Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the wvtm13 video saying that they interviewed Stallworth from inside county jail? They say he denies everything and cant say where he was that night for legal reasons or why he had child *advertiser censored* in his phone,and that he loves kids and has never met cupcake.
I think the clip has been deleted but someone shared it on fb,I think I have downloaded it(not 100%,bit of a technophobe!) But I dont know if I can share it if I got the video from fb even though it is a MSM clip?

Can you please upload the news13 video to ytube and provide the title. That would be great. :)

The gag order does not apply to PS although his attorney likely told him not to speak albeit after the fact.

Kamille McKinney: Gag order issued in capital murder cases

Stallworth and Brown are being tried separately, but the order applies to counsels for both parties and members of the District Attorney's Office.

Read the entire statement below.

gag-order-1572978146.png

Circuit Court of Jefferson County
Gag Order issued by Judge Clyde Jones

Confirming PS talked exclusively with NBC/WVTM13 so if anybody has the video cached that would be great. TIA.

Patrick Stallworth tells WVTM 13 he didn't kill Kamille "Cupcake"

https://www.wvtm13.com › article › patrick-stallworth-tells-wvtm-13-he-di...
2 days ago - Patrick Stallworth spoke exclusively with WVTM 13 about his innocence. Watch video above to learn more.

ETA: add Brea Douglas tweet

Brea Douglas‏ @BreaWVTM13
Patrick Stallworth tells WVTM 13 he didn't kill Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney
A1gVF_tM

9:48 PM - 15 Nov 2019

No Longer Available

The exclusive appears to be less than a minute of audio by Reporter Brea Douglas and not video by PS himself. PS is in segregation for his protection and claims his innocence of all charges including murder of KM and possession of *advertiser censored*.

Last edited:
That link is now gone, at least for me?

You can view a summary, but not Stallworth. But in the summary, the issues of his alibi, and explanation for the *advertiser censored* on his phone are not explained. The guy has been in prison for a month, if he actually had an alibi, I am sure that he would have verified it. He is just buying time, for some other game.

BTW, his attorney is quite a guy. He seems to defend the worst of the worst.

NOV 20, 2019
Judge adds suspect Derick Brown to McKinney case gag order
Special District Judge Clyde E. Jones signed an order Tuesday amending a previous gag order, adding suspect Derick Irisha Brown.

Brown will not be able to make any public statements concerning the Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney case. In the order, it states that this decision will not include or relate to statements by the defendant to her attorney(s).

[...]

That link is now gone, at least for me?

I think WVTM News 13 and reporter Brea Douglas were probably called out for their misleading headline and how it was promoted as this "exclusive interview" with PS.

While Brea Douglas may have talked to PS, the news report later taken down was not a "sit down" with PS but turned out to be Brea Douglas telling the anchor desk a few words that that PS alleged told her including that he was segregated in jail for his own safety, and not guilty of Kamille. PS also alleged he could not talk about his alibi for legal reasons, and the *advertiser censored* on his phone was not his. Said he was a veteran, father, and a God-fearing man that protected children. That was it -- there was no video of PS speaking his own words!

Wow -- wouldn't it be great if for once one of these monsters would immediately admit their guilt and save the nation the grief of ever hearing from them again. The next thing I want to hear about this case is the arrest of individuals who have been facilitating his decades of crimes against children. (I don't believe Kamille his first victim).

(Although I was able to catch Douglas' cached video, there is audio of the video segment online-- captured by others).

MOO

Was it the same cousin that the father referred to in his interview when he said she never watched her kids and if the mother was on her own time and Cupcake was at home it never would have happened?
If so, she is probably just stirring up drama.
How could she know what the evidence is?
The father also said she wasn't doing anything to help find Cupcake, she was too busy talking and spreading rumors on SM or something like that.

Imo
IMO it’s self medicated and 15 minutes of fame. There are people who can’t stand not being the center of attention. Perhaps her way of gaining attention when everyone in the family is focused on Cupcakes immediate family. Again, JMO

Y'all see this. This is how LE got the tip for Cucpake and Aniah as well. Listening to jail phone calls. PS why is that thread locked?

Technology that led to recoveries of Aniah Blanchard, Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney could help solve Alabama’s prison crisis - Yellowhammer News

snip (sorry hope I did that right?)
While Wade very well might be right, it would seem intelligence-led policing’s time is now, too.

Just take the McKinney and Blanchard cases as prime examples — crimes that occurred outside of jail walls and rocked entire communities, with waves being felt around the United States.

First, before McKinney’s abduction become national news, she was the talk of the Jefferson County jail.

Yellowhammer News has learned that Verus helped identify approximately 20 phone calls about McKinney from the night she went missing alone. The calls identified potential witnesses and suspects alike that were at that point unknown to authorities.

A source with direct knowledge confirmed that authorities were even able to firmly place Patrick Devone Stallworth, one of the now-charged suspects, purchasing candy because Verus alerted to the keyword “candy.” Additionally, authorities were alerted to a call about exactly how McKinney was lured away from the party from a Jefferson County jail phone call, confirming what on-scene witnesses said. The totality of the information from calls into and out of the jail helped lead to the recovery of her remains

Y'all see this. This is how LE got the tip for Cucpake and Aniah as well. Listening to jail phone calls. PS why is that thread locked?

Technology that led to recoveries of Aniah Blanchard, Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney could help solve Alabama’s prison crisis - Yellowhammer News

snip (sorry hope I did that right?)
While Wade very well might be right, it would seem intelligence-led policing’s time is now, too.

Just take the McKinney and Blanchard cases as prime examples — crimes that occurred outside of jail walls and rocked entire communities, with waves being felt around the United States.

First, before McKinney’s abduction become national news, she was the talk of the Jefferson County jail.

Yellowhammer News has learned that Verus helped identify approximately 20 phone calls about McKinney from the night she went missing alone. The calls identified potential witnesses and suspects alike that were at that point unknown to authorities.

A source with direct knowledge confirmed that authorities were even able to firmly place Patrick Devone Stallworth, one of the now-charged suspects, purchasing candy because Verus alerted to the keyword “candy.” Additionally, authorities were alerted to a call about exactly how McKinney was lured away from the party from a Jefferson County jail phone call, confirming what on-scene witnesses said. The totality of the information from calls into and out of the jail helped lead to the recovery of her remains

WOW. I wonder how those people had the information? Or was it the people outside that they were talking to that had the information? Either way, WOW.

NOV 25, updated NOV 26, 2019
Family mourns death of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney through holidays
For the first time since Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney passed away, her family is speaking out.

ST, Cupcake’s grandmother, said she’s holding onto the precious memories of their angel and that the love for her will never go away.

[...]

Thomas said she’s not too sure about Thanksgiving plans this year. Yet, in the face of all that pain in a season when seemingly everyone else is holly, she relies on her faith and still gives thanks to the city of Birmingham, and even the country, for their support.

“We, from the Thomas family, would like to thank you from our heart. For everything. It’s very much appreciated,” she said.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member