Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While this sounds better than simply monitoring their where abouts, how do we know these offenders would be taking their pills? Who would have oversight of such a thing here in the states? MOO
The parole system, and regular testing. The same way paroles have to take drug tests already, when ordered to. If they don’t take the drugs they go back to jail.

We have a permanent gag order in Australia (the UK has it as well) called sub judice. Where no-one can speak of the perp's involvement with the crime or any previous crime from the moment a perp is arrested until they go to trial.

If the media speak of the crime during the sub judice period they have to say 'a 39 year old man who was charged ...' 'a 29 year old woman who was charged ....'

As soon as the committal (pre-trial) hearing commences, the media can start openly reporting about what was said in the committal hearing, and then they can report openly on the trial. Unless specific info is suppressed by the judge during the hearings, of course.

Once the trial is over we hear everything (except suppressed info) ... including their previous crimes.

Frustrating, but it is supposed to make for a fairer trial.
Wow, that's interesting and it makes sense. I haven't followed any cases in Australia but if and when I do, I'll know something now, lol! :p MOO

After reading the cousin's statements that they have the wrong person, and after reading the Facebook postings, which are beyond disgusting, I have come to the conclusion that the cousin has a personal grudge with the father and his current baby mamma. I had hoped that she knew something that would help LE, but I now think she was motivated by misguided loyalty to KM's mom, and vengeance toward KM's cheating father.

Brown has confessed that Stallworth was involved in Kamille's murder. Focus on her statement. This is what we know at this time, and we will hopefully hear if she is telling the truth and if other people were involved. But I think we can assume that poor, no record, nice guy Stallworth involved in this.
Can you tell me where it has been stated that DB has confessed that PS was involved in KM’s murder? I don’t see that statement posted anywhere. I’d like to read that, if you have a link? Maybe I missed it? Thanks

Can you tell me where it has been stated that DB has confessed that PS was involved in KM’s murder? I don’t see that statement posted anywhere. I’d like to read that, if you have a link? Maybe I missed it? Thanks

Collins said after the hearing that it’s his understanding Brown has given police a statement against Stallworth and suspects ultimately the pair will be tried separately because of that. He said the couple had been together more than a year.

Kamille McKinney: Attorney says Patrick Stallworth innocent of child’s murder

It was PS’s attorney who made a statement indicating DB turned on PS.

Collins said after the hearing that it’s his understanding Brown has given police a statement against Stallworth and suspects ultimately the pair will be tried separately because of that. He said the couple had been together more than a year.

Yes, but it does not specify what DB’s statement was. I have not seen DB’s actual statement anywhere or anything saying as a fact that she has confessed anything, only that a statement was made against PS.
Is there a direct link to DB’s statement?

Yes, but it does not specify what DB’s statement was. I have not seen DB’s actual statement anywhere or anything saying as a fact that she has confessed anything, only that a statement was made against PS.
I haven't seen anything further than that, sleuther. I sure would like to see that statement though! But alas, we have a gag order instead. :( MOO

No, Brown's actual police statement has not been made public as far as I know, and I wouldn't expect it to be. If Stallworth's attorney feels that the statement she made "against" him is a cause for separate trials, it obviously implicates him. That's the way I read it.

Full interview with Patrick Stallworth's attorney Derrick Collins

No, Brown's actual police statement has not been made public as far as I know, and I wouldn't expect it to be. If Stallworth's attorney feels that the statement she made "against" him is a cause for separate trials, it obviously implicates him. That's the way I read it.
Thank you for clarifying your earlier post.

My opinion, its terrible what this cousin is implying. <modsnip: sleuthing social media of family is not allowed>
I think it could be a case of some bad feelings among the people there, and not a good look when a precious little girl has been brutally murdered.
They need to take a step back and let the evidence speak as to who was responsible for this heinous crime, and let the judicial process prove the state's case in due course. All IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
AL.com on Twitter
Columnist @RoySJ: Kamille McKinney’s accused killers deserve their day in court, as difficult as that may be for us. https://trib.al/RcyKAQY
EIyNSbEWkAAN8pA.jpg

11:46 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members