AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a very sad and unbelievable story. I can't imagine how helpless the family and friends of Lisa are feeling.

I have searched and searched and still find very little regarding this story.

Has anyone email LE? I would love to hear a statement from them for their reason for not doing more.

I am contacting Elizabeth White with WTVM. She is a top notch reporter and hopefully she will help

Let us know if you hear back from her. Clearly someone needs to take this situation in hand and start the ball rolling so that people wake up and care about the missing person in their community. I'm much too far away to do anything useful, but I feel frustrated just knowing what is going on ... knowing that no one seems to care. It must be just devastating for the family, especially her mom.

Has anyone contacted the Beth Twitty organization? It seems like the identical situation to what Beth faced when her daughter was missing. She seems like the best person to step up and help the family. I would be very interested in knowing what that organization is able to do to help ... hopefully they are able to help everyone, and are not reduced to an organization that gives speeches to high school students.

It is appalling that this "story" from the husband appears to have been taken at face value and that the LE in that community chose to do nothing, even after the mother contacted them.

Kudos to each and every person on here and in her life who are trying to right this wrong.

Guests you are outnumbering us.....please join and add your insight~

This is a very sad and unbelievable story. I can't imagine how helpless the family and friends of Lisa are feeling.

I have searched and searched and still find very little regarding this story.

Has anyone email LE? I would love to hear a statement from them for their reason for not doing more.

:welcome: Davia! :welcome4:

thank you for posting, and helping find Lisa!

Has the husband, friends, or anyone been interviewed by LE or any news outlet ?

I pray that if I ever go missing or a loved one ,it is not handled this way, or should I say I pray it is handled, unlike this story.

If there has been foul play so much time has been lost UGH !

Is this even possible? Do we know for sure that nothing is happening behind the scenes? I know this is a hopeless question, since nobody will even talk to the woman who gave birth to this beautiful woman and is the grandmother of her child. Who could ignore a mother desperately looking for her child? It's just so unbelievable that the very people whose job it is to find Lisa are not doing anything. WTF?

At this point, I do hope that the media will pick this up and create pressure on the LE. Kudos to everyone who contacted them, everyone here is so great!

People here have plead for media attention & tried to get an investigation going. Is there anything else we can do? Davia said it "... so much time has been lost."

Hubby should have long ago been interrogated & his memory of the hours before Lisa disappeared checked out in detail. Is it possible he was questioned after her mom filed the missing report? If so, it must have been a very soft interview. I wish each of us could ask him one question!

I do not foresee a happy ending. If not for that precious baby girl, I would have no problem believing Lisa just took off. But, from all I have read, from Lisa's friends, that didn't happen. And after 3 weeks, she is not just hiding out somewhere. Something really bad occured between the time the bar closed & the boss came to pick up Lisa for work. If the cops cannot see that, I invite them to read a little on Websleuths!

People here have plead for media attention & tried to get an investigation going. Is there anything else we can do? Davia said it "... so much time has been lost."

Hubby should have long ago been interrogated & his memory of the hours before Lisa disappeared checked out in detail. Is it possible he was questioned after her mom filed the missing report? If so, it must have been a very soft interview. I wish each of us could ask him one question!

I do not foresee a happy ending. If not for that precious baby girl, I would have no problem believing Lisa just took off. But, from all I have read, from Lisa's friends, that didn't happen. And after 3 weeks, she is not just hiding out somewhere. Something really bad occured between the time the bar closed & the boss came to pick up Lisa for work. If the cops cannot see that, I invite them to read a little on Websleuths!

I believe if Lisa just took off there would be signs of that, ie used bank accounts, cell phone, fb, but there has been zero contact from her. Hubby story is such a simple lame one yet nothing has happened in this case. I sure hope there is something going on behind the scenes that we just know about which is just wrong. LE should be all over this and have the media involved and doing active public searches.
It breaks my heart Lisa is some where and little is being done to find her :(

Has the husband, friends, or anyone been interviewed by LE or any news outlet ?

I pray that if I ever go missing or a loved one ,it is not handled this way, or should I say I pray it is handled, unlike this story.

If there has been foul play so much time has been lost UGH !

I was just told that one of Lisa's friends in Eufaula talked to the detective over Lisa's case this morning. I will keep you updated on anything I find out.

Thanks for posting. I just emailed a request to do a story too.

Anyone else care to send Rickey Stokes an email to help Lisa?

I just tried to send an email but received an error message.

ETA: I just sent the email directly rather than using the web contact form so no worries.

I'm assuming that if she was alive, she would have contacted her mother to let her know that she was okay and not to worry.

Division Sgt. Larry Hubbard lhubbard@eufaulaalabama.com

If I am not mistaken, Lisa's Mom has been in contact with him too with no response.

If I were in that position, I would contact each and every person on city council, the mayor, the courts and the fire department. I would send a letter, send an email and make a phone call.

I am wondering if there is something more to this story that we don't know ... something that is causing everyone to sit back and think that there's nothing to this. Maybe some kind of history somewhere ... not that this should make any difference, but I'm completely confused about why the police are unwilling to do anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back