AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I were in that position, I would contact each and every person on city council, the mayor, the courts and the fire department. I would send a letter, send an email and make a phone call.

I am wondering if there is something more to this story that we don't know ... something that is causing everyone to sit back and think that there's nothing to this. Maybe some kind of history somewhere ... not that this should make any difference, but I'm completely confused about why the police are unwilling to do anything.

IMO- I am thinking they are hoping she is not found- letting them off of the proverbial hook....
Some feel maintaining the same stance throughout will negate the fallout later...

It looks like this particular city council member is doing his/her job ... maybe try contacting that person and ask for direction.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t189/zed0101/eufaula.jpg[/IMG

[url]http://www.eufaulaalabama.com/Portals/0/Eufaula%202020%20%20The%20Strategic%20Plan.pdf[/url]

I was just coming back to say lets contact law enforcement's bosses ~ city manager, council members & mayor.

Jay Jaxon, Jr.
Mayor

Teri Bush
Administrative Assistant to the Mayor
tbush@eufaulaalabama.com

District One
James L. Martin, President
District Two
Johnny Knight, President Pro Tempore
District Three
Lucious Cobbs
District Four
Robert L. Powers
District Five
Samuel Lipscomb​

Alesha Williams
Secretary to the Mayor and City Clerk
arwilliams@eufaulaalabama.com

City of Eufaula
City Hall
Administrative Staff
P.O. Box 219 (36072)
205 East Barbour Street
Eufaula, AL 36027
PH: 334-688-2000

City of Eufaula Police Department
Non-Emergency: 334-687-1200
Emergency: 911
545 East Barbour Street
Eufaula, AL 36027

I hate to say it but don't hold your breath. He is the det. that will not return anyone's calls or emails.

Try all of these peeps!

Chief of Police Carl Wallace cwallace@eufualaalabama.com

Administrative Secretary Wanda Crowley wcrowley@eufaulaalabama.com
Patrol Captain Steve Watkins swatkins@eufaulaalabama.com

Criminal Investigation

Division Sgt. Larry Hubbard lhubbard@eufaulaalabama.com

Det. Donald Brown dbrown@eufaulaalabama.com
Det. Lance Driskell ldriskell@eufaulaalabama.com
Det. Dale Richards drichards@eufaulaalabama.com

Is there a search and rescue organization in Alabama?

What about Tim Miller? He needs to be contacted by the family ... then, if it fits his schedule, he'll help.

eams:
Carbon Hill Volunteer Rescue Squad
Central Alabama Search and Rescue
Daphne Search and Rescue
Eagle Search and Rescue
HEMSI Search Dog Unit
High Angle Rough Terrain Team
Huntsville Cave Rescue Unit
Huntsville-Madison County Rescue Squad
Lower Alabama Search and Rescue
Montgomery County Search and Rescue, Inc.
North Alabama Search Dog Association
North Chilton Fire Department Canine Search and Rescue
Southwest Panhandle Search and Rescue

http://www.sarzone.net/teams/us.al.shtml

Guests reading this thread currently outnumber Websleuths members.... hey y'all, sign up & join the conversation! I bet some of you are from east Alabama.

Try all of these peeps!

Chief of Police Carl Wallace cwallace@eufualaalabama.com

Administrative Secretary Wanda Crowley wcrowley@eufaulaalabama.com
Patrol Captain Steve Watkins swatkins@eufaulaalabama.com

Criminal Investigation

Division Sgt. Larry Hubbard lhubbard@eufaulaalabama.com

Det. Donald Brown dbrown@eufaulaalabama.com
Det. Lance Driskell ldriskell@eufaulaalabama.com
Det. Dale Richards drichards@eufaulaalabama.com
Thank you! I meant to get this info off their web site earlier and post it and I forgot so again THANKS...U:rocker:

I will start emailing and keep at it until my cold medicine sets in and I no longer make sense!

Guests reading this thread currently outnumber Websleuths members.... hey y'all, sign up & join the conversation! I bet some of you are from east Alabama.

I know...I have mentioned that several times...I hope they have signed up and are awaiting approval. We, but more importantly, Lisa needs as much help as she can get!!! Really very worried about her!

Someone posted on her missing Facebook page that they have information and needed to speak to Lisa's mother, and only her mother. She lives beside her and this was not a hoax.

I hope she was able to get in touch with Lisa's mother and that this is useful information.

9 guests reading. It is easy to join Websleuths.
I joined a few months ago and have followed several cases.
Please join and share your thoughts.

Someone posted on her missing Facebook page that they have information and needed to speak to Lisa's mother, and only her mother. She lives beside her and this was not a hoax.

I hope she was able to get in touch with Lisa's mother and that this is useful information.

:please::please::please::please:

I have been away for a day or so. You guys are awesome, as always! I do live in SE Alabama, just an hour away. I have contacted many of the same media outlets mentioned too. This is ridiculous!!!!

9 guests reading. It is easy to join Websleuths.
I joined a few months ago and have followed several cases.
Please join and share your thoughts.

For most it is but for some its not!
Depends on your email addy!

Thank you! I meant to get this info off their web site earlier and post it and I forgot so again THANKS...U:rocker:

I will start emailing and keep at it until my cold medicine sets in and I no longer make sense!

I sent emails also and will continue to do so >many times over the days till they do something I think we all should flood them with emails

LE cant ignore it because it wont go away a woman is missing!
and they fudged this one up big time!

I think all LE in their trainning manuals shoul have a chapter on Websleuths and the ppl that post here. LOL
They cant get away from us ! LOL

I'm not being snarky but how do we know that the police aren't doing anything? Maybe they're checking leads and following tips that we know nothing about. Just because the media hasn't jumped on it, doesn't mean they aren't talking to people, checking out things or watching the husband to see what he does, where he goes.
Just saying, some LE like to do their work without publicizing it.

I'm not being snarky but how do we know that the police aren't doing anything? Maybe they're checking leads and following tips that we know nothing about. Just because the media hasn't jumped on it, doesn't mean they aren't talking to people, checking out things or watching the husband to see what he does, where he goes.
Just saying, some LE like to do their work without publicizing it.

I hope this is the case with Lisa!:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back