GUILTY AL - Kathleen "Kat" West, 42, murdered, Calera, 13 Jan 2018 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember, it is likely the both indulged in Absinthe, which has hallucinogenic properties. If high, they could have fought and to me this is the most likely outcome. For those who have stated this should be wrapped up, investigations take time. This isn't a TV show; a woman is dead and I myself couldn't believe he walked away. The complete silence from her spouse and deletion of SM acct's speak volumes. There has been no plea from her SO to find her killer. This math is clear.

It’s a myth (mostly) that absinthe makes people hallucinate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.liquor.com/articles/biggest-absinthe-myths/amp/

this quote is very telling to me -

[FONT=&quot]Lemley said Kat West's death is still being treated as a homicide. "We have no reason to believe,'' he said, "that the public is at risk in reference to this case.''

[/FONT]

LE crossing t's and dotting i's, I hope justice is served in this case, a real mystery with the evidence. Self confessed forensics junkie. No blood trail keeps me stumped, what happened?

[FONT=&amp]Lemley said Kat West's death is still being treated as a homicide. "We have no reason to believe,'' he said, "that the public is at risk in reference to this case.''

[/FONT]

Treated as a homicide versus ruled a homicide?

[FONT="]Lemley said Kat West's death is still being treated as a homicide. "We have no reason to believe,'' he said, "that the public is at risk in reference to this case.''

[/FONT]

The quote I found interesting is the one that isn't there. Nothing about asking the public for information. That would indicate to me that they are pretty sure who is responsible and probably knew very early on. They may just be developing evidence.

Sad. When considering

* the career choice would most likely cause some conflictions it could possibly cause any relationship.

* the murder scene & victim only wearing a sports bra. Placement of cell. Very curious of hubbys reaction when they had discovered her.

* I believe it was reported somewhere that the hubby had failed to mention the liquor store stop when initially interviewed..? He had just said he went to dinner ....

* the hubby deleting his SM accounts

hubby is coming into my focus ....... unfortunately .

If the public isn't at risk it generally means they know who the suspect is, and they are close to the victim.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sad. When considering

* the career choice would most likely cause some conflictions it could possibly cause any relationship.

* the murder scene & victim only wearing a sports bra. Placement of cell. Very curious of hubbys reaction when they had discovered her.

* I believe it was reported somewhere that the hubby had failed to mention the liquor store stop when initially interviewed..? He had just said he went to dinner ....

* the hubby deleting his SM accounts

hubby is coming into my focus ....... unfortunately .

I think it highly likely that the lifetyle they had is at least some what a factor in this death. I also am starting to learn towards the husband. I don't find her clothing or lack thereof in and of itself a factor in blaming him, UNLESS, the clothes she had been wearing earlier that evening were found in the home. The phone/bottle arrangement I can't make sense of one way or the other. Deleting SM accounts I think could be just a way to try to get some privacy. But his actions when the body was found are a little suspicious. So I think I am now leaning more towards the husband being the culprit. I have really been hoping that wasn't the case, because it would mean that their daughter is about to lose both her parents, and have to live with the knowledge that her dad killed her mom.

The quote I found interesting is the one that isn't there. Nothing about asking the public for information. That would indicate to me that they are pretty sure who is responsible and probably knew very early on. They may just be developing evidence.
Agreed, I think they're just getting their ducks in a row before the arrest.

Two multipart questions and I apologize if these have already been answered.
1. Was the green bottle placed upright on the phone? Or was it just 'on' the phone, possibly on its side....not actually "placed"?
2. Does anyone know the layout of the street she lived on? Was it on a corner? I thought I read it was in a Cul-de-sac. Where did the neighbor who found the body live in relation to the victim's house?

I think it highly likely that the lifetyle they had is at least some what a factor in this death. I also am starting to learn towards the husband. I don't find her clothing or lack thereof in and of itself a factor in blaming him, UNLESS, the clothes she had been wearing earlier that evening were found in the home. The phone/bottle arrangement I can't make sense of one way or the other. Deleting SM accounts I think could be just a way to try to get some privacy. But his actions when the body was found are a little suspicious. So I think I am now leaning more towards the husband being the culprit. I have really been hoping that wasn't the case, because it would mean that their daughter is about to lose both her parents, and have to live with the knowledge that her dad killed her mom.

re: the phone/bottle arrangement. This is how it could possibly have occurred. It was dark out - he could have taken the phone from her hand (or where it fell) and placed it with the bottle, so he wouldn't have to search around for it later. He planned on moving her body indoors, then going back for the phone/bottle. He was interrupted by a vehicle going by, so didn't have time to move anything and just had to watch from the window, as the car driver and later her father discovered the body and called 911.

Obviously I have no idea what really happened, this is just how it appears to me.

Was she chased out of the house, and why no clothes on? Was she so drunk fooling around with husband and something is said, or something goes terribly wrong in the heat of passion, and she wandered outside across the street and he follows and murders her there?

[FONT="]Lemley said Kat West's death is still being treated as a homicide. "We have no reason to believe,'' he said, "that the public is at risk in reference to this case.''

[/FONT]

I think all or most of us have assumed or speculated Kat was specifically targeted by her killer so this quote doesn't surprise me.

Was she chased out of the house, and why no clothes on? Was she so drunk fooling around with husband and something is said, or something goes terribly wrong in the heat of passion, and she wandered outside across the street and he follows and murders her there?

I've thought about that as well. But the neighbors heard nothing, and the location/position of the body seems odd. For me it all comes down to: where are her clothes?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back