AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Once again I am back to WHY this is not in the media WHY LE is not looking into this more.

Lisa maybe out there sadly deceased and only strangers seem to care and of course mom.

She is a mother, a daughter, a friend, and nothing is being done to find her. Sorry but if left on her own I believe she would have used her bank account, even if no contact with anyone you have to have money, food, drink ect.

I pray if anything ever happens to be that I'm not forgotten or ignored, my heart breaks for her.

Investigators might be as confused about this as we are.

I don't know how it can be said that she has not touched her bank accounts unless the information came from the husband. Small town or not, the bank cannot release information to a third party regarding bank activity. The husband would be the only person that could confirm whether Lisa is accessing her accounts ... we know this is true because it has been said that police are not investigating. We are also hearing that the husband is not very forthcoming ... so I would like to know the source for the statement that Lisa is not accessing her accounts.

Investigators might be as confused about this as we are.

I don't know how it can be said that she has not touched her bank accounts unless the information came from the husband. Small town or not, the bank cannot release information to a third party regarding bank activity. The husband would be the only person that could confirm whether Lisa is accessing her accounts ... we know this is true because it has been said that police are not investigating. We are also hearing that the husband is not very forthcoming ... so I would like to know the source for the statement that Lisa is not accessing her accounts.

Good Point :waitasec:

so based on the above quotes.....

we have an opinion that:

Lisa's roommate is also hubby's girlfriend (and that is georgianagirl's opinion) was "out of town the weekend Lisa went missing"....

the friend Lisa talked to that night was at the bar with the hubby - but is not the roommate - is this "friend" also friendly with the husband????

This is a looking like a "cluster" to me....

All we want to know is where the HECK is Lisa and which PLAYERS were involved in her disappearance........if at all

Alternatively, the room mate is still living where she has been living for some time, she is not a girlfriend of the husband, but is nothing more than a room mate that is helping with the baby while Lisa is missing.

Regarding the question of why police are not actively investigating this as a missing person's case, I think the answer lies in Lisa's history. She has other children that she abandoned. She walked away and didn't look back. She was missing then too ... voluntarily missing. How much time passed before she contacted her mom last time? Did she ever re-connect with her other children?

Here's another thought ... her name is Lisa Altmeri-Emerich Wallace, so she has quite a few options in terms of using different aliases ... she also may have different bank accounts under different names. How did she manage financially when she disappeared the last time? To say that she hasn't accessed her bank accounts seems like such an impossible thing to say without a court order requiring the banks to provide that information ... and without a police investigation, there is no court order.

Police may have looked into this case and discovered that, given the facts, it's probable that she simply decided to walk away and start a new life somewhere else ... again.

Regarding the question of why police are not actively investigating this as a missing person's case, I think the answer lies in Lisa's history. She has other children that she abandoned. She walked away and didn't look back. She was missing then too ... voluntarily missing. How much time passed before she contacted her mom last time? Did she ever re-connect with her other children?

Here's another thought ... her name is Lisa Altmeri-Emerich Wallace, so she has quite a few options in terms of using different aliases ... she also may have different bank accounts under different names. How did she manage financially when she disappeared the last time? To say that she hasn't accessed her bank accounts seems like such an impossible thing to say without a court order requiring the banks to provide that information ... and without a police investigation, there is no court order.

Police may have looked into this case and discovered that, given the facts, it's probable that she simply decided to walk away and start a new life somewhere else ... again.

Otto,

You may be so right.

From reading comments ( I don't remember where) Lisa didn't seem to have a problem with walking/running away from friends or family before. :furious:

Wonder how many times she has done this before (NY we know about)?

She could very well have other id's and bank accounts in different alias.

Hopefully, the friend will get verified and give us some straight-up answers.

Could she possibly have some unresolved mental health issues?

:furious::banghead::furious::banghead:

Otto,

You may be so right.

From reading comments ( I don't remember where) Lisa didn't seem to have a problem with walking/running away from friends or family before. :furious:

Wonder how many times she has done this before (NY we know about)?

She could very well have other id's and bank accounts in different alias.

Hopefully, the friend will get verified and give us some straight-up answers.

Could she possibly have some unresolved mental health issues?

:furious::banghead::furious::banghead:

Creating a user account with a non-random email account is the first step. Getting verified takes a bit of time in terms of providing proof of whatever it is that one is claiming. I went through the process to become verified ... but haven't had any reason to rely on it since then. It took a few days, some back and forth emails, some proof of credentials ... a phone number has to be provided as does a real name and location.

I would like to know if the brain tumor that Lisa had is localized or spider like. It makes a huge difference in terms of understanding her mental capacity.

BBM

what about this blood?
How much?
Where was it found?

If the roommate was out of town, did she find the blood when she came back on Sunday/Monday? What did the hubby say about it?

These are the kinds of questions that we keep asking those who claim to be in the know in this situation. However, rather than answer they have posted other comments. Don't know how much longer they can continue to expect support and help from those who can help when they won't answer these, the most basic of questions.:waitasec::banghead:

Where did the information come from that she has other children and has disappeared before ?
Not doubting it, just wanted to know the source.

Thank You
Davia

It's going to take a minute to locate it ... but the information is in the comments section underneath a brief report that was posted on an internet news site.

Found it: http://www.dothaneagle.com/eufaula_...cle_d4149a8e-2cf6-11e2-bf38-0019bb30f31a.html

Read the comments below.

It sounds like Lisa has more than one son with more than one father and that she has a history of abandoning those families and not looking back.

It's going to take a minute to locate it ... but the information is in the comments section underneath a brief report that was posted on an internet news site.

Found it: http://www.dothaneagle.com/eufaula_...cle_d4149a8e-2cf6-11e2-bf38-0019bb30f31a.html

Read the comments below.

Thank You Otto

For some reason I can't see the comments.
Now Im upset that I got so upset :)
I wish we knew more facts, I'm worring and praying for a stranger who may be missing on their own.
I have such a hard time with this as I would never leave my babies.
I dealt with abuse for 18 years and finally left but I left with my babies.
Hard pill for me to swallow :(

These are the kinds of questions that we keep asking those who claim to be in the know in this situation. However, rather than answer they have posted other comments. Don't know how much longer they can continue to expect support and help from those who can help when they won't answer these, the most basic of questions.:waitasec::banghead:

BBM

and only stay here on WS for a short period of time......

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

:drama::drama::drama:

BBM

and only stay here on WS for a short period of time......

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

:drama::drama::drama:

I honestly would answer everyone's questions if I thought I could give you an accurate answer. I don't know what the truth is anymore. I hear different stories from everyone. I figured since Georgiagirl is here and she is an actual friend of Lisas she should be the one to respond. The only thing new I have found out is Lisas mom is beginning to think she may have left on her on. I don't know what happened to make her feel this way. As soon as I hear anything that are facts not rumors I will let you all know.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I honestly would answer everyone's questions if I thought I could give you an accurate answer. I don't know what the truth is anymore. I hear different stories from everyone. I figured since Georgiagirl is here and she is an actual friend of Lisas she should be the one to respond. The only thing new I have found out is Lisas mom is beginning to think she may have left on her on. I don't know what happened to make her feel this way. As soon as I hear anything that are facts not rumors I will let you all know.

I, for one, think you have been a big help here and a good source of "inside" information. So thank you!

Creating a user account with a non-random email account is the first step. Getting verified takes a bit of time in terms of providing proof of whatever it is that one is claiming. I went through the process to become verified ... but haven't had any reason to rely on it since then. It took a few days, some back and forth emails, some proof of credentials ... a phone number has to be provided as does a real name and location.

I would like to know if the brain tumor that Lisa had is localized or spider like. It makes a huge difference in terms of understanding her mental capacity.

I think I couldn't set her acct up because I was using the same computer I use daily and I think they may go by IP addresses. I will walk her through today to see if she can get an acct set up from her home computer. She is desperate to answer questions in here. She can see everyones posts but can't answer back. I will also try to find out what type of tumor it was. I will have to ask Lisas mom and I have been hesitant because she has so many people coming to her with tons of questions and I hate to do that to her.

I, for one, think you have been a big help here and a good source of "inside" information. So thank you!

and so do I; you have been with us from the beginning, rolltidemom.

It is so hard to report 2nd and 3rd hand information, especially with all the emotions from having a loved one missing.

((((rolltidemom))))

does anyone know if they lived in the mobile home park or if they had a house???

how close are the neighbors???

does anyone know if they lived in the mobile home park or if they had a house???

how close are the neighbors???

If you go through the trailer park there is a house in the back. That is where they live. From my understanding the neighbors are very close.

Yikes... I can see where the text could be part of an alibi. Do you know the last time when Lisa actually talked with her mom?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Who_knows_18
Back