AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope she is no longer living in the same place. If she is the only person that can speak to what preceded the disappearance ... what she was doing at the time, whether she heard anything before, during, after Lisa's disappearance, if she has any insight into where Lisa went and why it took her five hours to pack four pair of shoes and some fancy dresses ... she should really find another place to live?

Regarding e-mail addresses: there was a time when people signed up for multiple, random name, hotmail and yahoo email addresses ... and then signed up for multiple user accounts on a forum using those multiple hotmail addresses. That's obviously a problem ... so it seems like people need a ligitimate email address to register. Hotmail, yahoo and other "random" emails don't really work. I don't know if gmail works, but it might.

I registered with my Yahoo account. I had no trouble.

I had trouble registering with my hotmail account, however I think I just emailed webslueths letting them know that I was having trouble creating the account and someone helped set it up for me.

I registered with my Yahoo account. I had no trouble.

I don't know anything about not being able to log into this website because I just don't remember, but I have read posts about people that are unable to sign on with some sort of email adress ... maybe it's hotmail.

The roommate is a female and is a friend of Lisa's from South Alabama. There is someone trying now to register so she can tell us everything but we are having a hard time getting her registered. Apparently her email address is the problem??? If anyone has any tips on getting her verified please let me know

She needs to email a mod and they will help her set one up. I just did this in sept i think. Please let her know we are anxious for more information.

I hope she is no longer living in the same place. If she is the only person that can speak to what preceded the disappearance ... what she was doing at the time, whether she heard anything before, during, after Lisa's disappearance, if she has any insight into where Lisa went and why it took her five hours to pack four pair of shoes and some fancy dresses ... she should really find another place to live?

Regarding e-mail addresses: there was a time when people signed up for multiple, random name, hotmail and yahoo email addresses ... and then signed up for multiple user accounts on a forum using those multiple hotmail addresses. That's obviously a problem ... so it seems like people need a ligitimate email address to register. Hotmail, yahoo and other "random" emails don't really work. I don't know if gmail works, but it might.

gmail does work fyi.

Im seriously hoping one of the locals/family/friends can give us straight solid answers. It just seems its rumors and or speculatnion. Very frustrating:banghead:

The roommate is a female and is a friend of Lisa's from South Alabama. There is someone trying now to register so she can tell us everything but we are having a hard time getting her registered. Apparently her email address is the problem??? If anyone has any tips on getting her verified please let me know

I am so confused...is this the same friend that is her husbands girl friend? or that is being rumored to be his GF

female roommate (a friend of Lisa's) - where was she when all this drinking, fighting, truck stuck crap was going on???

husband's alleged girlfriend (allegedly Lisa's friend/best friend???)

female friend called Lisa (she was also at bar that husband was) but is not the roommate

SO

are the roommate and Lisa's best friend the same person...AND now the alleged husband's girlfriend???

Someone please sort this all out...........PLEASE

room mate is lisa friend went out of town that weekend left friday...

friend lisa talked with on phone that night via text was with husband at bar that night.

2 different people....

female roommate (a friend of Lisa's) - where was she when all this drinking, fighting, truck stuck crap was going on???

female friend called Lisa (she was also at bar that husband was) but is not the roommate

SO

are the roommate and Lisa's best friend the same person...AND now the alleged husband's girlfriend???

I think that the members of this forum that have showed concern and contacted the press and LE deserve these answers. We keep asking. I went out on a limb to contact Rickey Stokes and he too, went out on a limb and contacted LE and ran an articleo n the dissappearance. I don't know him personally, but I am a local, and read his blog daily. If something stinks of a cover up he will be on it like flies on a dead possum...yet nothing from him. Has LE confided in him?

I, for one, will not do anything else other than read, and comment until the ones who are posting here that claim to know Lisa or her family, answer these questions.

Yes, I think there has been enough suspicious behavior by the husband to cast suspicion on him.

However, Lisa's past actions have caused us to also wonder-did things get too stressful so maybe she left like before?

You can't expect people who want to help to go out on a limb until their honest questions and concerns are addressed.:furious:

no room mate is not same as last person that spoke to lisa.

So ... is the roommate the best friend? If so, is it really a situation where the husband has started up a relationship with the best friend, or is she simply the roommate that is now helping out with Lisa's daughter?

I think that the members of this forum that have showed concern and contacted the press and LE deserve these answers. We keep asking. I went out on a limb to contact Rickey Stokes and he too, went out on a limb and contacted LE and ran an articleo n the dissappearance. I don't know him personally, but I am a local, and read his blog daily. If something stinks of a cover up he will be on it like flies on a dead possum...yet nothing from him. Has LE confided in him?

I, for one, will not do anything else other than read, and comment until the ones who are posting here that claim to know Lisa or her family, answer these questions.

Yes, I think there has been enough suspicious behavior by the husband to cast suspicion on him.

However, Lisa's past actions have caused us to also wonder-did things get too stressful so maybe she left like before?

You can't expect people who want to help to go out on a limb until their honest questions and concerns are addressed.:furious:

BBM

:goodpost::goodpost:

K-Rose,

I also contacted local media but now also feel a little used....

We are a very caring and concerned group here at WS and our main focus has always been to help find the missing and to bring them the justice they deserve.

But I feel we are waiting on "the rest of the story".

Someone, please give us truthful answers....tell us what is really going on.

Okay, done with my rant, will sit on my hands....

:banghead::banghead:

Thank you scorekeeper, I thought maybe I was just grumpy or something but I was finding much of the information out there to be confusing or partial or something and it's hard to get a handle on what is really going on here. I guess its best to wait for some actual information to come out. In the meantime, I just hope the child is being cared for.

It seems that the story shifts, depending on the slant. If the room mate is now being called the husband's girlfriend, and if the room mate is the person that Lisa suspected of having a relationship with her husband, why didn't Lisa demand that the room mate move out? I can't imagine that a woman would stand by and say that her best friend is still her best friend if the best friend is seducing her husband right under her nose. Asking the room mate to move out seems simple enough.

If the room mate is simply the room mate and is helping with the child, then it changes the big picture. It suggests that the husband is not instantly in a new relationship with Lisa's best friend.

This case feels like a bit of a roller coaster where one day it seems like something happened to her, and the next day all the puzzle pieces take on a different meaning.

Killarney....I agree with your post 100 % of course JMO

]room mate is lisa friend [/B]went out of town that weekend left friday...

friend lisa talked with on phone that night via text was with husband at bar that night.

2 different people....

room mate also gf of hubby or is at least playing house and mommy to child.

SO

so based on the above quotes.....

we have an opinion that:

Lisa's roommate is also hubby's girlfriend (and that is georgianagirl's opinion) was "out of town the weekend Lisa went missing"....

the friend Lisa talked to that night was at the bar with the hubby - but is not the roommate - is this "friend" also friendly with the husband????

This is a looking like a "cluster" to me....

All we want to know is where the HECK is Lisa and which PLAYERS were involved in her disappearance........if at all

Once again I am back to WHY this is not in the media WHY LE is not looking into this more.

Lisa maybe out there sadly deceased and only strangers seem to care and of course mom.

She is a mother, a daughter, a friend, and nothing is being done to find her. Sorry but if left on her own I believe she would have used her bank account, even if no contact with anyone you have to have money, food, drink ect.

I pray if anything ever happens to be that I'm not forgotten or ignored, my heart breaks for her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Who_knows_18
Back