Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son sent me this picture that he took at school, they laminated Cupcake's poster & put it up on a billboard in the school for all to see! It made me emotional but warmed my heart to see that so many people still love & care for her even though she is in heaven, she touched so many people in her short little life.
20191114_104100.jpg

My son sent me this picture that he took at school, they laminated Cupcake's poster & put it up on a billboard in the school for all to see! It made me emotional but warmed my heart to see that so many people still love & care for her even though she is in heaven, she touched so many people in her short little life.
View attachment 215180
That made me cry!!! So sweet!!! And she sure did....

View attachment 215180

it's nice but they spelled her name wrong

Wow guys, I’m up this morning doing some market research and happen to be looking at a technical blog of the “Top 100 NEW Google searches in the US (as of October 2019)”. Cupcake made the list 3 times.

#7 kamille mckinney 12,000

“24 cupcake mckinney 4,700

#44 kamille cupcake mckinney 3,300

Wow guys, I’m up this morning doing some market research and happen to be looking at a technical blog of the “Top 100 NEW Google searches in the US (as of October 2019)”. Cupcake made the list 3 times.

#7 kamille mckinney 12,000

“24 cupcake mckinney 4,700

#44 kamille cupcake mckinney 3,300
:)Those numbers are people...she really has touched so many people’s lives & you’ve just given us even more proof of that!

Has anyone seen the wvtm13 video saying that they interviewed Stallworth from inside county jail? They say he denies everything and cant say where he was that night for legal reasons or why he had child *advertiser censored* in his phone,and that he loves kids and has never met cupcake.
I think the clip has been deleted but someone shared it on fb,I think I have downloaded it(not 100%,bit of a technophobe!) But I dont know if I can share it if I got the video from fb even though it is a MSM clip?

Has anyone seen the wvtm13 video saying that they interviewed Stallworth from inside county jail? They say he denies everything and cant say where he was that night for legal reasons or why he had child *advertiser censored* in his phone,and that he loves kids and has never met cupcake.
I think the clip has been deleted but someone shared it on fb,I think I have downloaded it(not 100%,bit of a technophobe!) But I dont know if I can share it if I got the video from fb even though it is a MSM clip?

No Longer Available

Hmmm...

Well, it is kind of hard to believe him, knowing what we do know. His car, that he was driving that night, was reportedly the same car that was seen, pulling over to grab the child, in that parking lot.

In stallworth’s first hearing he stated, “i don’t understand why I’m being charged with this girls murder.” Pretty clear that his defense will be shaped around him being wrongfully accused. I wouldn’t expect him to say anything differently.

No Longer Available

So, Stallworth says that the *advertiser censored* found on his phone was not his, that he cannot say where he was on October 12th, that he is a Father, a veteran, and he is currently in protective custody at the jail. Interesting. Even though the link States "no longer available" I just viewed the entire interview.

Here is a link, to an interview with his attorney.
Kamille McKinney: Attorney says Patrick Stallworth innocent of child’s murder

Yep,if by some miracle he gets found not guilty I dont think he will get many takers to join his ministry!!:rolleyes:

No Longer Available

So, Stallworth says that the *advertiser censored* found on his phone was not his, that he cannot say where he was on October 12th, that he is a Father, a veteran, and he is currently in protective custody at the jail. Interesting. Even though the link States "no longer available" I just viewed the entire interview.

Here is a link, to an interview with his attorney.
Kamille McKinney: Attorney says Patrick Stallworth innocent of child’s murder
^^bbm

Are you saying that you watched the entire interview by Stallworth from jail?

I believe this jail interview was previously on Wvtm13 and no longer available. If so, can you please share the link where you watched it (from an approved source). Thanks.

The video statement by is attorney has been readily available since the hearing but thanks for sharing that.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members