AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More guests than members!! Please join us. You never know what great idea you might have!:)

Yes, they should communicate with family members, but we don't know whether they have not talked to her at all, or maybe talked to her once and just didn't tell her what she wanted to hear. I would not bother with texting and emails, those are often ignored as well as phone calls sometimes. I would go to the station IN PERSON and demand to talk to someone.

But here is the thing. She is an adult, there are no signs of foul play in the apt., no evidence that she was abducted or murdered, she was packing clothes in preparation to leave, and she apparently has a history of running off in the past. LE just might not feel that this is an urgent situation, for those reasons. Or that's my guess, anyway.

RBBM,
When did LE search the home? Do you have a link because I'm thinking maybe it was in a news article and I mistakenly skipped over it?

ETA: I think I'm more on the fence with this one than I've ever been. I hope she did just decide to take off and is doing just fine.
I wonder what, if any, communication she had with friends and family the last time she took off. In other words, if/when she does leave, is it normal for her to go completely radio silent like she has this time?

I'm still trying to understand the bigger picture here, but from reading between the lines, it sounds like Lisa has another set of children that she abandoned. It sounds like, at that time, she simply disappeared for while. This presents a big problem for investigators.

Today, investigators have been told that she simply left, abandoned her child, and that she has done this before. That almost ties their hands. Adults can, and do, abandon their lives. They choose to not be found. It sounds like police have interviewed the husband and that they do not have any reason to suspect that Lisa did anything different than she has done before. I agree with the comment above ... that it's quite likely that police have spoken with Lisa's mother and that she did not like what she heard ... that she does not agree that Lisa left of her own free will.

Still ... it's a difficult situation ... difficult for investigators to act without any evidential reason to act. Given the history, they almost have a reason not to act.

I'm wondering who notified Lisa's mother that she was missing? Did the husband contact her? Was Lisa depressed? Does she have a history of post partum depression ... is that what happened with her older children?

Surgery for a brain tumor a year ago doesn't concern me. My mother and son both had brain surgery ... my mom had a tumor at age 62 and my son had something different at age 5. Both of them were themselves in terms of personality after the surgery, although it took several months for them to completely recover (eg: my mom imagined that could smell something for a couple of months after the surgery ... then she recovered). Since Lisa's surgery was a year ago, she shouldn't have had any symptoms at this time (unless the tumor came back).

Where did she go last time she disappeared?

Catching up and hoping with all I've got that LE is being more proactive in the search for Lisa. If not, I'm afraid someone just might get away with something. I could be wrong of course, but even with Lisa's history, I don't think she left this time of her own free will. Can't really put a finger on why I feel this way, just have a feeling harm has come to her. I pray I'm wrong and Lisa comes home safely. Regardless of the outcome, Lisa needs to be found!!

it was rumored that she went to Canada (was living in NY at the time).

Along with Otto's line of questioning..

Did she tell anyone the last time that she was leaving? Did she use her cell or charge cards? What led up to her leaving previously?

and was supposed to go next month about her tumor.

I'm a little confused about this. It was posted earlier that she had an operation for the tumor a year ago. I'm curious ... is this the type of tumor that can be completely removed, or is the type that spiders it's way through the brain? If it's the latter, it could certainly alter her ability to think clearly.

I see someone mentioned Canada. Does she have a Passport? Can that be a way of tracking her?

It seems clear that there are two possibilities: either something was done to her, and there needs to be a police investigation, or she wandered off and is in need of some sort of assistance to help her get her life back on track. Either way, I think something needs to be done to locate her ... if only to alleviate the concerns of those that care about her.

It has been said that she has not used her credit cards or bank accounts for the last couple of weeks. I don't think that the banks would release that information without a court order. That would mean that the information came from the husband ... I'm guessing? Either the husband ... or police ... so where did that information come from?

I see someone mentioned Canada. Does she have a Passport? Can that be a way of tracking her?

I understood that she told people that she was going to Canada when she abandoned her older children. I don't think we know what she actually did at that time ... I doubt that she left the country.

i didnt see it i was told this! this is not a big town i live right across the river in sister city know all these people well.

he is on my facebook along with lisa and girlfriend all friends with same people! All their friends are talking about it among one another detectives not really talking much to us.

What did Lisa do for a living?

The house number that was provided earlier was 190 ... is that part of the trailer park?

Who has verified that her cell phone and bank accounts have not been used since October 27?

he is on my facebook along with lisa and girlfriend all friends with same people! All their friends are talking about it among one another detectives not really talking much to us.

If I knew these people, what I would do is contact family/friends in NY. I would ask about things she did or did not do when she previously disappeared. I would then make a list of similarities and differences of her current dissapearance and contact local LE about my concerns . I would also list what I considered suspicious behavior by the husband.

Perhaps if presented with concerns in this manner, LE might respond in a more positive manner.

I understood that she told people that she was going to Canada when she abandoned her older children. I don't think we know what she actually did at that time ... I doubt that she left the country.

Doubt a passport was needed at the time she left the country the last time. And Canada isn't too far from anywhere in NY. Now a passport is required to cross the border so I agree otto. Unlikely that she's left the country, especially from Alabama with no vehicle.

MOO

This is worrisome if the detectives aren't even asking questions of her friends. She needs to be located even if she decided to leave on her own...especially with her having medical issues. I'd like to learn more about the previous "leaving" and to know how this may differ. Was she thought to be "missing" before and LE was made aware or did others know ahead of time or had she contacted with someone shortly after she left?

IMO, the husband story still does not jive. She was going to work...which I presume he knew and yet around the same time he goes off to get his truck. Who was suppose to watch the baby? Why not catch a ride with the person who was to pick her up? How can LE ignore the obvious? She was to go to work, had a ride and didn't call in. ???? Had she done this before too? Did her boss or coworkers have any doubts?

I'll bet he wants people to stop posting all over the internet about this. Maybe he should get off his butt and go look for his WIFE. Who's watching the baby?

MOO

Isn't the husband the person that first notified anyone that she is missing? He may not have contacted police, given Lisa's history of abandoning a family, but wouldn't he be the person that notified friends and family? If it is true that she has not used her phone or bank accounts since October 27, wouldn't that information have to come from the husband?

It can't have come from police because we've been told that police are not investigating. It can't have come from the cell phone company and the banks because they would not release that information to anyone but family (husband). Wouldn't that suggest that all the information that we have about Lisa's activities since October 27 came from the husband?

Wouldn't it suggest that he is at the very least letting people know what is going on, even if he's not walking through forests looking for her?

Something about this really doesn't make any sense.

Isn't the husband to person that first notified anyone that she is missing? He may not have contacted police, given Lisa's history of abandoning a family, but wouldn't he be the person that notified friends and family? If it is true that she has not used her phone or bank accounts since October 27, wouldn't that information have to come from the husband?

It can't have come from police because we've been told that police are not investigating. It can't have come from the cell phone company and the banks because they would not release that information to anyone but family (husband). Wouldn't that suggest that all the information that we have about Lisa's activities since October 27 came from the husband?

Wouldn't it suggest that he is at the very least letting people know what is going on, even if he's not walking through forests looking for her?

Something about this really doesn't make any sense.

It has been said the recent surgeries- her ear surgery & brain surgery has tapped them. Her mother could be paying for that phone. And she may have a separate ATM account mom has access to also. And- in my small town- it would take my mother all of 10 seconds at the bank or one phone call to find out if I had touched any of my accounts.

It has been said the recent surgeries- her ear surgery & brain surgery has tapped them. Her mother could be paying for that phone. And she may have a separate ATM account mom has access to also. And- in my small town- it would take my mother all of 10 seconds at the bank or one phone call to find out if I had touched any of my accounts.

I wouldn't assume that the mother of a married mom would be paying for cell phone and sharing a bank account ... if that it the case, then there's something more going on here.

I don't think a bank can release information about bank accounts of third parties.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back