AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am from Eufaula and I am not shocked at all....first of all the police dept is corrupt as they come....I talked to my niece that lives in Eufaula and she did not even know anyone was missing....This is a small town EVERYONE should know....I found out it just hit the front page of the paper today but look how long she has been missing....

I want to be careful about posting but don't think that now they think that! Just still a lot of unanswered questions friends and family have.

and do they care.....sorry just frustrated! and has her husband given an official statement to LE? I am glad her friend did but I am thinking the husband needs to be the main one....after all, did he not see her last walking down the street with a few dresses and a few pair of shoes...SMH~

BTW, I told my boss "yes, as a matter of fact we do want you to start a PI business"....and I told him I have several employees lined up...he just gave me "the look"...

this look???

the look.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well, that certainly puts a different spin on possibilities... Don't slam me for that. Her past actions could very well be why LE is not doing as much as people think they should be doing. Even thought that doesn't mean that this time something might have hapened to her.

wonder how long aga that was and I wonder did her cell phone and credit cards have no activity then...just hard to go under the radar for this long but it can be done.....with that said....

Lisa if you are out there and safe....please let someone know that you are okay. It is okay to take a break from life but your daughter needs you and your mother and friends are out of their minds with worry. Whatever you are going through, I know they will help you through it....just let them know you are okay....even if you are not ready to reappear, that is fine, just let them know you are okay! Until then, be safe dear lady.

Well, that certainly puts a different spin on possibilities... Don't slam me for that. Her past actions could very well be why LE is not doing as much as people think they should be doing. Even thought that doesn't mean that this time something might have hapened to her.

may also take some heat off the alleged suspect - if there is even one....

LE doesn't seem that concerned nor does the media

I wonder what the longest time Lisa has went without any contact with family or friends?

I am on my phone and for some reason the link doesn't go to the article for me? What is the theme of the comments?

ummm possibly

happened before

may have other kids???

but we all know with comments....they are considered RUMORS

I wonder what the longest time Lisa has went without any contact with family or friends?

BBM

I asked that question earlier today...wondered how long she and her mother woud go without talking...some mother/daughters talk all day every day some 2 weeks is not that long...so maybe someone that knows them personally could answer that...If they normally talk every day then yes 2 weeks is wierd....I still wonder about the brain tumor or subsequent surgery. My son had brain surgery many years ago at only 4 months old but I remember the surgeon teling me that he coud come out of surgery doing none of the things he was doing before surgery or he could be a baby I hardly recognized personality wise..none of that happened but if it could have I am sure it could certainly be true for an adult. Or was she on any medication that could alter her moods...if she was on meds did she take them with her....so many questions and so many with no answers...

BBM

I asked that question earlier today...wondered how long she and her mother woud go without talking...some mother/daughters talk all day every day some 2 weeks is not that long...so maybe someone that knows them personally could answer that...If they normally talk every day then yes 2 weeks is wierd....I still wonder about the brain tumor or subsequent surgery. My son had brain surgery many years ago at only 4 months old but I remember the surgeon teling me that he coud come out of surgery doing none of the things he was doing before surgery or he could be a baby I hardly recognized personality wise..none of that happened but if it could have I am sure it could certainly be true for an adult. Or was she on any medication that could alter her moods...if she was on meds did she take them with her....so many questions and so many with no answers...

Umm- I would have tracked down my worst enemy if they had just had brain surgery and were "off to see the wizard" so to speak, with 4 pair of shoes and 2 dresses. He didn't bother... and she is the mother of his child?!!

:praying: Hoping that tomorrow will bring some answers.

Lisa, where are you? Please contact someone if you can.

LE please do your job and give this family some answers.

:please::please::please:

That is why they dragged their feet because her husband said she just left after a fight and she has a history of this. Never asking any more questions. The fact that he was out at a bar telling people she was gone to some cabin down the road and the baby was at her mothers. But a friend spoke with her before midnight and she was home with the baby at that time and was worried where he was. Then no one heard from her since. ANd she just up and leaves after a fight and never is seen or heard from again.

If she was such a bad mother why would she always be the one with this baby. If she had not been the best of mother in the past that is why it is just that her past and a learning lesson. People do change not all people but some do.

Something is really wrong with this situation if nothing else why in the world would her husband not want to help find her. He is being mad to look like a MONSTER every where publicly and not helping. Wouldnt he want to find her just to say here she is I did not do anything to her I dont want to be with her but here she is!! But instead his remark is some one saw her and he is glad but doesnt want anything to do with her. REALLY!??

I am from Eufaula and I am not shocked at all....first of all the police dept is corrupt as they come....I talked to my niece that lives in Eufaula and she did not even know anyone was missing....This is a small town EVERYONE should know....I found out it just hit the front page of the paper today but look how long she has been missing....

:welcome: SouthernSas! :welcome4:

Thank you for your local information!:seeya:

IMO, communicating with the mother is not publicizing it. That's all they'd have to do, here, and it would help. Just let her know they're doing XYZ to find her daughter. She can't even get them to call, email, text whatever. That's ridiculous. :moo:

Yes, they should communicate with family members, but we don't know whether they have not talked to her at all, or maybe talked to her once and just didn't tell her what she wanted to hear. I would not bother with texting and emails, those are often ignored as well as phone calls sometimes. I would go to the station IN PERSON and demand to talk to someone.

But here is the thing. She is an adult, there are no signs of foul play in the apt., no evidence that she was abducted or murdered, she was packing clothes in preparation to leave, and she apparently has a history of running off in the past. LE just might not feel that this is an urgent situation, for those reasons. Or that's my guess, anyway.

Yes, they should communicate with family members, but we don't know whether they have not talked to her at all, or maybe talked to her once and just didn't tell her what she wanted to hear. I would not bother with texting and emails, those are often ignored as well as phone calls sometimes. I would go to the station IN PERSON and demand to talk to someone.

But here is the thing. She is an adult, there are no signs of foul play in the apt., no evidence that she was abducted or murdered, she was packing clothes in preparation to leave, and she apparently has a history of running off in the past. LE just might not feel that this is an urgent situation, for those reasons. Or that's my guess, anyway.

I'm beginning to think this is exactly what the situation is . Now I am by no means making light of it. I still think the husband's story needs to be checked out. i also think that the disappearrance this time needs to be compared to the previous times. What is different? But unfortunately, her previous behavior is leading up to the boy who cried wolf scenario. "You've done this before, so why should we believe this time is any different?" And it might be.

Pair that with mom being far away and unable to be there in person sharing info and demanding answers...and well, here we are.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back