Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if repost / very interesting article, moo:

Technology that led to recoveries of Aniah Blanchard, Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney could help solve Alabama’s prison crisis - Yellowhammer News

“Sources close to the investigations have confirmed to Yellowhammer News that LEO Technologies’ proprietary Verus Analytical System helped lead to the respective recoveries of both the remains of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney and Aniah Blanchard.”

Would this mean that DB was talking about cupcakes whereabouts in a phone call?, PS was out on bond when she was recovered wasnt he?(sorry if I have that wrong),and surely she wasnt allowed to call him so who did she tell?

Sorry if repost / very interesting article, moo:

Technology that led to recoveries of Aniah Blanchard, Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney could help solve Alabama’s prison crisis - Yellowhammer News

“Sources close to the investigations have confirmed to Yellowhammer News that LEO Technologies’ proprietary Verus Analytical System helped lead to the respective recoveries of both the remains of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney and Aniah Blanchard.”
Wow this is interesting! Thank you for posting!

Wow this is interesting! Thank you for posting!

You’re welcome! Isn’t this super interesting?

Would this mean that DB was talking about cupcakes whereabouts in a phone call?, PS was out on bond when she was recovered wasnt he?(sorry if I have that wrong),and surely she wasnt allowed to call him so who did she tell?

This seems to be the implication—very surprised!

Curious...

Yes, PS bonded out on Oct 17 and KM's remains were located on Oct 22. However, the article states that there were 20 phone calls about KM "...from the night she went missing alone. The calls identified potential witnesses and suspects alike that were at that point unknown to authorities."

And:

"... authorities were even able to firmly place Patrick Devone Stallworth, one of the now-charged suspects, purchasing candy because Verus alerted to the keyword “candy.” Additionally, authorities were alerted to a call about exactly how McKinney was lured away from the party from a Jefferson County jail phone call, confirming what on-scene witnesses said. The totality of the information from calls into and out of the jail helped lead to the recovery of her remains.

For reference: https://yellowhammernews.com/techno...d-help-solve-alabamas-prison-crisis/undefined

I know this hasn't been an easy case for any of us to follow. I just wanted to pause for a moment and express my gratitude to each and every person who has come here day after day seeking justice for Cupcake and her family.

There is no other group of loving, caring, and dedicated individuals I would rather spend my free time with.

Yes, PS bonded out on Oct 17 and KM's remains were located on Oct 22. However, the article states that there were 20 phone calls about KM "...from the night she went missing alone. The calls identified potential witnesses and suspects alike that were at that point unknown to authorities."

And:

"... authorities were even able to firmly place Patrick Devone Stallworth, one of the now-charged suspects, purchasing candy because Verus alerted to the keyword “candy.” Additionally, authorities were alerted to a call about exactly how McKinney was lured away from the party from a Jefferson County jail phone call, confirming what on-scene witnesses said. The totality of the information from calls into and out of the jail helped lead to the recovery of her remains.

For reference: https://yellowhammernews.com/techno...d-help-solve-alabamas-prison-crisis/undefined

What I don’t get is don’t they know jail calls are likely monitored or recorded? This seems like 101 to me, even without this fancy technology...

——

Verus - LEO Technologies

“Verus is cutting-edge technology that produces near real-time intelligence from inmate phone calls based on keywords and phrases. It automatically downloads, analyzes, and transcribes all recorded inmate calls, proactively flagging them for review.”

Last edited:
NOV 28, 2019
Choir supports family of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney
[…]

In the spirit of love and charity, the Evelyn S. Hardy Men of Distinction Male Chorus of Sixth Avenue Baptist Church presented a love offering of song and a Thanksgiving basket to the family of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney.

[…]

VS, director of male chorus for the church, said when the attention fades, families who experience a sudden loss like McKinney’s family often feel forgotten and wanted the McKinney family to know that they’re still praying for them as “Cupcake” will never be forgotten.

“We also want to know that we’re thinking of them during this time of the year and that we’re going to be there for them,” he said.

The presentation was held at the home of Kamille’s grandmother house.

[…]

t4525.gif

This is just another haunting and heartbreaking case for me. I do read this thread, but have posted less. Not because I don't care, but because I have nothing good to say that wouldn't get me a permanent ban from here when discussing the suspects.

Sick. Just sick. This child was defenseless against these monsters.

Per the autopsy report mentioned in the above link, there was no sign of sexual assault (thank God) and Cupcake's body had levels of meth and trazodene.

Trazodene is given for major depression, insomnia, cocaine and alcohol withdrawal and prevention of migraines.

trazodone (Brand Name Desyrel) Side Effects, Dosage, Uses

https://www.camh.ca/en/health-info/guides-and-publications/straight-talk-methamphetamines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor