see a painted tag or a barcode on the bin. Even you home rubbish bins are coded.

OCT 22, 2019
Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney: Timeline of a Birmingham tragedy
[...]

Tuesday, Oct. 22:

Police continued to chase hundreds of tips.

"We’re growing more impatient,'' Kamille’s father, Dominic McKinney, said that morning. “We’re hurting. I don’t know what else to say.”

Shortly after 8 p.m., police announced they had recovered the body believed to be Kamille in a Santek dumpster that had been parked near the Center Point apartment complex where Stallworth was initially arrested. The dumpster had been transported to a landfill near Warrior, where Birmingham police and FBI agents recovered Kamille’s body.

Stallworth was taken back into custody and authorities said he and Brown will be charged Wednesday with kidnapping and capital murder.

“This is a tough moment for this city. This is a tough moment for this family,” said Mayor Woodfin.

“The heart of our state is broke," a statement from Gov. Kay Ivey read.
Wow- how brazen of that SOB to dump her body in the dumpster where they lived?

Another bright criminal. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member