AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not being snarky but how do we know that the police aren't doing anything? Maybe they're checking leads and following tips that we know nothing about. Just because the media hasn't jumped on it, doesn't mean they aren't talking to people, checking out things or watching the husband to see what he does, where he goes.
Just saying, some LE like to do their work without publicizing it.

I have tried to keep an open mind about this all along. I hope you are right. But even though LE is keeping quiet, that doesn't explain their apparent lack of concern shown to Lisa's mother, and also from the media. The case can be publicized, and contact made with the family w/o leaking important information that needs to be kept quiet.

I'm not being snarky but how do we know that the police aren't doing anything? Maybe they're checking leads and following tips that we know nothing about. Just because the media hasn't jumped on it, doesn't mean they aren't talking to people, checking out things or watching the husband to see what he does, where he goes.

IMO, communicating with the mother is not publicizing it. That's all they'd have to do, here, and it would help. Just let her know they're doing XYZ to find her daughter. She can't even get them to call, email, text whatever. That's ridiculous. :moo:

If police were doing anything, they would have spoken with Lisa's mom as part of their initial investigation. The fact that they haven't interviewed family members pretty much tells us that they have not begun an investigation.

Can someone let Lisa's mom know that Tim Miller's organization might help search for her, but mom has to make the request directly to the organization before they can do anything. If they get involved and organize searches, the police will have to respond.

Tim Miller's organization:

Report a Missing Person: http://texasequusearch.org/report-a-person-missing/

http://texasequusearch.org/

Lisa's mother needs to go to the police station and demand that a case number be assigned and local police consent that she can enlist the help of others ... since local police are unwilling to investigate.

"Special note: Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it has been filed with the appropriate law enforcement agency, a case number has been assigned, and law enforcement gives their consent for Texas EquuSearch to become involved. Requests for Texas EquuSearch’s assistance must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case."

Another option for Lisa's mom would be to contact a lawyer and initiate legal proceedings (lawsuit) against the police department for failing to act; failing to perform the basic duties of a police force.

Tim Miller's organization:

Report a Missing Person: http://texasequusearch.org/report-a-person-missing/

http://texasequusearch.org/

Lisa's mother needs to go to the police station and demand that a case number be assigned and local police consent that she can enlist the help of others ... since local police are unwilling to investigate.

"Special note: Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it has been filed with the appropriate law enforcement agency, a case number has been assigned, and law enforcement gives their consent for Texas EquuSearch to become involved. Requests for Texas EquuSearch’s assistance must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case."

Well...............when a wife and mother go missing isnt it best to let ppl know about it?

Another option for Lisa's mom would be to contact a lawyer and initiate legal proceedings (lawsuit) against the police department for failing to act; failing to perform the basic duties of a police force.

Wonderful idea!
I bet they would do it pro bono!

We have a case here in south west florida Sheena Morris LE says she commited suicide and her mom has proof otherwise BF failed poly its been on Dr phill also They just issued a new investigation into her death and LE isnt happy! Bradenton LE!!!!! Shame on them!

I have a question probably for someone who knows Lisa personally....I found another missing page for Lisa this morning that seems to be set up from her HS friends from New York, which is GREAT, btw...my question is there are a few people talking about searches, I think in New York....I know anything is possible but I just wondered has something been said that makes us believe she went to New York?

I have a question probably for someone who knows Lisa personally....I found another missing page for Lisa this morning that seems to be set up from her HS friends from New York, which is GREAT, btw...my question is there are a few people talking about searches, I think in New York....I know anything is possible but I just wondered has something been said that makes us believe she went to New York?

I guess its best to cover all bases.
I would think she would call mom and I do not think she would leave her child with her soon t be ex hubby.
IM not so sure about this brain stuff and how it could affect her. But ya never know Id rather her show up in NY than some ditch he left her in.JMO

I came across something that may be nothing but what type of work does Lisa's husband do? Painting by any chance?

I guess its best to cover all bases.
I would think she would call mom and I do not think she would leave her child with her soon t be ex hubby.
IM not so sure about this brain stuff and how it could affect her. But ya never know Id rather her show up in NY than some ditch he left her in.JMO

I def agree need to cover all bases. I think my question had a point...which I think was (still feeling effects of Nyquil) if there is a pretty good reason to believe she is there that would mean she prob did leave on her own and she is ok so I was thinking maybe I should get the exact area she grew up in and send flyer to fast food restaurants, shelters...etc in that general area. I know I have done that with a few other cases and I have no idea if it helped but it made me feel like I was doing something....Also, LE should also be notified if there is reason to believe she is in NY.....my belief if she is still in Alabama, something is wrong. I do not believe her husband's story at all......so unfortunately, I do not believe she is in New York.

BUT....Just in case......she is having a rough time and has been able to get on a computer somewhere we need to blow up her missing page and her regular FB page with messages letting her know she is missed very much, she is no trouble for taking a time out and everyone just wants her home...the more she reads the more her heart strings will be tugged....

Did she and her mother have a close relationship, did they talk to one another each day. Would it be strange for her mom to go 2 weeks without talking to her?....in some mother/daughter relationships 2 weeks would not be that long others talk several times per day.....is Lisa's father in the picture? Did she have any cash stashed away. I know I saw a few comments on her FB that her illness had been financially draining on them.....so not sure about that.....I am so frustrated and I know everyone else is too....:banghead:

I came across something that may be nothing but what type of work does Lisa's husband do? Painting by any chance?

not sure but if you ask on her missing page someone will answer you....I have sent several PM to them and they have answered right away

not sure but if you ask on her missing page someone will answer you....I have sent several PM to them and they have answered right away

Cam,

is Lisa's missing facebook page public or private?

link?

Thanks!!

Every day I check here and every day...nothing. This is beyond ridiculous.

I def agree need to cover all bases. I think my question had a point...which I think was (still feeling effects of Nyquil) if there is a pretty good reason to believe she is there that would mean she prob did leave on her own and she is ok so I was thinking maybe I should get the exact area she grew up in and send flyer to fast food restaurants, shelters...etc in that general area. I know I have done that with a few other cases and I have no idea if it helped but it made me feel like I was doing something....Also, LE should also be notified if there is reason to believe she is in NY.....my belief if she is still in Alabama, something is wrong. I do not believe her husband's story at all......so unfortunately, I do not believe she is in New York.

BUT....Just in case......she is having a rough time and has been able to get on a computer somewhere we need to blow up her missing page and her regular FB page with messages letting her know she is missed very much, she is no trouble for taking a time out and everyone just wants her home...the more she reads the more her heart strings will be tugged....

Did she and her mother have a close relationship, did they talk to one another each day. Would it be strange for her mom to go 2 weeks without talking to her?....in some mother/daughter relationships 2 weeks would not be that long others talk several times per day.....is Lisa's father in the picture? Did she have any cash stashed away. I know I saw a few comments on her FB that her illness had been financially draining on them.....so not sure about that.....I am so frustrated and I know everyone else is too....:banghead:

Im sure the Illness has drained them and probably in more areas than the pocketbook. I would think if she made it to NY she would have called someone. Just to find out how her daughter was!

I cant see her just walking away!
She left with what 2 dresses and 4 pairs of shoes!

Every day I check here and every day...nothing. This is beyond ridiculous.

then we go to the next thread anther missing girl or woman or son and its the same thing nothing And i agree it is Ridiculous!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudesgirl
Back