AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wouldn't assume that the mother of a married mom would be paying for cell phone and sharing a bank account ... if that it the case, then there's something more going on here.

I don't think a bank can release information about bank accounts of third parties.

I know how life is supposed to be- but sometimes finances don't work the way you like. If my parents knew I needed something they could provide-especially because I could not afford it due to my medical issues-I would have it. And my mother serves the bank president dinner once a week at the Lodge. She has many friends. legal or not- she would know if she needed to.

Isn't the husband to person that first notified anyone that she is missing? He may not have contacted police, given Lisa's history of abandoning a family, but wouldn't he be the person that notified friends and family? If it is true that she has not used her phone or bank accounts since October 27, wouldn't that information have to come from the husband?

It can't have come from police because we've been told that police are not investigating. It can't have come from the cell phone company and the banks because they would not release that information to anyone but family (husband). Wouldn't that suggest that all the information that we have about Lisa's activities since October 27 came from the husband?

Wouldn't it suggest that he is at the very least letting people know what is going on, even if he's not walking through forests looking for her?

Something about this really doesn't make any sense.

Really not sure otto. It appears that Lisa's mother was not made aware that she had "left her home" at the time it happened? Not sure who was first made aware of this. Perhaps local friends started inquiring of her first? Information seems to have started to trickle in about 2 weeks after the fact. I would imagine there have been phone calls to the husband from Lisa's mother? Maybe her friends? And wouldn't her mother have asked him some questions about things like, does she have her phone? Have you heard from her at all? Has she used her debit card? I would think those would be basic questions a parent would ask when they can't get a hold of their child and the child's spouse gives such an "interesting" account of how she left.

But after two weeks of no contact with anyone, you'd think the spouse would start to worry just a bit and be asking LE to put out a missing person's bulletin, if for no other reason than the fact that she has a daughter who must be missing her mother.

If the poster is correct and he's moved on with his girlfriend, that he was seeing while Lisa was still in the home and the girlfriend has in effect moved in to the home and is helping with the baby, then he obviously could care less what has happened to Lisa and is glad she's gone.

Someone with that kind of attitude about their spouse, especially if the spouse doesn't just want to up and leave and leave their child behind, sends up red flags for me.

And his story just doesn't add up IMO. He closed down a bar until after 2am. Drove home, likely drunk, and got his truck stuck. Was up before 8am stone sober to go get this truck? And it took him until 1pm to do this? And Lisa packed and waited for him to get home, handed him the baby and said "here...she's yours...I'm out of here" and walked off down the road? Not buying it. It's an excuse as to why the truck was not at the home at 8am when the co-worker came to pick up Lisa IMO. In fact no one was home at 8am apparently. Strange.

So if he doesn't want to look for his wife, he shouldn't have a problem with other people who love her to look for her and get information out on the internet. Or WOULD that be a problem for him?

Hard to say on this one. :waitasec:

MOO

Really not sure otto.

<snipped for space>

Hard to say on this one. :waitasec:

MOO

Thank you. I'm just not sure what to make of all this. Lisa's history is very unfortunate because it sets her up perfectly for disappearing without a trace ... and investigators assuming that it is voluntary. If they hunted her down and she is trying to hide, then she could perhaps sue them for interfering with her life on the basis of no evidence and knowledge that this was her habit. A double edged sword that I think clearly hampered the investigation ... in the event that her husband, or other unknown person, did something to her.

Regarding red flags ... you are quite right. If she was anywhere, she would have no reason to not come forward and seek some form of visitation with her daughter, or let her mother know that she is okay.

Thank you for the description of the night that she vanished ... so no one was home at 8 AM and the explanation for his truck being gone is that it was stuck somewhere (1.9 miles away??) and the family was still sleeping? After the co-worker left at 8 AM, he supposedly got up, walked to his stuck truck (?? ... witness?), came home, his wife left, he took his daughter to his mom, his girlfriend arrived and everything is normal for him even though his wife has not been heard from since October 26/27?

I know how life is supposed to be- but sometimes finances don't work the way you like. If my parents knew I needed something they could provide-especially because I could not afford it due to my medical issues-I would have it. And my mother serves the bank president dinner once a week at the Lodge. She has many friends. legal or not- she would know if she needed to.

I guess what I'm wondering is if it's a fact that the cell phone and the bank accounts have not been accessed, or if it's an assumption because no one has heard from her. Did she have a credit card on an account shared with her husband? One would think that she did ... maybe those records should be examined. My children have credit cards on my account, even though they are married, and their expenses are under a separate heading. OR ... did she have her own credit cards? About the phone, I have also provided phones to my children, even though they are married ... a backup system ... so ... if this is all verifiable, what has the husband put on the credit card in the last 6 months and what are normal expenses for Lisa? If she vanished by choice, surely she had at least a Plan A.

Much as I dislike Nancy Grace, this story has all the stuff that she likes ... a very unusual but highly suspicious story. Anyone want to ask her to have a look at it? She has a soft spot for the Alabamians (Natalie Holloway). Maybe she can get the Beth Twitty organization to help out too. She'll definitely get some local officials on screen to talk about what they're doing.

... woman disappears off the face of the earth, no credit card activity, no cell phone activity, girlfriend moves in with the husband within days of disappearance, brain surgery from a year ago possibly blamed for irrational behavior, 22 month old baby girl left behind, bad decision with previous children (abuse? post-partum depression?) may have placed her in a very precarious position regarding disappearance.

No one home at 8:00 AM when co-worker arrived. Husband later claimed he either had left or was about to leave to pick up a truck that was stuck in mud. He was drinking until 2 AM at the pub, drove towards home, got stuck, left the truck and walked 1.9 miles home, slept, woke up 8 AM, fought with his wife (or perhaps did this at 3 AM-ish). He needed 5 hours to collect his truck ... alone??? ... witnesses??? ... how did he manage this himself ... rock the vehicle back and forth for 5 hours?

He returned home at 1 PM, where his wife had been sitting packing for 5 hours. She handed him her daughter, and walked away with 8 shoes and some dresses, the camera and a phone charger? He didn't mention a suitcase, so I do wonder what she used that took her 5 hours to pack stuff in ... thimble? ...

Given the unusual things that he claimed she took with her, I would guess that he attacked her in the bedroom and four dresses or eight shoes were damaged, or had some blood on them. The phone charger could have been used to strangle her, and the camera may have been damaged if Lisa was trying to take a picture of him attacking her or ... something along those lines.

This almost has the Caylee Anthony 'doesn't make sense' feel to it ... Nancy Grace likes that stuff.

Isn't the husband the person that first notified anyone that she is missing? He may not have contacted police, given Lisa's history of abandoning a family, but wouldn't he be the person that notified friends and family? If it is true that she has not used her phone or bank accounts since October 27, wouldn't that information have to come from the husband?

It can't have come from police because we've been told that police are not investigating. It can't have come from the cell phone company and the banks because they would not release that information to anyone but family (husband). Wouldn't that suggest that all the information that we have about Lisa's activities since October 27 came from the husband?

Wouldn't it suggest that he is at the very least letting people know what is going on, even if he's not walking through forests looking for her?

Something about this really doesn't make any sense.

From my understanding her friend in South Alabama that has been very active with Lisa's mother in trying to get something done, didn't hear from her for a couple of days which was abnormal so she called Chris and he told her Lisa left. Other than that, he didn't say anything until he was asked.

Romeny_binders_full_of_women.jpg

Much as I dislike Nancy Grace, this story has all the stuff that she likes ... a very unusual but highly suspicious story. Anyone want to ask her to have a look at it? She has a soft spot for the Alabamians (Natalie Holloway). Maybe she can get the Beth Twitty organization to help out too. She'll definitely get some local officials on screen to talk about what they're doing.

... woman disappears off the face of the earth, no credit card activity, no cell phone activity, girlfriend moves in with the husband within days of disappearance, brain surgery from a year ago possibly blamed for irrational behavior, 22 month old baby girl left behind, bad decision with previous children (abuse? post-partum depression?) may have placed her in a very precarious position regarding disappearance.

No one home at 8:00 AM when co-worker arrived. Husband later claimed he either had left or was about to leave to pick up a truck that was stuck in mud. He was drinking until 2 AM at the pub, drove towards home, got stuck, left the truck and walked 1.9 miles home, slept, woke up 8 AM, fought with his wife (or perhaps did this at 3 AM-ish). He needed 5 hours to collect his truck ... alone??? ... witnesses??? ... how did he manage this himself ... rock the vehicle back and forth for 5 hours?

He returned home at 1 PM, where his wife had been sitting packing for 5 hours. She handed him her daughter, and walked away with 8 shoes and some dresses, the camera and a phone charger? He didn't mention a suitcase, so I do wonder what she used that took her 5 hours to pack stuff in ... thimble? ...

Given the unusual things that he claimed she took with her, I would guess that he attacked her in the bedroom and four dresses or eight shoes were damaged, or had some blood on them. The phone charger could have been used to strangle her, and the camera may have been damaged if Lisa was trying to take a picture of him attacking her or ... something along those lines.

This almost has the Caylee Anthony 'doesn't make sense' feel to it ... Nancy Grace likes that stuff.

I believe there has been a concentrated effort to get NG or someone at HLN, JVM or VP to take an interest in this case. I know a lot of amazing posters on this site have been doing all they can to get the word out and I thought I read something earlier about possibly contacting HLN.

As for the items missing, I believe it was stated it was a couple of nice dresses and 4 pairs of shoes? Was he trying to imply that she was going to make some cash by "dressing up" if you catch my drift? Would anyone really know what clothes a person had in their closet and what was missing? Does a husband who obviously didn't care much for his wife actually know every piece of clothing she owns and therefore what would be missing?

When we hear phone charger, I assume the phone itself is missing also? So she can charge the phone but it's apparently not been on if LE can't ping it. Did LE try to ping it? Camera? Got me there. Unless she didn't have a smart phone and felt she needed a camera? For what purpose. Although that might be something that someone would notice was missing? Say she had a favourite camera that she liked to use to take pictures of her baby and other events in her life that her friends and relatives could identify?

I'm sure we must be missing some crucial information here but because this is an adult, and LE are not making any effort to publicly announce her disappearance and mention anything about what they have been told about her last movements, we're at a loss. I don't believe we've even heard what she was purported to be wearing when she walked off down the road and away from her life.

Frustrating for sure. I can understand and sympathize with how the mother and close friends who are not possibly shacking up with the husband feel about it all.

MOO

From my understanding her friend in South Alabama that has been very active with Lisa's mother in trying to get something done, didn't hear from her for a couple of days which was abnormal so she called Chris and he told her Lisa left. Other than that, he didn't say anything until he was asked.

I can understand why the police aren't all over this, but they should be. After three weeks, thankfully there is one notice in one of the online news outlets, and hopefully police will get off their butts and do their jobs. If mom is saying that something is very wrong ... presumably mom was in touch was her when this happened before? I'm just wondering ... investigators need a reason to be suspicious, and early indications suggest that, other than the mom and a friend, everything points to a repeat scenario.

Why does mom think that this is different?

I believe there has been a concentrated effort to get NG or someone at HLN, JVM or VP to take an interest in this case. I know a lot of amazing posters on this site have been doing all they can to get the word out and I thought I read something earlier about possibly contacting HLN.

As for the items missing, I believe it was stated it was a couple of nice dresses and 4 pairs of shoes? Was he trying to imply that she was going to make some cash by "dressing up" if you catch my drift? Would anyone really know what clothes a person had in their closet and what was missing? Does a husband who obviously didn't care much for his wife actually know every piece of clothing she owns and therefore what would be missing?

When we hear phone charger, I assume the phone itself is missing also? So she can charge the phone but it's apparently not been on if LE can't ping it. Did LE try to ping it? Camera? Got me there. Unless she didn't have a smart phone and felt she needed a camera? For what purpose. Although that might be something that someone would notice was missing? Say she had a favourite camera that she liked to use to take pictures of her baby and other events in her life that her friends and relatives could identify?

I'm sure we must be missing some crucial information here but because this is an adult, and LE are not making any effort to publicly announce her disappearance and mention anything about what they have been told about her last movements, we're at a loss. I don't believe we've even heard what she was purported to be wearing when she walked off down the road and away from her life.

Frustrating for sure. I can understand and sympathize with how the mother and close friends who are not possibly shacking up with the husband feel about it all.

MOO

The "nice dresses" comment sounds just like Drew Peterson claiming that Stacy packed only a bathing suit because she was hiding out at a beach resort.

What was she wearing when she left ... good question ... presumably she was not wearing a fancy dress and one of the 4 pair of shoes ... walking down a road in an area that was so muddy it took her husband five hours to 'unstuck' his truck. Does she have a history of dancing ... sheesh ... that would sure work against her as well. The husband couldn't care less about her ... that is very evident. Same with the best friend ... the "best friend" couldn't care less about her. Are the best friend and the husband playing house with Lisa's baby?

It sounds like no one had Lisa's back ... leaving her 22 month old daughter in a very precarious position where the substitute mother is only interested in Lisa's husband.

Here's a good idea ... Lisa's mom needs to file for sole custody of Lisa's daughter on the basis of the fact that Lisa vanished and the situtation with her husband is very suspicious. Nancy Cooper, of North Carolina, had two children ... grandparents were granted custody on the basis of suspicion circumstances surrounding her disappearance and murder. The husband was not a suspect at the time that custody was given to the grandparents.

Can Lisa's mom work with having custody of Lisa's daughter ... is that an option?

I guess what I'm wondering is if it's a fact that the cell phone and the bank accounts have not been accessed, or if it's an assumption because no one has heard from her. Did she have a credit card on an account shared with her husband? One would think that she did ... maybe those records should be examined. My children have credit cards on my account, even though they are married, and their expenses are under a separate heading. OR ... did she have her own credit cards? About the phone, I have also provided phones to my children, even though they are married ... a backup system ... so ... if this is all verifiable, what has the husband put on the credit card in the last 6 months and what are normal expenses for Lisa? If she vanished by choice, surely she had at least a Plan A.

Please don't think I was trying to be contradictory- I was trying to come up with a plausible explanation, since we have no concrete facts ATM. I am flabbergasted; the gall of the two living in Lisa's home at the moment....

I see someone mentioned Canada. Does she have a Passport? Can that be a way of tracking her?

:welcome4: BEASLEYSPICE! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

good question regarding tracking Lisa through her passport!:seeya:

O/T ... my daughter just emailed and said she found this tick on the stairs to the basement. She had to wake up the babies and check the dog (45 minutes) to make sure that everyone was okay. She said the tick is the size of the end of her finger.

tick.jpg

Oh dear ... I forgot to ask what she did with the bug ... did she stomp on it, carry it to a different location to photograph it, put it down the garburator ... what did she do? That's a very large bug ... would sound like a large crunch and a splat.

O/T ... my daughter just emailed and said she found this tick on the stairs to the basement. She had to wake up the babies and check the dog (45 minutes) to make sure that everyone was okay. She said the tick is the size of the end of her finger.

tick.jpg

:what::what:

yuck...

what state does your DD live in?

:what::what:

yuck...

what state does your DD live in?

She lives in the NorthEast. She's fairly new to the area ... I suggested looking up which trees the ticks like and removing them from her property. I've never seen a bug like that before ... don't like the idea of them burrowing under the skin of the babies or the red poode. Do people routinely get fumigators in areas where there are ticks? Could the tick have been transported from another area?

So is the woman that moved in with her husband the same person that supposedly spoke to her on the phone on the evening that her husband was in the bar?

If that's the case, I would discredit this 'last' contact and look for the last person before the "best friend".

Oh my gosh.... You are so right...

and I am so slow!....:doh:

So is the woman that moved in with her husband the same person that supposedly spoke to her on the phone on the evening that her husband was in the bar?

If that's the case, I would discredit this 'last' contact and look for the last person before the "best friend".

I believe she worked on the Friday? So her employer and fellow employees would be the last person/people to have contact with her other than whomever she was talking to on the phone that night?

MOO

tick.jpg

Oh dear ... I forgot to ask what she did with the bug ... did she stomp on it, carry it to a different location to photograph it, put it down the garburator ... what did she do? That's a very large bug ... would sound like a large crunch and a splat.

That blood filled tick is almost as scary as this case we are following! :gasp:

She lives in the NorthEast. She's fairly new to the area ... I suggested looking up which trees the ticks like and removing them from her property. I've never seen a bug like that before ... don't like the idea of them burrowing under the skin of the babies or the red poode. Do people routinely get fumigators in areas where there are ticks? Could the tick have been transported from another area?

O/T

It looks like the tick is "full of blood". The best way to kill it is to burn it with a match. So if it is big, it must have been living on the dog and possibly fell off. Most dogs are treated with a flea and tick combo. Usually when they are found on humans it is around hair areas. I hate them and we have them here. I suppose you can spray your yard; I have treated mine for fleas before.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Who_knows_18
Back